• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I dunno what the fuck this is....

You know... fuck you guys. Bitching endlessly about shit but none of y'all do anything, and then this, and now you have a problem with me doing the only thing you can do with some scotch?

Fuck you whiney fucks. Fuck you all.
No need for the fowl language there ducky.... tell you what, send me the bottle back and we’ll call it even. Prick.

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
No need for the fowl language there ducky.... tell you what, send me the bottle back and we’ll call it even. Prick.

Why? You fucking sent it to me. What the fuck did you expect to happen?

I just don't get it.

Nice bottle of scotch shows up, and I drink it how I learned to drink it, and y'all come down on me like this?

WTF.

i-SpT6WC3.jpg

Why? You fucking sent it to me. What the fuck did you expect to happen?

I just don't get it.

Nice bottle of scotch shows up, and I drink it how I learned to drink it, and y'all come down on me like this?

WTF.

Hahahaha!!! You wouldn’t know a nice bottle of scotch if it mysteriously showed up on your front porch! Tell you what. Just keep it. Unless you know someone that deserves it more than you. Oh, one question about your photo. Didn’t you have a Dixie cup or plastic tumbler handy? You f*ckin redneck...

So regular ice not actual square cubes? Party foul.

Canned coke? Shit!

Next time use Mexican coke in a litro bottle, real sugar is better .

I guess you could have went full tard and used sams cola.

Fuck off, dude. Don't you know bourbon is made in skotland? My family is from skotland, I know what I'm talking about.

and mixing scotch with coke is a time honored tradition. You just wouldn't understand.

Fuckin' mouthbreathing neanderthal.
Maybe not..... but I know what Van Winkle 12 year Lot B is, so I got that going for me.

Sorry.

Fuck off, dude. Don't you know bourbon is made in skotland? My family is from skotland, I know what I'm talking about.

and mixing scotch with coke is a time honored tradition. You just wouldn't understand.

Fuckin' mouthbreathing neanderthal.

WTF 1200 dollars???!!!??!!
Surprised at the knowledge us f'n mouth breathing Neanderthals have?

Sorry, seriously.

Reactions: 1J04
Hahahaha!!! You wouldn’t know a nice bottle of scotch if it mysteriously showed up on your front porch! Tell you what. Just keep it. Unless you know someone that deserves it more than you. Oh, one question about your photo. Didn’t you have a Dixie cup or plastic tumbler handy? You f*ckin redneck...

I'm NO FUCKING REDNECK! Don't even have facial hair, AND I wear skinny jeans and drink smart water. You don't know a fucking thing about me. Don't assume that you do.

@QuickNDirty - Is that a clear plastic cup? If so, it was a stroke of genius but it wasn't quite obvious enough. It looks like plastic because it has a dull hazy finish. Anyway, you sure know how to get the party started around here! :LOL:

Last edited:
I'm NO FUCKING REDNECK! Don't even have facial hair, AND I wear skinny jeans and drink smart water. You don't know a fucking thing about me. Don't assume that you do.

And see my post earlier about you and Robert Frances.
You just proved it.

Im still nauseated about this alcohol abuse......?

• Angry
Reactions: QuickNDirty
Canned coke? Shit!
Next time use Mexican coke in a litro bottle, real sugar is better .

That says a lot about corporate greed here in the USA and politics.
When you have to get your drinks imported from Mexico because the Stupid corporations would only sell you the garbage extra horrible stuff for you here.

Much like the absolute Greedy pigheaded fools who own the licensing for Dr. Pepper.
One 3rd party plant in Texas had a long standing license to make the original Dr. Pepper using real cane sugar and all the rest of the original ingredients.

It was rather popular, (because it was probably the only version worth trying), so they made plenty of money & folks from all over the country would pay extra to get it shipped in...

So what does the big Corporate headquarters do?.... Realize there is a huge market for drinks without vile stuff in them and using real cane sugar and people will pay 4x the price for them, so they immediately start production which costs a bit extra but will probably double their profit per item?......

Nope, they find a way to shut down the guys making the stuff people want and tell the country, tough luck you can drink the crap or not at all...

Do they make scotch in Kentucky?
Naa?
What is the saying all bourbon is whiskey but not all whiskey is bourbon.

Reactions: 1J04 and Soulezoo
For $1200 a bottle it should come with dancing girls.

Reactions: 1J04
That says a lot about corporate greed here in the USA and politics.
When you have to get your drinks imported from Mexico because the Stupid corporations would only sell you the garbage extra horrible stuff for you here.

Much like the absolute Greedy pigheaded fools who own the licensing for Dr. Pepper.
One 3rd party plant in Texas had a long standing license to make the original Dr. Pepper using real cane sugar and all the rest of the original ingredients.

It was rather popular, (because it was probably the only version worth trying), so they made plenty of money & folks from all over the country would pay extra to get it shipped in...

So what does the big Corporate headquarters do?.... Realize there is a huge market for drinks without vile stuff in them and using real cane sugar and people will pay 4x the price for them, so they immediately start production which costs a bit extra but will probably double their profit per item?......

Nope, they find a way to shut down the guys making the stuff people want and tell the country, tough luck you can drink the crap or not at all...
Yep Dublin DR.P was the only good soda. Snapple can suck it.

This thread reminds me of the time Rush Limbaugh said he accidentally played a Slim Whitman record backwards and found a satanic message on it. So he played the so called message on the air (obviously him speaking) and you wouldn't believe how many people fell for it.

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty