• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have just encountered the laziest millennials of all time

But again, reading a tape is not an intellectual feat.
Yeah, but just imagine that there are people who are smarter than you, that actually CAN read a tape measure. Can you picture it?

I never cease to be amazed at how many blue collar geniuses exist in the world. I'm surprised they haven't put together a consortium, to figure out all the country's problems. For as many as there seem to be, getting shit done should be as simple as banding together, and using strength in numbers.

From the mechanic who knows all about designing airplanes, to the assembler who knows about designing electronics, to the tech who knows all about algorithms and datastructures... Apparently, it's only the educated class who have a lane to stay in. :LOL:

I dunno, you are who you surround yourself with. If all you're surrounded by is lazy dipshit millennials, it might be time to look in the mirror.
That might actually be the single most acute statement in this entire thread.

Fucking bravo, my man. 👏👏👏

folks who say “kids these days...” should meet the exceptional young folks that i have had the privilege of raising/meeting. these kids are 100x better than i was before i joined the army. so i dont buy into the “kids these days are worthless” bullshit. i think it is more of a parent problem than a kid problem.
This is the exact issue, right here. Mac(y)(y)

When I was in highschool we had the same retarded bullshit. Selling coupon books. That chocolate bar that only existed for fundraisers and was literally God awful. Dumb fucking bake sales and all sorts of retarded low revenue crap that lacked anything remotely close to a vision.

I went to highschool in the suburbs outside of Chicago. When I was a senior (and senior class VP; guy only got president because he 'wasnt white' but lets not talk about that) I had zero intention of having to endure this bullshit when we needed to fund the senior class trip. Ended up in a planning meeting with teachers and other students whose net result was - do a car wash, sell candy bars and pray to God for the other 97% of the money.

Went home. Put on a suit and tie. And went to a few of the bigger local businesses, completely unsolicited and talked a few of them into 'advertising' at the local high school as well as kicking in for the class trip. Took 3 days. The first was the Jelly Belly company. The second was a large local construction firm who was owned by one of the students' dad. The third was the US Navy.

Had more funding than they knew what to do with. I didn't even go on that dumb trip.
Now what I wanna know is how a yank ends up in Germany...

I thought, "maybe that school trip changed his life", but then... You didn't even go..

Funny thing about the last two generations of human feces is that they think they are all genius' and deserve better. If baby boomers are shitty parents, the rats these idiots spawn will be the shitshow that destroys this country once and for all.

Mt wife works at a high school infested with these idiots and their follow on generation of idiots. They are simply pathetic for the most part. About 20% are going to be decent, hard working, educated and honest. The other 80% does not believe our nation has borders, does not believe they should work for a living and they honestly believe they DESERVE to be paid by the government for simply being alive.

I happen to have a very high paying hourly wage job, one of the best in the country. We had a three day symposium for high school students, paid hotel room and free meals to spend a few days looking at these trades and apprentice programs. It was tough finding kids to go, "WOW, three whole days!!, "I really didn't want to get up that early" and the ones that showed up? 50% never looked up from their phones or asked a single question. All this for a $100K a year job that they really did not want. If their dad or grandpa had a good job they had nothing to worry about it because they fully expect to be given money by their adult relatives.

Now what I wanna know is how a yank ends up in Germany...

I thought, "maybe that school trip changed his life", but then... You didn't even go..

My mom got remarried to an American soldier that was stationed in Germany ;)

Had that fateful day that they met never happened, I'd probably be wearing lederhosen right now.

Had that fateful day that they met never happened, I'd probably be wearing lederhosen right now.
I had emergency lederhosen. Uncle gave them to me and said if my mom was going to spank my butt to put those on first.

ADC523AF-428B-4FA3-827F-8C656137E338.jpeg