• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got this cool embroidred SNIPER's HIDE cap idea! ------ Who runs this forum?

Thanks.

No doubt when a guy runs the best damn 2A/gun forum on the net... he's bound to be a little busy.

But thats where I could step in at least with design, setup and ordering stuff. Then it all depends on where he wants to go with it.

If it took off I could even build a link of this forum to be a Word Press store (stay away from bullshit like Shopify.. fucking rip off)... the only thing Im not into doing is order fulfillment stuff... running to and from the post office. That ALL gets into an initial start up cost and thats way getting the cart before the horse here

Still something to entertain.
Shoot him a PM. Frank Galli @lowlight is the big dog of this joint. Good luck.

I understand it's hard to source affordable apparel made in the USA and I'm not adverse to foreign manufacturing, but for God's sake don't buy Chinese caps. I think I'll be pissed at China for a long, long time.

I'm with you mostly... although I do make a distinction between the CPP diabolical fuckshits and the people, I go out of my way to not buy China if I can help it and focus on American made.

If it already hasn't been done.. I thought this might bring whomever it is that owns this awesome taco stand(?) --some extra revenue to help with expenses. Someone put me in touch ay? The one good thing about this cess pool Los Angeles is the apparel district a couple miles from me.

First pass on an idea but there's a whole line of apparel could be done. I bet this shit would sell like Retumbo during a powder shortage.... In keeping with the 'HIDE theme'.. it'd be cool to do them on monotones like the Green on Green. But also Black on Black, Orange on Orange, Red on Red.. etc.. But here it is in a variety.

This is what I do-- Corporate Branding, Art Direction, Graphics, Website Design n stuff... so I got contacts :)
View attachment 7418582

View attachment 7418585
I like it! Black on green or green on green, no top button. 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 1J04
Looks awesome! I’m a fan of #3 and #4. Also a fan of the closed back with the stretch fit (not sure what it’s actually called). A small logo on the back center (where it’s usually open above the Velcro etc) would look sweet

I live in the yoop of Michigan. So I’m a huge fan of beanies for the months of sept-April if you get to those eventually

Looks awesome! I’m a fan of #3 and #4. Also a fan of the closed back with the stretch fit (not sure what it’s actually called). A small logo on the back center (where it’s usually open above the Velcro etc) would look sweet

I live in the yoop of Michigan. So I’m a huge fan of beanies for the months of sept-April if you get to those eventually

Yep.. been down the bean route already too - lots of options there too

1beanie.jpg

Reactions: hafejd30
No to both... IMO The best caps have a bronze metal buckle and clamps once the width is set right.
But it's whatever you guys want

View attachment 7418630
Yes, no mesh is my vote and with this ^^ adjustment or Velcro.

BassPro has already fucked up Cabela’s. For the first time, all Cabela’s hats have that cheap plastic adjustment band and I won’t buy one. They were my fav camo caps. Shame

Last edited:
Yes, or mesh and with this ^^ adjustment or Velcro.

BassPro has already fucked yo Cabela’s. For the fist time, all Cabela’s hats have that cheap plastic adjustment band and I won’t buy one. They were my fav camo caps

As has been expressed... Some guys like the plastic snap back... my experience is that they don't last as long and one can't really repair it with some stitches like you can the cloth band w/ clasp. But if that were my only option --I'd still buy just for the cool logo.

I buy MidSouth Shooters caps even those those are plastic straps and china quality.. because I like that it says SHOOTER is big ass type.

I like how some people hold doors and others scowl. I win the day when I can piss off a fucktard

Thanks.

No doubt when a guy runs the best damn 2A/gun forum on the net... he's bound to be a little busy.

But thats where I could step in at least with design, setup and ordering stuff. Then it all depends on where he wants to go with it.

If it took off I could even build a link of this forum to be a Word Press store (stay away from bullshit like Shopify.. fucking rip off)... the only thing Im not into doing is order fulfillment stuff... running to and from the post office. That ALL gets into an initial start up cost and thats way getting the cart before the horse here

Previous releases have been drop shipped from someone. If you have the time, maybe PM LL
with some pre arranged costing, designs etc and work in a cut for the site. See what happens.

Thanks.

You could look into Bunker Branding. Dude is a bit rediculous, however he's pro 2A, and already has hat embroidery machines as well as screen printing.

Takes care of web store, shipping, customer service, etc.

I just want that green/green on a large flex-fit. Top button doesn't matter, I've never noticed it besides when I'm swatting yellow jackets.

As has been expressed... Some guys like the plastic snap back... my experience is that they don't last as long and one can't really repair it with some stitches like you can the cloth band w/ clasp. But if that were my only option --I'd still buy just for the cool logo.

I buy MidSouth Shooters caps even those those are plastic straps and china quality.. because I like that it says SHOOTER is big ass type.

I like how some people hold doors and others scowl. I win the day when I can piss off a fucktard
Good point! It is 2020, though. The fact that we have a pulse is pissing them off, before we even get out of bed in the morning.

Good point! It is 2020, though. The fact that we have a pulse is pissing them off, before we even get out of bed in the morning.

Hahahah... love that. And how true huh.... Can't wait till they wake up Nov 5th. I'm hoping there'll a massive wave of suicides. But I guess that's not very spiritual or kind of me now is it.

Reactions: 1J04 and Foul Mike
I like the swag, but even paired with Dockers, Sketchers and a giant maxi-pad like covid mask, may blow my gray man attire scheme.

Then you're on the right track! Bitch'n Caps and I want a couple! Hope you see this through to fruition! No pun intended!😉
I’ll buy a few! Especially if you put some kind of bushy tail rodent on the back! Also squirrel mafia hat would be great!

• Love
Doing that logo on a mess back flex fit cap would be awesome. Either way if it happens I will be in for a couple hats.

Reactions: 1J04 and Snipe260
Hope you can get it done. If you can’t., you can do us squirrelly bastards a squirrelly mafia hat! With Larry’s blessing of course😊

• Love
Good lookin' shirts, too. I still wear my Sniper's Hide Boonie Cap all the time. Many years of use out of it, and still going strong.

Flex fit or the strap with brass clasp is my preference if we are polling. I like the velcro but it always frays and goes to crap and stops holding after awhile and I really don't like the plastic snap hats. Not a big fan of the mesh back half and would prefer a solid cap since that mesh back makes for an interesting burn on the back of the noggin here in AZ.

Reactions: 1J04 and 308pirate
Nice. I’d be in for green/green.

Concur with no chinese trash. A few $ more is fine.

Trucker, Velcro strap, no ball on top... done.

Green/red. We might have to take matters into our own hands to organize this as frank is vary busy.

No offense meant, but that buckle strap is gayer than disco hell.

Nah... No worries or need to prefeace that...

Unless I'm feeling insecure for some reason I'm pretty un-offendable any more... I laugh at "YOU FAG, CRACKER .. whatever" even though 98% would never guess in a million years by looking at me... I have this sort 'just released from a mental institution' or from the pen look. Hahah.

That's the thing with persecution though that I wish the minorities would get through their thick fucking heads... It's taught me so much that I am weirdly incredibly grateful for it.

I learned --and continue to learn and try to remember I got a choice: I can believe it.. (shit people call others/me) buy into it and get all uppity n shit and pissed off about it OR if someone is being hatefully intentional about it, it simply tells me how insecure they are --and likely (if it's Fag name calling or put downs, bashing) they're very afraid (projecting) their own un-reconciled attractions. Or at the very least they're just a complete shithead of a person that needs to feel superior for all their own inadequacies... --but to even get flustered is to validate their issues. Blah blah blah.. therapy time over. I've yaked enough today. Hope lowlight decides to do this.. if nothing more because I WANT A DAMN CAP ----- GN.

Last edited:
Hahahah... love that. And how true huh.... Can't wait till they wake up Nov 5th. I'm hoping there'll a massive wave of suicides. But I guess that's not very spiritual or kind of me now is it.
Indeed!
Well, kindness is not to be wasted on evil.

Hadn’t read entire thread, but if you can make one to properly fit my 7.625” German noggin, I’m in.

Hats look cool. All cotton, velcro back please.
as to the top button, I know how to operate the pliers and can remove myself. Like have a million times before. They also dont work with aviation headsets too well....

Im with the Pirate, the Sweater thing is good too.
just one logo please? Not the LV look. Would mess up my redneck persona.

maybe for the “non poors” look at doing the sweater on an offering from Voormi. Top end Colorado company making premium woolen goods.
i have some of their stuff. Pretty sure I gave the stuff I shrunk to Frank..... 🤣

LL has been asked about swag before. I know his time is limited and that's my guess why its not a priority. He'll my customers want me to expand amd I don't have time do it.

That being said I would be in for a few items. No "POORS" trucker hats though.

By the way if you made thongs for women, the men here would buy them for the better halves even if they never wore them!!!! Dirty d would wear them though.

I'm with you mostly... although I do make a distinction between the CPP diabolical fuckshits and the people, I go out of my way to not buy China if I can help it and focus on American made.

I can't imagine ANYTHING branded" Snipers Hide " ever being made in communist China.

I can't imagine anybody here actually wanting a communist China produced anything branded SH.

I hate China.

Consider a logo-only, no-lettering version of the hat (like you show for the sweater). Nobody here needs to see it spelled out, and the logo itself is cool.

I'm really interested in a few. #4 floats my boat, but I'd buy any of them. Just let me know where to send the money!

In for Green/Green, no ball on top, velcro closure, USA made.

I’ll pay well for that hat or two as I can shred hats.

In for a boonie type hat and a 100% wool beanie as well.

Piss, I just want a sticker for my Pelican case!