• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just bought a pound of Varget.

That's a steal!

20210203_152944.jpg

I sold 9 lbs of Varget a short time back. I'm still flush.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Last time I looked, there was 60,000 lrp and over 500 lbs. Of powder in my vault.
I think I'm good for now. Ya,ll should think ahead more often.

I'm at around 70 lbs. That's the unopened jugs and not counting the partials on the shelf. Also around 70K in primers. It paid to look ahead. I may be able to sit this thing out.

I'm at around 70 lbs. That's the unopened jugs and not counting the partials on the shelf. Also around 70K in primers. It paid to look ahead. I may be able to sit this thing out.
I sure could use a few pounds. Lol 😂

No. This is where we complain about people having more stuff than they will be able to use in a life time. Lol 😂
I mean who really needs a whole pound of varget? Why does he get some and I don’t? This is so unfair, that the hoarders get everything.

am I doing it right?

Sorry guys, that powder was already earmarked to me. He found it for me earlier from a place that shall not be named.

Seriously...I'm not kidding...

Reactions: Bender
Last time I looked, there was 60,000 lrp and over 500 lbs. Of powder in my vault.
I think I'm good for now. Ya,ll should think ahead more often.
First commandment of “How to survive the great ammo pandemic” is, “Thou shalt not run thy mouth.”

:censored:

I sold all my powder and primers right before I had my boating accident when I was delivering my guns to some dude on an island.

I remember when powder was $50/lb here in Canada back in 2019, now it's $60-70, when it's in stock. I fully expect it to stay that price too.

First commandment of “How to survive the great ammo pandemic” is, “Thou shalt not run thy mouth.”

:censored:

I sold all my powder and primers right before I had my boating accident when I was delivering my guns to some dude on an island.

Idk about the boating accident, but the closest hardware store, which is about 60 miles away, has/had plenty of varget and other powders. I bought a pound here and there just to add a little. They also had a 8" threaded ruger charger last time in. Around msrp, but way under gunbroker prices. Just adds to the reasons why the rural life rules.

Reactions: Tchitcherine
I found a pound of Varget yesterday at a small sporting goods store. Some primers there too, but no LRPs. Felt like I'd won the lottery. $40 with tax.

Reactions: Snuby642