• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I feel much safer now

Nothing new here

image.jpg

Maybe they could take some time off from being road pirates and do some training.

Returning fire would mean that were taking fire,, somebody lying,,,, very professional response though,,,,isn’t this the town that gunned down that dad on his own porch while blinding him with floodlights and screaming unintelligible commands at him on his own porch? The wrong house??/ Is this the town??

Reactions: ShooterwithNoName
Yep, he got scared running from the dog and squeezed the trigger. I read that they removed the "aggressive dog"? Blaming it on the fucking dog...

It would be nice, one damn time, to hear them say: I fucked up... period. I was shitting my pants because a dog got out of its cage, I squeezed the trigger on a loaded gun when I was running from it and popped her right in the back.

Sounds about right to me...

Returning fire would mean that were taking fire,, somebody lying,,,, very professional response though,,,,isn’t this the town that gunned down that dad on his own porch while blinding him with floodlights and screaming unintelligible commands at him on his own porch? The wrong house??/ Is this the town??

???? What do you mean? I think you're talking about the dude that was merced by the police after someone swatted his house, but that was Kansas. This was Louisiana.

What do cops do when they can’t shoot a civi? They shoot their own.

They were investigating criminal mischief or serving a warrant ?

I was at the gym once and a Leo told me they should be the only ones to have guns since they could be taken away and used against us by a derp....5 mins later he started telling me about how an officer’s gun was taken away by a bad guy....who shot the cop.

Fucking idiots.

What a chaotic shitshow. No buddy care, get in the car, no get out, here let me pick you up by the shoulder you were shot in 7 times. "Your Ok baby", but we are doing our best to finish you off. Now the psycho lezbians also have ammo for a protest because he called her "baby" about 35 times with his toxic masculinity. Fucking amateur hour.

We used to do active shooter training for a certain few major depts. You WOULD NOT BELIEVE how jacked up some of their folks were and how many illegal shoots and stupid stuff happened during training. I had a woman cop charge at me across an OPEN parking lot while I was firing at her from a covered position. I told her afterwards that there is no way that you ever survive that and probably shouldn't do it. Her excuse was that they had to get inside to save the kids. I again pointed out to her that she would be dead so that doesn't really work. She shrugged it off. She obviously felt she had something to prove as a woman cop.
The guy running training wanted some of us to surrender so that they could get training on how to handle a live active shooter. One time I surrendered by putting my gun down and they still shot me because they were so keyed up. AND ITS ONLY TRAINING. And they had rifles while I only had a stupid sim pistol.
After a while of seeing way to many of these things go down I completely stopped trusting any cop's competence who wasn't former SOF or on the SWAT team. And SWAT depends on the team where you are because some are horrible. The local one was run by former SOF, so it worked pretty well.
If you are ever in a situation where cops are using deadly force, just hunt a hole and hide because I would legitimately rather be in a massive gunfight in AFG than ANYWHERE near cops with guns out.
At least in AFG if I defend myself from people purposely or inadvertently trying to kill me and I won't be charged with killing a cop.

What a fucking retard. Zero fucking application of any of the basic firearms safety rules. Using his trigger finger to actuate the switch on his weaponlight.

And them after being stupid, he adds more to it .... "Secure that...." (Places loaded firearm on a concrete parking block) instead of holster.

Good God. Fire him.

Reactions: JimLee
No trigger finger discipline. Had his finger on the trigger and squeezed off a round by accident when he was reacting to the dog. The sympathetic squeeze response.

We used to do active shooter training for a certain few major depts. You WOULD NOT BELIEVE how jacked up some of their folks were and how many illegal shoots and stupid stuff happened during training. I had a woman cop charge at me across an OPEN parking lot while I was firing at her from a covered position. I told her afterwards that there is no way that you ever survive that and probably shouldn't do it. Her excuse was that they had to get inside to save the kids. I again pointed out to her that she would be dead so that doesn't really work. She shrugged it off. She obviously felt she had something to prove as a woman cop.
The guy running training wanted some of us to surrender so that they could get training on how to handle a live active shooter. One time I surrendered by putting my gun down and they still shot me because they were so keyed up. AND ITS ONLY TRAINING. And they had rifles while I only had a stupid sim pistol.
After a while of seeing way to many of these things go down I completely stopped trusting any cop's competence who wasn't former SOF or on the SWAT team. And SWAT depends on the team where you are because some are horrible. The local one was run by former SOF, so it worked pretty well.
If you are ever in a situation where cops are using deadly force, just hunt a hole and hide because I would legitimately rather be in a massive gunfight in AFG than ANYWHERE near cops with guns out.
At least in AFG if I defend myself from people purposely or inadvertently trying to kill me and I won't be charged with killing a cop.
You should go post that on barfcom and see all the badge bunnies come out like bees and then see how quick you get banned lol

,isn’t this the town that gunned down that dad on his own porch while blinding him with floodlights and screaming unintelligible commands at him on his own porch? The wrong house??/ Is this the town??
No that was in Wichita

But, but, but they have a badge, so they are exempt from most gun control laws.
While the shoot is obviously a fucked up situation, his reaction was just as shitty.
What happened? I swear in the silence I could hear "dindu nuffin"
At the USPSA match I go to once a month there is a guy who is a total fuck-tard. Talk to him for 2 sec and he will tell you he was LEO.......... For 18 months.
He will tell you he quit because his wife was always worried something bad would happen, so out of respect for her he became an electrician.
I could absolutely see him doing this, he is an idiot.

You should go post that on barfcom and see all the badge bunnies come out like bees and then see how quick you get banned lol

I can say with confidence that half of the denizens of Arfcom are kids who had JUST bought their first AR or a lower receiver and now suddenly think that this puts them on the same level as a SEAL or another elite tactical operator......The mall ninja is HEAVY over there. As well as basement dwelling super-virgins. It is not hard to spot them at all. Just start a thread with a lot of pics of the most popular action movie actresses and watch most of the board get blue balls...GD is basically /b/ with moderators, that's all. I used to think that GD and the rest of Arf are an extension of /b/ and /k/. A lot of them frequent both places, based on the same posting styles and meme wars that go on.

GD is good for epic lulz. Once in a while a snowflake goes supernova on there and the effects are still hot topic for weeks afterward. But if you are looking for serious firearms information, historical data, reloading, ballistics, etc., don't even think about it. They have some good subforums where you might find likeminded folks but these subforums are practically derelict. Everybody wants to be a badass tacticool ranger on GD who have killed more terrorists than the USAF and who sleeps with a different supermodel every night.

Reactions: deersniper

I guarantee you, that stupid woman cop you described, would NOT charge like shes Rambo if this werent a training exercise. She was just trying to be a "badass" woman.

I don’t say this very often, but I worked for the SO for 3.5 years. I just had other plans over doing that. It was low pay anyway.
But I will say that there is some some stupid dumbass fucking shit that leo’s Do and you never hear about it.
It’s odd now that I’m older and my views have changed so drastically since then. I view all cops as vigilante gov enforcers now. Many of them view themselves as gi joe wanna be’s. But I would take 10 uspsa guys over 100 cops to have my back any day of the week. Oh wait, there not on the job to protect me anyway.

lol cops

There's some good ones out there, but for the most part I wouldn't trust them to get a burger order at McDonalds right. The majority have minimal training especially with firearms where their qualifications are a total fucking joke; yet most are always trying to swim in the deep end of the pool where they simply trade out competence for a mantra of 'officer safety' which is another joke onto itself.

Add that on top of the majority also knowing/understanding only parts of laws with their 'the judge can figure it out' mentality, and you basically have no reason to ever want to interact with them.

I would have loved to hear the bullshit, corroborated chain of events that would have been used to describe how the female cop got shot had this not been on a body cam.

Worst body cam footage is of the 4 cops in Cali who shot the female hostage with the knife at her throat. This is why I tell peeps cops go home and jack off to roadhouse every night.

I agree with Jerry, the footage can make you cough up milf thru your nose laughing or be speechless.

The worst was when they smoked that drunk guy in the hotel hallway because he had been seen with a B.B. gun in his hotel room. That was plain murder.

Yeah, because afterall a drunk barefoot young man crying and pleading for his life and following the stupid ass orders the cops gave him to crawl like a baby is such a threat to their lives to the point they had to open up on him with the M4.

The worst was when they smoked that drunk guy in the hotel hallway because he had been seen with a B.B. gun in his hotel room. That was plain murder.
Not trying to turn that incident into a race issue, but can you imagine the riots in the streets if that victom had been black? How that cop wasn't charged with murder is beyond me.

I actually think that most aren’t dumb. Just too many sheep trying to play meat eater for a paycheck. When the bullets start flying (even little plastic ones) they immediately revert to acting like sheep. Scared out of their fucking minds.

I agree with that. There are a couple cops I know that, after several conversations, they think it's "understandable" the deputy at the Florida school shooting didn't enter the building and take the fight to that piece of shit. Their justification?

"There's no policy section which says I shall run into a potentially lethal confrontation and I have a family to think about."

I was dumbfounded and said, essentially, "what about the 'Rapid Deployment Policy' which states if there is an active killer incident we shall enter the location alone and locate, close with, and engage the suspected killer?"

Them: ".....[thinking..... Thinking].... Well, I mean, there are other policies which say we should put on our rifle plates, helmet and all that, so by the time I get all that on there should be more of us showing up"

Me: "So, while you're dressed up and waiting for other cops to get dressed up, kids are dying every few seconds..... And you're OK with that?"

"............ I got a family to think about."

Fucking Civilian POG's. I was pissed. That's our job. To save lives by stopping the threat, and if I get smoked, well then it was my time. I've already had several close calls from my military time and driving around the civilian population who have their heads up their ass and I'm still here, so I know God's got my back until it's My Time.

I wasn't a Marine infantryman, just a squid with the privilege to be their brother and get harassed by them daily....and fixed them when they done got broke. But when it was time to get down, I got down with 'em.

Yeah, because afterall a drunk barefoot young man crying and pleading for his life and following the stupid ass orders the cops gave him to crawl like a baby is such a threat to their lives to the point they had to open up on him with the M4.
Bunch of pussy cowards trying to compensate for something

Not even in the top ten deadliest jobs and they act like they are in Iraq. I blame the training academy's drilling into their heads to "win" every situation and that everyone is out to kill them.

Bunch of pussy cowards trying to compensate for something

Not even in the top ten deadliest jobs and they act like they are in Iraq. I blame the training academy's drilling into their heads to "win" every situation and that everyone is out to kill them.

This kinda turned into a cop-bashing thread which, given the above video of a dumbfuck shooting his partner in the back, is not unreasonable.

I agree with some, but not all of your statement. I agree there is a training issue from the academy up to refresher training. My view is just because we "are covered" legally to do something, doesn't mean we should. The hard part is there is a lack of understanding of why we (cops) do things the way we do them. You good guys and John Q. Public generally do whatever you reasonably can to avoid shithead crooks, iffy situations, pay your government theft (taxes), and follow the law to a reasonable extent.

I'm all in for that.

The situations and people you, John and Joan Q Public, try to avoid, we get the pleasure of getting calls from you to go investigate because that is our job: to investigate unsavory things the law-abiding public want to go away. Without you, we wouldn't have the eyes and ears and heartbeat of the city and we wouldn't be able to do what we do.

The hard pill for me to swallow is when people make blanket statements about cops being pussy's compensating for something. Whatever that is, nobody knows. To statements like that, I disagree.

Some cops are idiots. Some in the military are idiots. I can personally only speak for my military and police professions. But based on my contacts with the general public over the last decade, I can reasonably infer some in every profession are idiots. We are all human and unfortunately when certain professions make mistakes or do things a certain way which could have been avoided, people die. It's terrible. I watch a lot of body cam footage and, yes, it's scary to think how some of these people trusted to "do the right thing the right way at the right time no matter what the situation."

I'm not perfect, but I go to work each day playing scenarios in my head of "if this, then that" so I don't become the evening news headline in a bad way.

Please, continue being safe out there. If you can't be safe, be deadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
I think if you if had the same roe as a ccp 50% of the angst would disappear. In other words get rid of two tiered justice before civillians start shooting back first before "complying"

Reactions: gigamortis
I think if you if had the same roe as a ccp 50% of the angst would disappear. In other words get rid of two tiered justice before civillians start shooting back first before "complying"

I'm a cop in California. The anti-cop Libs here make sure to let us know we will absolutely be prosecuted for just about anything.

Maybe that is what's needed.

I'm trying to exit the profession because as I mature as a citizen and professional, there are a multitude of laws I disagree with and refuse to enforce. Can't be at a job if you aren't willing to do whatever that job entails.

@clcustom1911 , I understand your opinion and perspective. You are right in many cases. You have also most likely been fortunate to work in good departments. I grew up in a part of the us where the cops were totally corrupt and petty. I had one cop threaten to arrest my 9year old brother for setting off a smoke bomb type firework on 4th of July a couple of hours before the “approved time”. Meanwhile other folks in the neighborhood are shooting off 4 inch mortars but he isn’t trying to catch them. Many of the cops were also aware of and some actually facilitated sex slavery and trafficking in minors. The whole PD knew but wouldn’t work with the feds on it any more than in a token way. I have had a friend whose girlfriend lied to the cops about him dealing drugs because she was mad at him. They came and raided his house, trashed it, and took all his guns and some family heirlooms such as silver coins and such. It took him 2 years after he was found not guilty, of contacting lawyers, the NRA, and eventually the West Coast ATF head dude to get the cops to give him his guns back. He never received much of the family heirlooms back and the sheriff dept sent him a check in lieu of returned property because they “couldn’t find it” in the evidence room. How did that happen, I wonder? I could go on for hours. So I understand your point and have had the privilege to live in some areas with great cops. I have lived much more of my life under some of the most tyrannical and corrupt PDs that you could imagine.

I agree with that. There are a couple cops I know that, after several conversations, they think it's "understandable" the deputy at the Florida school shooting didn't enter the building and take the fight to that piece of shit. Their justification?

"There's no policy section which says I shall run into a potentially lethal confrontation and I have a family to think about."

I was dumbfounded and said, essentially, "what about the 'Rapid Deployment Policy' which states if there is an active killer incident we shall enter the location alone and locate, close with, and engage the suspected killer?"

Them: ".....[thinking..... Thinking].... Well, I mean, there are other policies which say we should put on our rifle plates, helmet and all that, so by the time I get all that on there should be more of us showing up"

Me: "So, while you're dressed up and waiting for other cops to get dressed up, kids are dying every few seconds..... And you're OK with that?"

"............ I got a family to think about."

Fucking Civilian POG's. I was pissed. That's our job. To save lives by stopping the threat, and if I get smoked, well then it was my time. I've already had several close calls from my military time and driving around the civilian population who have their heads up their ass and I'm still here, so I know God's got my back until it's My Time.

I wasn't a Marine infantryman, just a squid with the privilege to be their brother and get harassed by them daily....and fixed them when they done got broke. But when it was time to get down, I got down with 'em.
After all this "they" tell us we don't "need" our own firearm protection...

R

@clcustom1911 , I understand your opinion and perspective. You are right in many cases. You have also most likely been fortunate to work in good departments. I grew up in a part of the us where the cops were totally corrupt and petty. I had one cop threaten to arrest my 9year old brother for setting off a smoke bomb type firework on 4th of July a couple of hours before the “approved time”. Meanwhile other folks in the neighborhood are shooting off 4 inch mortars but he isn’t trying to catch them. Many of the cops were also aware of and some actually facilitated sex slavery and trafficking in minors. The whole PD knew but wouldn’t work with the feds on it any more than in a token way. I have had a friend whose girlfriend lied to the cops about him dealing drugs because she was mad at him. They came and raided his house, trashed it, and took all his guns and some family heirlooms such as silver coins and such. It took him 2 years after he was found not guilty, of contacting lawyers, the NRA, and eventually the West Coast ATF head dude to get the cops to give him his guns back. He never received much of the family heirlooms back and the sheriff dept sent him a check in lieu of returned property because they “couldn’t find it” in the evidence room. How did that happen, I wonder? I could go on for hours. So I understand your point and have had the privilege to live in some areas with great cops. I have lived much more of my life under some of the most tyrannical and corrupt PDs that you could imagine.

I've only worked at 1 police department, and though we have a couple dumb dumbs, I don't think they're **That bad** per se and the rest of everyone else is good people.

I hate hearing stories like that because I know it's true. Public corruption is a cancer and should be aggressively confronted. The public trusts us to be honest and to do everything we do in good faith. When that trust is broken, it really hurts me.

@ArmyJerry thank you, Sir, for the kind words. I just can't be a cop in California anymore. Maybe when I move to a Free State that more closely matches my values (Pro God, Guns, Life and Liberty) like Wyoming, South Dakota, Tennessee or similar, I might get back into it.