• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have just encountered the laziest millennials of all time

Thanks for the welcome. We have spoken a few times allready. I guess this is an echo chamber like all the others, and your the bouncer thats here to tell me if i want free speech it better sound like yours? I have never let others stop me from standing up when i feel something is wrong, and i feel there is alot wrong with what he is saying about kids. Not being a dick, but who tough talks about not giving children a pass? Thats going full retard.
This place is so much fun. If you have about 3-4 friends who think like you, invite them all here, and build the momentum. I'm telling you, there's nothing like it, short of going to twitter, and just shitting up a bunch of progressive tweets. The amount of runoff from the snowfall in here is off the charts.
I live in a horse neighborhood. lol

Ironically, when people want to do bad shit and/or take your shit, they generally dont go to the poor people areas.
Tell that to the assholes who made it a point to steal our tools on the yearly, from the Morton building we kept the machinery locked up in. The only thing that's different out there, is the lazy folks in the rurals, won't take free (offered) food from your garden, if they have to pick it. (vs the fuckwits that won't leave your city garden alone, despite the fact that they're not eating)

Reactions: AManWearingAHat
I want the germans 35k psi pressure washer...
Fo shizzle.
Clean the dingleberrys off of any damn thing w that monster

I literally just blew the hose apart earlier today. Had to get a new one.

Funny enough, when I went to the store, there is some random guy in a giant ass truck with a legit electronic billboard on both sides that says 'If you want a mask mandate, you're in the wrong state' driving around. This wasn't some van he converted, this was like a legit moving truck with an expensive light board installed.

And where the hell did the Beretta thing come from?

Out in the front working on a waterfall that comes out of the front of my house. Have the pressure washer going, muck and debris from the winter all over the place and I'm pulling decomposing leaves out of the pump basin.

I had noticed there was a truck on the corner across the street with 5-6 highschool aged guys all fucking around with each other; locking people out of the car, driving off, literally jumping on the hood, etc. Whatever, back to pressure washing.

So after a few more minutes of playing fuck fuck games, 2 of them head down 1 street and 3 of them walk my way. At this point, all I'm thinking is, do I hit them with the pressure washer shooting 35k PSI first, or do I just go left to right from the draw on them with the Glock19. The 2 stop short of me, and the one holding some sort of bag comes closer. I stop, look at him and am like, what?

He fumbles through some speech about how hes with the highschool and raising money for the football team. Apparently these tards have no shame and want to hit a guy working in the front yard sweating his ass off for money. Ok, whatever. He shows me some 'card' they're selling where you can get like 3$ off at fast food places for $25.

I look at him and tell him I don't eat that shit, so thats not going to work. I then ask how many they've managed to sell and he looks at me half ashamed and says zero. So ok... if you 3 want to make your $25 in 15 minutes, grab that bucket and lets move some of these pond rocks while I pressure wash. Wont take more than 10-15 mins and you can keep your 'cards' but Ill pay you $25 each.

They all look at each other like I just started screaming at them in German or something. Hell, they couldn't even make an actual excuse as to why they couldn't do it. All 1 asked was, wait, we have to lift a rock? I'm like yes you muppet, these little pond rocks I can probably find some 10 year old girl to carry. Again, absolutely ZERO interest in doing anything outside of wanting money for something totally useless that they had to do absolutely nothing for.

Then they go back to playing fuck fuck games in the truck and wait for their other 2 friends and leave.

I can only imagine what will happen when the real world takes a bite out of their asses in a few years.

I think the word millennial gets thrown around too much as I'm 31 and technically a millennial. I am kind of sad you didn't hit them with the pressure washer.

Reactions: akmike47
It would be entertaining to watch some of these self important smug little pricks survive an actual life or death..

Anything.

God this world needs a big fucking rock to start the whole thing over again.

It'll stink for awhile, but damn it would be worth the work.

Kosovo and Afghanistan... setting the standard for the world's offspring :rolleyes:

This might be the point where other guy asks, "Want to know how I know that you're a psycho?"

Not according to the multiple psych evals I've been required to do through DoD.

So neener neener.

ETA - You really need to read the book Left of Bang. Mindset has nothing to do with being in the military or not.

Last edited:
It is the same thing older millennials are doing with Gen Z.

There is no short supply of retarded millenials either.

I mean, its not like they make it difficult or anything.

Anytime I have to deal with a M or Gen Z or whatever the fuck they are, I'm like, this guy will be a totally inept retard. 95% of the time I'm right.

Moonshine is getting warm so back in the fridge it goes. Looks like its time for more pressure washing and shooting up the neighborhood.

What? What kind of b grade, bullshit movie line terminator wannabe shit did i just read? I imagine an internet nerd saying this just before he goes to work at the fair not letting kids ride the tilta wirl, dark days. In a different post you bragged about banging the prom queen and marrying a rich woman... b grade nick cage lines is what i read from you. Is your community gated zee german?
You ever been shot at by a "child" ?

Halil here could get you anything including a big toe with nail polish for a price...or just cigarettes and hand grenades... Great kid embodied the entrepreneur spirit.

P8130041.JPG

You clearly have never been shot at by a "child"

Halil here could get you anything including a big toe with nail polish for a price...or just cigarettes and hand grenades... Great kid embodied the entrepreneur spirit.

View attachment 7600468
OK, I don't care anything about anything else right now... That post was fucking beautiful :LOL: :love:

Anytime I have to deal with a M or Gen Z or whatever the fuck they are, I'm like, this guy will be a totally inept retard. 95% of the time I'm right.

Moonshine is getting warm so back in the fridge it goes. Looks like its time for more pressure washing and shooting up the neighborhood.

I feel your pain. I have to train them to work in a lab and it is painful. Then I get yelled at because I won't let them help on my projects.

At some point we will have an economic depression and I think that will be the reset we need. People will not be able to afford to be lazy. The unfortunate part is it would take something like that to unfuck our current path.

OK, but have you tried with people, in general? I'm telling you, it works the same.

One time, a buddy of mine told me that he couldn't date Asian women, because if you look at them long enough, they look like men. I'll be goddamned if he wasn't right.

You ever been shot at by a "child" ?

View attachment 7600468

<iframe width="971" height="546" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Huskydriver
If you are referring to the part where I was relating my experiences with millennials, then I'd like it to be clarified, that I was speaking to my own personal experience, in response to an over-arching statement about youngers, in general. If that wasn't understood, then fine. I'll take that one. I have said before, and will say again - short of busting balls in response to some stupid remark, I have no desire to label entire groups of people.

The biggest thing wrong with every discussion that we see these days, is that while everyone is going on about groups, they forget about the individuals. Can't see the trees, despite the forest.

Best make friends with some of them. One day they're likely to be making your nursing home or end-of-life choices for you.

I literally just blew the hose apart earlier today. Had to get a new one.

Funny enough, when I went to the store, there is some random guy in a giant ass truck with a legit electronic billboard on both sides that says 'If you want a mask mandate, you're in the wrong state' driving around. This wasn't some van he converted, this was like a legit moving truck with an expensive light board installed.

And where the hell did the Beretta thing come from?
ive seen those billboard trucks before, wow, what a great business opportunity, really, you youngsters should jump all over it

If you are referring to the part where I was relating my experiences with millennials, then I'd like it to be clarified, that I was speaking to my own personal experience, in response to an over-arching statement about youngers, in general. If that wasn't understood, then fine. I'll take that one. I have said before, and will say again - short of busting balls in response to some stupid remark, I have no desire to label entire groups of people.

The biggest thing wrong with every discussion that we see these days, is that while everyone is going on about groups, they forget about the individuals. Can't see the trees, despite the forest.

Best make friends with some of them. One day they're likely to be making your nursing home or end-of-life c
From post 73...
OREGUN said:
Baby boomers were simply the worst parents in the last 150 years. Their shit keeps trickling forward through time. Sooner or later a generation of kids will snap out of it and starting being the adults that have been missing since about 1950.
You replied, "Abso-fucking-lutely right." In post 85 you accused 308 of making broad statements about all people. I guess "technically" you didn't make the statement, just agreed with it...or that's how a bottom-feeding attorney would "explain" it.

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka and lash
From post 73...

You replied, "Abso-fucking-lutely right." In post 85 you accused 308 of making broad statements about all people. I guess "technically" you didn't make the statement, just agreed with it...or that's how a bottom-feeding attorney would "explain" it.
I agreed with it from the perspective of using a stereotype against a stereotype.

If one is true, then logically, the other must be. (and sarcasm was implied) After all, if the boomers were the best parents ever, why weren't their values preserved?

It would be retarded to blanket label all boomers as bad parents. To say that all boomers were bad parents, is patently false.

Clear enough?

Reactions: lash
I would be thinking the same. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but trusting people you don't know can have terminal consequences. I would have offered them work, as well. If you're serious about you cause, you don't mind sweating for it. If not, "Get off my lawn."
Had tool

1617921289759.png

I agreed with it from the perspective of using a stereotype against a stereotype.

If one is true, then logically, the other must be. (and sarcasm was implied) After all, if the boomers were the best parents ever, why weren't their values preserved?

It would be retarded to blanket label all boomers as bad parents. To say that all boomers were bad parents, is patently false.

Clear enough?

Attorney?

• Haha
Thanks for the welcome. We have spoken a few times allready. I guess this is an echo chamber like all the others, and your the bouncer thats here to tell me if i want free speech it better sound like yours? I have never let others stop me from standing up when i feel something is wrong, and i feel there is alot wrong with what he is saying about kids. Not being a dick, but who tough talks about not giving children a pass? Thats going full retard.
In typical liberal fashion, you think your opinion matters.

It really doesn't.

• Haha
It's always a bit of humour watching some of the ne'er do wells of the next generation, going through their growing pains.
I get what @Solid7 is getting at too.
This thread has turned into some kind of circle jerk/soggy biscuit session to glorify @TheGerman .
Probably the whole point.
Probst is often a slang term for self important person in German.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's in @TheGerman lineage somewhere too.

In typical liberal fashion, you think your opinion matters.

It really doesn't.
Why would you think im any political affiliation? I havent said anything political whatsoever. Thats something liberals do... they project their issues onto others... like your opinion that my opinion doesnt matter.

It's better kept in the freezer. Got a quart of NC peach flavored shine in there and it's damn tasty.

they have bike shops where people take their bikes to get fixed. wtf?

Holy shit are some of you fucking sheep waiting for the slaughter. Three military aged males walk onto your property unsolicited after horse fucking around down the road and you DON'T think you should be prepared to defend yourself? More so, you believe to even think of such a defensive posture is psychotic? Do you slack jaws live in gated communities with rent a cops patrolling around like Paul Blart on a Segway to keep the riff raff out from walking on your grass? Or are you really just that clueless in life that you live in Condition White because you think the world is a Disney movie where and everyone around you has the best intentions and actions?

Holy shit are some of you fucking sheep waiting for the slaughter. Three military aged males walk onto your property unsolicited after horse fucking around down the road and you DON'T think you should be prepared to defend yourself? More so, you believe to even think of such a defensive posture is psychotic? Do you slack jaws live in gated communities with rent a cops patrolling around like Paul Blart on a Segway to keep the riff raff out from walking on your grass? Or are you really just that clueless in life that you live in Condition White because you think the world is a Disney movie where and everyone around you has the best intentions and actions?
i was stabbed twice before the age of 16 by kids around my age...

anyone saying "oh theyre just kids, what are you afraid of huh?" has clearly lived a very comfortable life

This.

And I refer you to the recent thread about the 15 year old and 13 year old that hijacked an Uber driver, wrecked his car, killing him, and all the stupid little bitch could say, while the man lay dyeing was "My cell phone is in that car." Jesus effen wept.

It sure as fuck aint Disneyland.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Didn't 2 rather young teenage girls just carjack and kill some hard working father in DC?

i was stabbed twice before the age of 16 by kids around my age...

anyone saying "oh theyre just kids, what are you afraid of huh?" has clearly lived a very comfortable life
For sure. I just called up the comfy life hotline, and gave them my white privilege card. Got that shit sorted right quick.

You know I'm technically a mill-tard, right? Not to be confused with a mil-tard, or moa-tard.

The way I look at it, being a 33 year old man that technically falls under the "Millennial generation" is this.....For every lazy fucking kid that doesn't want to get up early and go work and expects their income to be handed to them, that is just more money in my retirement account for having a hard work ethic to get paid more for the stuff they don't want or can't figure out how to do. :sneaky: I would've moved your rocks for a cold beer.

Well thegerman... lol, ya got a small army of people on here willing to get your rocks off for little to nothing. I would say that you have life pretty well where ya want it lol. I would fight to the death for that too. Some people just have the best cards in life.

Well thegerman... lol, ya got a small army of people on here willing to get your rocks off for little to nothing. I would say that you have life pretty well where ya want it lol. I would fight to the death for that too. Some people just have the best cards in life.
You think whatever he's accomplished in life is due to being dealt a good hand? No wonder you don't understand what this thread is about.