• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

i kinda miss that baby fly.

pteranadon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2014
I know I have only been here for a short time, however I did look forward in seeing what Maggot had to say about things. It's been only a short time and I already feel like I am missing something when I come in here.

Don't be mistakin' my heart ain't shakin.

I just feel he and a few others helped get conversation rollin at interesting pace.

I had him blocked so I didn't have to waste my time reading his crap.

Yeah, but this isn't real life here. Ya know? There is serious talk in here as well as a lot of b.s.
It is the "bear pit"

I've had my share of people in here talking shit. (I don't know if that was the issue with you) but I did realize that everyone has a button. In my case, I just acted immature with hint of intelligence.
It helps to know if they see it doesn't effect you as much as they want it to; they realize you aren't going anywhere or going away.

Cyber bullying for adults. As big as they are or as big as you are, it's all about appearances. We are all small in this "world" of internet.

Ask Mr Chirp Chirp chicken little. He tried to bother me and act like an ass, and it's obvious he doesn't like being tethered to the idea of a baby chicken.

I would miss him as well, coming from one big flying dinosaur to a small chicklet.

I know I have only been here for a short time, however I did look forward in seeing what Maggot had to say about things. It's been only a short time and I already feel like I am missing something when I come in here.

Don't be mistakin' my heart ain't shakin.

I just feel he and a few others helped get conversation rollin at interesting pace.

Maybe go do some reading on shooting. If you want to talk about off topic random stuff all day, you can find that on other sites.

Maybe go do some reading on shooting. If you want to talk about off topic random stuff all day, you can find that on other sites.

Perfect Example!
"Only Off topic random stuff all day" I have done was to piss off someone. Conversation is good. Being an ass is bad. Challenging good, bullying bad.

Repeat, rinse, and Repeat.

Wow, what did he do to get banned? And for how long?

Supposedly he was 65 years old, per one of his recent comments, but I dunno....

I didn't think he was bad enough to ban. Annoying at times, yes, but that was part of the fun...

I've never blocked anyone. I read it all, the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, but most specially, the Beautiful.
There are people on here that I consider to be ignorant Boors, and others that I have a lot of respect for because of their
thoughtful and intelligent postings.
I have had shit storms flung on me over innocent questions that I have asked in seriousness, and lived through it.
Some of the members here are so thin skinned they get their hackles up any time someone disagrees with them, and go into a frenzy of personal attacks. Ridiculous.
Learn to roll with it. Walk it off. Buff it out. If someone pisses in your Wheaties, throw 'em out and get another bowl.