• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I finally found a soft side rifle case for my TRG

sakoluvr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2010
North Carolina
I have a Sako TRG that needed a case. I have no use for a drag bag when hunting. After some serious searching, I found this web site:
http://shoot-long.com/

I bought one of Brian's cases, and I am thrilled with it. Lots of thick padding, a great sturdy zipper and customer service is beyond outstanding too!

P8200002.jpg

P8200003.jpg

P8200001.jpg

P8200004.jpg

Re: I finally found a soft side rifle case for my TRG

I like your use of the custom embroidery option!

Huge difference between the Midway case and the Shoot-Long.com case. The Midway case is made in China and the Shoot-Long.com case is made in the good 'ol USA!!

90 bucks. No, not cheap but made well. I wanted a "standard style" soft case and I am very happy with it.

Ordered one of these yesterday. May end up getting another one if I like the 1st. Should be here in a couple of days. Thanks for the heads up and link to the web site.

Ed

That does look like a pretty good case. I'm considering a Bulldog soft case in 40"... Anyone have any experience with Bulldog? They are pretty inexpensive, but I don't want something cheap.

I just received my case from Brian. It is really nice. I will be ordering a couple more of them.

Nice review of a very nice case, thanks for all the pics.

I'm bumping this up, because I was looking for these same cases, and couldn't remember where I got them from.
They are a great case, and fit TRG's and rifles with A5's like a glove.

R.