• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can't find a good ghillie suit. Help please.

If you are actually stalking, unless you're on a wide open plain with nothing to snag on then a ghillie suit may be more of a hindrance than help. IMHO. Just break up your outline with something you can slide through brush in.

L
You mean something like a leafy suit?

Honestly, simple camo pants and a long sleeve camo shirt and something to break up the outline of your face. Finding something that won't snag every little twig yet won't make a lot of noise is the real challenge. For me anyways. No experience with ghillie's but just the thought of trying to slide through the woods with all that crap on just doesn't make a lot of sense based on my past 40 years 'stalking' if that's what you want to call it. I have this mental picture of some guy spending more time trying get untangled every few steps(and making a lot of noise in the process) than actually chasing game.

L

edt: Also keep in mind most if not all the game we hunt are color blind so simply breaking up your outline is sufficient.

Last edited: