• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got a Sako Trg 22 and already shot my best group ever.

RRA_45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
kingston, oklahoma
I sold a few rifles and a B&T TP9 with folding stock and suppressor. I was going to pay it all towards debt or save it but I have always wanted a TRG and couldn't help myself.

Anyways I took it out for the second time and the planets must have aligned as I shot a 0.159" 5 shot group (measured .467 edge to edge). I wasn't even using a rear bag. I shot another sweet group but it had a flier and I was using a rear bag that time. I added a 20moa rail and basically zeroed it with 6 shots then did three 5 shot groups.

I don't think this will be the norm but damn this thing is the most accurate rifle I have used. I can't wait to see what it can do. This load was something I already had on hand worked up for another rifle.

url=http://s551.photobucket.com/user/DrillNFill_09/media/20140914_004439_zps34eg4nks.jpg.html]
20140914_004439_zps34eg4nks.jpg
[/url]

Trg 22 will shoot everything like that if you load for it. I got my 20" Sako to shoot 155s 168s 175s and even 190 vlds /rld17 to shoot into one hole

I think this is going to be my next rifle purchase. I have been looking for awhile now and all I hear is good. Glad to hear your results.

Can't go wrong with a TRG 22. I've never seen one that wasn't a hammer love mine, congrats.