• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have just encountered the laziest millennials of all time

I think the word millennial gets thrown around too much as I'm 31 and technically a millennial. I am kind of sad you didn't hit them with the pressure washer.
I was raised by a bunch of old assholes. I'm a millennial by age but I bitch about them like a "boomer".

Reactions: AngryKoala
The way I look at it, being a 33 year old man that technically falls under the "Millennial generation" is this.....For every lazy fucking kid that doesn't want to get up early and go work and expects their income to be handed to them, that is just more money in my retirement account for having a hard work ethic to get paid more for the stuff they don't want or can't figure out how to do. :sneaky: I would've moved your rocks for a cold beer.
IMG_3906.JPG

I am actually surprised their parents weren't selling the tickets for them on facefuck, the norm around here. We get bombarded yr round, from Boy Scouts to almost all sports teams. Most are by phone calls or messages today, door to door becoming minimal.
They stand outside of stores selling, usually with enough of a crowd you can almost be shamed into ponying up.

Not defending these little turds, but our FB team has sold the same shitty card for 30 yrs here. I want to say over 20 yrs ago 3 FB players showed up on my doorstep selling a card like this, I told them if they helped me move some above ground planters I hade made and put them in place I would donate 100 bucks. I had started them on my back patio for a level surface, most were a 3-4 person grab.
I was told, that they were instructed to do no labor whatsoever as to not risk injury. They were so convincing I bought the story, I did chuckle and and gave them the asking price of 20 bucks, told them to keep the card.

Baby boomers were simply the worst parents in the last 150 years. Their shit keeps trickling forward through time. Sooner or later a generation of kids will snap out of it and starting being the adults that have been missing since about 1950.
It was daycare and government schools that raised these kids. Parenting is a lost art

Reactions: jakelly
It was daycare and government schools that raised these kids. Parenting is a lost art
I took my daughter out of government school when she started being a little cookie cutter public school asshole. Then, I purposely accepted, and took the whole family, on an "away" job for 3 years, 3000 miles from home, while we home schooled her, and made part of her education, being socially aware (talking to people, how they think, learning how to not be over-reliant on others, showing social problems at work in real time, discussing everything we saw).

Instant improvement. Got an awesome kid, despite being me.

Reactions: Pbgt
You think whatever he's accomplished in life is due to being dealt a good hand? No wonder you don't understand what this thread is about.
Dude, you are an idiot. I was making a joke and giving a compliment to show i was done with this angry blah blah blah shit that your going on about.

Sorry, I didn't realize you're retarded.
Oooh good one, going back to kindergarden. Dude, luck has everything to do with everything. I could have been born retarded, but luckily i wasnt. I would rather be lucky than good, its what keeps me from stepping in turds like you.

Dude, luck has everything to do with everything.
Nah, man. Luck is the first 50%. The other 50% is entirely up to you.

Everyone has a built-in fatal flaw. It's all about what you do to circumvent it, until it kills you.

Look at Stephen Hawking. He spent over half his life, just sitting in a roller chair, melting into a puddle. Did he blame bad luck? Hell no... He became famous lecturing people on his dipshit theories that nobody can refute, because they can't understand it - and he made a fucking mint on it.

Of course, he still died a shitshow, but he always had a crooked little smile on his deflated face.

• Love
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Nah! Not the laziest! It’s the new norm! Little johnnies sucking moms tit to they reach 30

Out in the front working on a waterfall that comes out of the front of my house. Have the pressure washer going, muck and debris from the winter all over the place and I'm pulling decomposing leaves out of the pump basin.

I had noticed there was a truck on the corner across the street with 5-6 highschool aged guys all fucking around with each other; locking people out of the car, driving off, literally jumping on the hood, etc. Whatever, back to pressure washing.

So after a few more minutes of playing fuck fuck games, 2 of them head down 1 street and 3 of them walk my way. At this point, all I'm thinking is, do I hit them with the pressure washer shooting 35k PSI first, or do I just go left to right from the draw on them with the Glock19. The 2 stop short of me, and the one holding some sort of bag comes closer. I stop, look at him and am like, what?

He fumbles through some speech about how hes with the highschool and raising money for the football team. Apparently these tards have no shame and want to hit a guy working in the front yard sweating his ass off for money. Ok, whatever. He shows me some 'card' they're selling where you can get like 3$ off at fast food places for $25.

I look at him and tell him I don't eat that shit, so thats not going to work. I then ask how many they've managed to sell and he looks at me half ashamed and says zero. So ok... if you 3 want to make your $25 in 15 minutes, grab that bucket and lets move some of these pond rocks while I pressure wash. Wont take more than 10-15 mins and you can keep your 'cards' but Ill pay you $25 each.

They all look at each other like I just started screaming at them in German or something. Hell, they couldn't even make an actual excuse as to why they couldn't do it. All 1 asked was, wait, we have to lift a rock? I'm like yes you muppet, these little pond rocks I can probably find some 10 year old girl to carry. Again, absolutely ZERO interest in doing anything outside of wanting money for something totally useless that they had to do absolutely nothing for.

Then they go back to playing fuck fuck games in the truck and wait for their other 2 friends and leave.

I can only imagine what will happen when the real world takes a bite out of their asses in a few years.
high school aged kids aren't millennials. Hell, high school kids are nearly out of Gen Z and moving towards Gen Alpha.

Reactions: lash
Nah, man. Luck is the first 50%. The other 50% is entirely up to you.

Everyone has a built-in fatal flaw. It's all about what you do to circumvent it, until it kills you.

Look at Stephen Hawking. He spent over half his life, just sitting in a roller chair, melting into a puddle. Did he blame bad luck? Hell no... He became famous lecturing people on his dipshit theories that nobody can refute, because they can't understand it - and he made a fucking mint on it.

Of course, he still died a shitshow, but he always had a crooked little smile on his deflated face.
You think being born smart isnt luck? Or for that matter in America, if it wasnt for luck you would be the little boy selling gum or grenades.

It’s pretty sad what America is turning out overall for kids these days. Technology is making us lazier and stupider than ever before. That movie was spot on!
Lazier, but definitely more intelligent.

I read this entire thread. I cant help but think, 3 teenage boys walk up to you and your first thought is... attack them with a sprayer or attack them with your side arm. I remember being a kid that age, i remember selling stuff to strangers for school crap, i hated it. It was awkward and i always had something i would rather be doing. But i also remember being young and being able to sense danger, maybe they picked up on your attitude and some old man trying to pay them to come help do shit they had no plans for that day flew a red flag. You guys on here are a little high strung for me.
quoted for emphasis. Hostile old guy too cheap to participate in fundraiser, but willing to throw down 75 bones for "work"? Sounds like the beginning of a terrible horror movie.

As a former high school athlete forced to sell that bullshit by the school, I apologize on behalf of those of us that were at least respectful despite being forced to be there. I hated that shit.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
You think being born smart isnt luck? Or for that matter in America, if it wasnt for luck you would be the little boy selling gum or grenades.
Sure, being smart is luck. And so is being born with a disability. There ain't a single one of us who gets something for nothing, despite what it might seem.

Also, that kid is awesome. He doesn't give a shit about anything, but surviving the fuck outta that shit set of circumstances. If life gave grades, that boy gets top marks. Don't feel sorry for, or look down on him. He's making the most of what life gave him.

Which is the point. Losers in life are making excuses for their circumstances, while winners in life, are making their way, despite them.

I will say I consider that a leap.
Young folks these days have all the information in the world at their fingertips, yet can't form a proper sentence. They are completely ignorant of basic life skills. They are completely unaware of the definition of simple words and many of them have no inclination to learn anything.
This all started in the early nineties when every one got the same trophy whether they were the first place team of the last place one.
To be sure, it isn't all of them. There are those out there that are taking advantage of the things that are available.

I remember a boys scout group setup outside a Basspro selling bags of “gourmet” popcorn I told the kid I would get some on the way out.....so on the way out I went to get some until I found out they were asking $20 per bag, So instead of giving him $20 for $2.00 worth of popcorn I decided to give him a free economics lesson
Until the power goes out......most wouldn’t know how to change a car tire without watching a YouTube video on how to.

Out in the front working on a waterfall that comes out of the front of my house. Have the pressure washer going, muck and debris from the winter all over the place and I'm pulling decomposing leaves out of the pump basin.

I had noticed there was a truck on the corner across the street with 5-6 highschool aged guys all fucking around with each other; locking people out of the car, driving off, literally jumping on the hood, etc. Whatever, back to pressure washing.

So after a few more minutes of playing fuck fuck games, 2 of them head down 1 street and 3 of them walk my way. At this point, all I'm thinking is, do I hit them with the pressure washer shooting 35k PSI first, or do I just go left to right from the draw on them with the Glock19. The 2 stop short of me, and the one holding some sort of bag comes closer. I stop, look at him and am like, what?

He fumbles through some speech about how hes with the highschool and raising money for the football team. Apparently these tards have no shame and want to hit a guy working in the front yard sweating his ass off for money. Ok, whatever. He shows me some 'card' they're selling where you can get like 3$ off at fast food places for $25.

I look at him and tell him I don't eat that shit, so thats not going to work. I then ask how many they've managed to sell and he looks at me half ashamed and says zero. So ok... if you 3 want to make your $25 in 15 minutes, grab that bucket and lets move some of these pond rocks while I pressure wash. Wont take more than 10-15 mins and you can keep your 'cards' but Ill pay you $25 each.

They all look at each other like I just started screaming at them in German or something. Hell, they couldn't even make an actual excuse as to why they couldn't do it. All 1 asked was, wait, we have to lift a rock? I'm like yes you muppet, these little pond rocks I can probably find some 10 year old girl to carry. Again, absolutely ZERO interest in doing anything outside of wanting money for something totally useless that they had to do absolutely nothing for.

Then they go back to playing fuck fuck games in the truck and wait for their other 2 friends and leave.

I can only imagine what will happen when the real world takes a bite out of their asses in a few years.

There may be a flaw with that theory. I mean, I too, would love to see them, and their kind (not all millennials either) get their comeuppance, but with the way thing are playing out these days...

could be, them, and their un-educated, non-binary single parent offspring (those that survive the butcher's, abortion clinics) will be doing just fine a few years from now... living off their government provided incomes....

Providing things don't get set straight.

I remember a boys scout group setup outside a Basspro selling bags of “gourmet” popcorn I told the kid I would get some on the way out.....so on the way out I went to get some until I found out they were asking $20 per bag, So instead of giving him $20 for $2.00 worth of popcorn I decided to give him a free economics lesson

Until the power goes out......most wouldn’t know how to change a car tire without watching a YouTube video on how to.
Everyone is ignorant till they are taught.
I had changed many tires, with handyman jacks and bumper jacks. My first car was a 72 Cutlass, got a flat, I stared at that stupid looking jack for 5 min before my farm girl honey explained how it worked. She had the same on her 73 or 74 Vega. A slot was cut in the bumper for it, I was tits up.

Plenty of Boomers went to Viet Nam, served their country, love Jesus, etc.

There's good and bad in all generations, but you have to admit it's getting worse and worse.

c4282be3b7a64b9192342f186d743d6a.gif

LOL! Most educated!!!!

I’d say education > fighting in a BS war and being superstitious

And I think the big education industry is mostly crap.

I’d be more impressed with inventing something cool, starting a company and employing people, fighting to downsize government, or even became a firefighter or medic.

I’d say education > fighting in a BS war and being superstitious

And I think the big education industry is mostly crap.

I’d be more impressed with inventing something cool, starting a company and employing people, fighting to downsize government, or even became a firefighter or medic.
D'oh! Now you've gone and done it...

Remember to read the room. These free thinkers only think freely one way!

Reactions: TurboTrout

But chaning a tire takes very little intelligence. I think many of us confuse resourcefulness with intelligance. Like many conflate education with intellect.

Reactions: OldSalty2
meh......my one son (19) is a pilot, and AH64 mechanic. second son (17) has already joined the air force and will ship out after graduation.

i’ve met a pile of kids they’ve brought over to the house. and my buddy has a 17 year old son who has another year of high school left.

yet another friend has a daughter and son, and both are exceptional kids. she is well on her way to being famous, and most of you will know her name within the next 5 years. her younger brother is an exceptional young man in his own right.

folks who say “kids these days...” should meet the exceptional young folks that i have had the privilege of raising/meeting. these kids are 100x better than i was before i joined the army. so i dont buy into the “kids these days are worthless” bullshit. i think it is more of a parent problem than a kid problem.

Sure, being smart is luck. And so is being born with a disability. There ain't a single one of us who gets something for nothing, despite what it might seem.

Also, that kid is awesome. He doesn't give a shit about anything, but surviving the fuck outta that shit set of circumstances. If life gave grades, that boy gets top marks. Don't feel sorry for, or look down on him. He's making the most of what life gave him.

Which is the point. Losers in life are making excuses for their circumstances, while winners in life, are making their way, despite them.
You sir are a communist and an asshole. While you may admire my true patriotism, you can never yourself replicate something as resplindent as true freedom. Begone with you foul demon. You are but vapors in the wind.

Funny how this thread is suppose to be about lazy millennials, but all I'm seeing is talk about boomers and zoomers. Thank God I was raised by gen-x parents.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Funny how this thread is suppose to be about lazy millennials, but all I'm seeing is talk about boomers and zoomers. Thank God I was raised by gen-x parents.
Statistically, we'd be the majority group complaining about all three groups of you 😆

Last edited:
You sir are a communist and an asshole. While you may admire my true patriotism, you can never yourself replicate something as resplindent as true freedom. Begone with you foul demon. You are but vapors in the wind.
You forgot to invoke the name of Jesus, ya fuckin' lazy millennial.

As a former high school athlete forced to sell that bullshit by the school, I apologize on behalf of those of us that were at least respectful despite being forced to be there. I hated that shit.

When I was in highschool we had the same retarded bullshit. Selling coupon books. That chocolate bar that only existed for fundraisers and was literally God awful. Dumb fucking bake sales and all sorts of retarded low revenue crap that lacked anything remotely close to a vision.

I went to highschool in the suburbs outside of Chicago. When I was a senior (and senior class VP; guy only got president because he 'wasnt white' but lets not talk about that) I had zero intention of having to endure this bullshit when we needed to fund the senior class trip. Ended up in a planning meeting with teachers and other students whose net result was - do a car wash, sell candy bars and pray to God for the other 97% of the money.

Went home. Put on a suit and tie. And went to a few of the bigger local businesses, completely unsolicited and talked a few of them into 'advertising' at the local high school as well as kicking in for the class trip. Took 3 days. The first was the Jelly Belly company. The second was a large local construction firm who was owned by one of the students' dad. The third was the US Navy.

Had more funding than they knew what to do with. I didn't even go on that dumb trip.

You forgot to invoke the name of Jesus, ya fuckin' lazy millennial.
Im still drunk, and im getting drunker. Look, i had a point, but you are a muk raker... you are just stirring the waters man. Like fish to a feeding freny, you are the sick chum bitch. I stand for things, i think... you stand for nothing.

I dunno, you are who you surround yourself with. If all you're surrounded by is lazy dipshit millennials, it might be time to look in the mirror.

Ok so hears the deal: workers work. Losers blame the workers who win and the those work until they bleed. Losers will never be more than what they are, no matter the generation. Losers. Is that clear enough?

Ok so hears the deal: workers work. Losers blame the workers who win and the those work until they bleed. Losers will never be more than what they are, no matter the generation. Losers. Is that clear enough?

Clear, but far too simple and smug, to the point of edging on deflection.

I dunno. Hire a young fellow to basically do whatever was needed. Carried a 4.0 through HS and graduated college with a 3.8. Spent 30 minutes trying to teach him how to read a tape measure. Finally did the measuring myself.

I dunno. Hire a young fellow to basically do whatever was needed. Carried a 4.0 through HS and graduated college with a 3.8. Spent 30 minutes trying to teach him how to read a tape measure. Finally did the measuring myself.

I want to call bull shit on this but unfortunately I believe it.

I want to call bull shit on this but unfortunately I believe it.
My father taught carpentry and cabinet making to high school aged kids for over 25 years. The first weeks were spent teaching how to read ruler, tapes and other basic things like fractions.

My father taught carpentry and cabinet making to high school aged kids for over 25 years. The first weeks were spent teaching how to read ruler, tapes and other basic things like fractions.

Probably never got the thanks he deserved but I bet you there are quite a few of his students that had to fix/remodel something and were able to because of him.

When I was serving my millwright apprenticeship in the late 80's one of the journeymen I got paired up with as a 1st year apprentice couldn't read simple a tape measure, much less any of the precision measuring tools of the trade.
Lay offs got me 7 years later but as I understand it from friends that survived longer than I did that journeyman was still there when they all got the axe.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
But again, reading a tape is not an intellectual feat.

But again, reading a tape is not an intellectual feat.

Well, he did have a four year degree. As I had only a two-year, I guess he was intellectually superior to me. Last I knew he was working at Walmart in charge of shopping carts. I'm sure the job he's been expecting since college will come along any day now that he's in his 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek
Well, he did have a four year degree. As I had only a two-year, I guess he was intellectually superior to me. Last I knew he was working at Walmart in charge of shopping carts. I'm sure the job he's been expecting since college will come along any day now that he's in his 30s.
Kinda meaningless example. I fucked off high school, completely. Wanted to be a doctor when I graduated, but no college would take me for my grades (even though my placement exams would have gotten me into any school in the country). When I did go to university, I had someone offer to pay for my school, so long as I made good grades. Otherwise, if I failed, I had to pay back all the money, and go to work for them. That sorted me out. I graduated with full Latin honors from all of my degree programs, despite barely graduating high school.

Everyone in this world needs proper incentivization. Some people have it onboard, by default. Others just need a swift kick up the ass. But to your point about the kid with the good grades - I've never believed in being a "tiger parent", or pushing kids to do well by coercion. It's better to pay attention to who the kids are, and help them figure it out, rather than pushing in the direction we want, as parents. Because if you take the control approach - as most parents do - the minute you take your foot off the throttle, or aren't there to ride their ass on the constant, your little Johnny or Susie is gonna show you who they REALLY are.

Everyone who has said that "parenting is an art" is spot on. If your family time is the whole lot of you and your fat asses, stuffing your face while buried in electronics, or distracted by a television, I can pretty much judge you in less than 10 seconds, as a parent.