• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I Couldn't Go Through With It

G

A friend's daughter posted a nice setup on facebook, and I had a killer comeback all typed out... but I just couldn't.

32Rwt.jpg

Re: I Couldn't Go Through With It

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend's daughter posted a nice setup on facebook, and I had a killer comeback all typed out... but I just couldn't.

32Rwt.jpg
</div></div>

Pussy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend's daughter posted a nice setup on facebook, and I had a killer comeback all typed out... but I just couldn't.

32Rwt.jpg
</div></div>

Pussy.</div></div>

Agreed.

Naaaaah.... She's a friend's daughter. Descretion wins out. Still funny even if you didn't post it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i "destroy" my friends daughters all the time on fb.. youngsters need to watch what they post.. lmao.. </div></div>

Well it does teach them a little discretion in the crap they post on the net...

...to me it doesn't make sense. I understand what you're meaning in your response, but it doesn't make sense. Maybe it's too early and I'm not functioning yet...

This one's a different story.
Grown woman should know better.

cEmbU.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some times people think they are clevor but not really.</div></div>

Sometimes people think that they can spell and use punctuation, but not really.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some times people think they are clevor but not really. </div></div>

Some times people think they are clevor and they are.

beaver-cleaver-what.jpg

Clever... The real way "clevor" is spelled.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some times people think they are clevor but not really.</div></div>

Sometimes people think that they can spell and use punctuation, but not really.</div></div>

Nope and I do not try either. That is why it should be federal law that all teachers speak proper english all the time. Failure to should result in fines for teachers.