• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got this cool embroidred SNIPER's HIDE cap idea! ------ Who runs this forum?

Can we get some with a secret squirrel?

Yes, yes you can. We have a variety in stock at this time!🥰🤣

20200904_160514.jpg
20200831_171952.jpg
20200828_181521.jpg

Now back on topic, I want a few of these Caps with the buckle dealy in the back fwiw. Please!

I don't know that guy

he is not doing it, the logo is trademarked as well as the site name

Again. did not mean to step on toes. I am well aware the logo and site name / everything is copyrighted. I merely put together some mockups to show potential. I did not --NOT, zero, zip nada have any intention of doing anything past that without explicit permissions.

Humbly apologize if I pissed people off. I'm deleting everything now sir.
All the best!

To respect the copyright of the owner I deleted the images on this thread I could. If need be of course the thread can be deleted too..

Last edited:
Crap! So does this mean I'm not getting my Hide Caps or what?😝🤣

i'd still buy a cap with a stylized reticle and maybe "Just Send It" or something instead of the forum name.
i don't even wear caps very often but when i do, it isn't going to advertise for any sports teams or university of brainwashing.

I'll bet if you threw in Lady GaGa as part of the royaly compensation package, it might expedite. :)

I dunno, but I'd tend to say that shutting this down is a little 'short-sighted', but then things would get misconstrued and taken out of context and then blown out of proportion. Then everything would go downhill from there.

No, I don't know what I'm talking about, and no, I don't have any irons in the fire. But I will say though, that swag made and purchased in the past has been greatly received and used here on our end. Still is being used. I don't know what it takes to come to an agreement with a user/member, to get a 'royalty' or whatever out of each piece of merchandise made with the Official Company Logo on it, or Department Header, or Ranking HIGHerarchy.

Run with that, at your will. I'll hobble along.

I like the hat idea. I love the hoodie from last year. If its ever a "go" Id take at least 1 or 2 if NOT felxfit.

Im sure running any business is tough. LL has always seemed fair in a Thanos type of way. If it were me, Id welcome offers of help marketing but I'd also be cautious. Without knowing someone or not having someone to be able to meet in person, even very legit offers would need to be vetted properly.

I don't know that it was short sighted... as he said "not right now. maybe Winter"... sounded to me like he has a lot too much going on.

Plus, he does not know me some jack off on a forum... lol. Id be leery AF too. Trust is best when earned.

Last edited:
Can you come up with a morale patch / hat / etc that we can all wear on our plate carriers or head...so that when we’re on the battle field we can distinguish true Americans from the scumbags?

Public apology:

I sent out a bit of a snarky reply comment, to a comment The German made to me. While it was meant to be funny --on re-reading it I realized it could be taken offensively --thus deleting it. However while I apologized already in private I felt it responsible, since it was made public, to reply publicly.

Anyways...
Peace/out.