• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I cant comprehend anyone liking this zendaya chick

If she has a pink then fuck it.

Also, Jennifer Anniston is still hot, you guys are nuts.

I never thought she was anywhere near as attractive as everyone, especially women, said she was when she was on Friends. She was cute, I wouldn't kick her ass out of bed, but I wasn't going out of my way either.

Then she was a total dirty mouthed aggressive slut in Horrible Bosses 2 and I basically wanted to get her pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
She is a beautiful young girl, Besides that there's nothing to her career.
I know so many girls who would do better given the opportunity she has. I also don't understand what the fuss is all about.

The fuss is that mr German obviously has a subconscious fetish for young skinny brown girls with bodies like a boy. Probably something to do with Thailand or maybe the Philippines.

Reactions: eflyguy
She needs to make herself a sammich or two.

Bones are for the dog, but meat is for the man.

Team Tay

47224737-5FA0-4266-B7F7-67B76045AE23.jpeg
61A48BD0-E3DF-4F1B-9A99-183A3ECA57AD.jpeg

joe would sniff her hair . joe would sniff any ones hair sniffing here and sniffing there joe would sniff hair anywhere . lol

She just looks like a middle Schooler. And I guess that’s creepy to me if any grown man is attracted to that. Go neck yourself

She just looks like a middle Schooler. And I guess that’s creepy to me if any grown man is attracted to that. Go neck yourself

Middle schoolers look like elementary kids now days. Couldn't believe when I went to drop my son off at wrestling practice how young the senior high schoolers look [guys and girls] (look like twelve year olds). She looks like she's in her 30s compared to how young kids look now lol.

Reactions: Bender
Middle schoolers look like elementary kids now days. Couldn't believe when I went to drop my son off at wrestling practice how young the senior high schoolers look [guys and girls] (look like twelve year olds). She looks like she's in her 30s compared to how young kids look now lol.
Middel schoolers are 12 year olds. I mean maybe some people might be in their late teens when they get out of grade school......

Middel schoolers are 12 year olds. I mean maybe some people might be in their late teens when they get out of grade school......

Yes, I said the high-school seniors look like they are in middle school. I remember kids looking older and being taller when I was in high school. However, as stated above....I am getting older.

My wife is a high school coach, so I am acutely aware that youth is getting younger. Zen-whatever is cute for a 15 year old.

I’d jerk off in her hair while she sleeps. She has a nice looking pussy, but yeah the rest is meh. What we need is another Ann Margret.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC and Bender