• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have spoken

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
I've decided to now quote my rifle in naval artillery terms. I no longer shoot 6.5 Manbun

I shoot 6.5/100 Caliber.

And yes, I have been watching too much Battleship New Jersey youtube btw. BB-61 > you (Sorry as a boy growing up in Iowa, knowing the baddest MF ship (class) on the planet was named after your state was too much--Damn Carriers ruined all the fun)

giphy (5).gif

I've decided to now quote my rifle in naval artillery terms. I no longer shoot 6.5 Manbun

I shoot 6.5/100 Caliber.

And yes, I have been watching too much Battleship New Jersey youtube btw. BB-61 > you (Sorry as a boy growing up in Iowa, knowing the baddest MF ship (class) on the planet was named after your state was too much--Damn Carriers ruined all the fun)
Does that rifle give you Trigger Wrist? Do you drink coffee left handed?

LOL, you sound vaccinated OP.

Oh yeah....................................

Well I'm a BB-61 guy (USS-Iowa) but its USS New Jersey that puts out the videos. I can sit and watch them all day regardless. The museum curator who does the videos isn't the best presenter, but they go through all the details of the ship and pro tip:

Never play hide and seek with that guy on board---man he digs into the bowels and details and yup, I eat up ever bit of it. (At one point I think he was inside the boilers)

Take a 50,000 ton ship moving in the ocean at 30+ knots and hit a moving target at 40,000 yards.

That's some marksmanship right there.

Plus they are just good looking ships. Yamato was fat and slow, Iowas could dictate engagement and we had 4 (plus the 4 South Dakotas as backup, and NC/Washington). Sorry getting a woody just thinking about those ships.

We were there a few weeks ago . Drank a bit to much the night before and when we went thru the ship I managed to bounce my head off of every piece of steel on the boat .
Went up into one of the turrets and damn . Smelled like an old hydraulics shop . Battle Ship New Jersey .

Well I'm a BB-61 guy (USS-Iowa) but its USS New Jersey that puts out the videos. I can sit and watch them all day regardless. The museum curator who does the videos isn't the best presenter, but they go through all the details of the ship and pro tip:

Never play hide and seek with that guy on board---man he digs into the bowels and details and yup, I eat up ever bit of it. (At one point I think he was inside the boilers)

Take a 50,000 ton ship moving in the ocean at 30+ knots and hit a moving target at 40,000 yards.

That's some marksmanship right there.

Plus they are just good looking ships. Yamato was fat and slow, Iowas could dictate engagement and we had 4 (plus the 4 South Dakotas as backup, and NC/Washington). Sorry getting a woody just thinking about those ships.
BB-63 USS Missouri (The Mighty Mo) firing 9 gun broadside in the North Arabian Sea in 1987 taken from my ship the USS Schofield FFG-3 standing guard. It was amazingly loud and the concussion was unforgettable.
IMG_0842.jpeg