• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

Friend and I had a conversation close to this about modern day dueling tactics.

What would happen if when the other guy, who you hate and wants to kill you, gets shot by you while hes taking his paces away from you? Oops.

We figured the resulting conversation would go something like this:

Ref - Hey! You shot him as he was getting ready!

Me - Oh, that sucks for him then. I win.

Ref- But thats against the rules!

Me - Ok. So, do over then?

Ref - You have no honor!

Me - Yeah well, that guy has no pulse...soo....
Here in Louisiana, if two people want to duke it out, it's perfectly legal, as long as they aren't disturbing the peace.

Reactions: Judcargile

What would happen if when the other guy, who you hate and wants to kill you, gets shot by you while hes taking his paces away from you? Oops.

Ref - You have no honor!

Ref - You have no honor!

Conflict should be as one-sided as clubbing baby seals. If you give the other guy a chance... you are doing it wrong.

Sirhr

I thought the thread would of peaked in the first few days but this man delivers time and time again

1623543254772.jpeg

Well figured out how to keep you degenarants from making me laugh and spit beer out.

Tonight it's whiskey with a coke back. Problem solved, wait aum?

Damn it.

It makes sense if you read my original post. Then again, you are just a Marine.
Wow, "just" a Marine. Yes, Im PROUD to be a MARINE. I was asking a legitimate question - even if I were to get a discount on a rifle that was in a caliber I didn't want, I wouldn't buy it. So, it appears YOU are the DUMBASS who bought a rifle he didn't want. You're the LOSER here, read everyone's posts making fun of your dumbass, you friggin idiot. Go back to wherever you came from, nobody wants to hear your bullshit.

Reactions: Snuby642
I wonder if he is a past permanently banned member re-incarnated. He certainly likes to call names, threaten, and put others down. Just likes shitting in the pot and stirring it. Personally I don't have time for such nonsense. Good suggestions were made in this thread about taking a different approach...

I have important stuff to do like a Dentist visit for tooth repair and... figuring out when the hell would be the best time for shoulder surgery. Getting old hurts at times....

Reactions: ZG47A
I wonder if he is a past permanently banned member re-incarnated. He certainly likes to call names, threaten, and put others down. Just likes shitting in the pot and stirring it. Personally I don't have time for such nonsense. Good suggestions were made in this thread about taking a different approach...

I have important stuff to do like a Dentist visit for tooth repair and... figuring out when the hell would be the best time for shoulder surgery. Getting old hurts at times....

The best time for orthopedic surgery is always "yesterday..."

Reactions: Drew M and DIBBS

Dont wait on the shoulder surgery it will only get worse!

Reactions: DIBBS
Wow! Looks like he lost most of a hand. Great place for a 45-70 lever gun, loaded with 400s.
Instead, he had two sticks. Lead guy on tiger containment team has two sticks.

Jesus.

If he was Steven Seagal, tiger has no eyes and is dead, head twisted 180.

(This is in no way an endorsement of the putz that is Seagal. If Chuck Norris was the dude, tiger jumps, Norris’ beard glances that way, tiger becomes mustache wax)

Last edited:
That’s the driver. He uses those sticks to control/steer the elephant. The guy with the rifle was right behind him.
Ahhhhh…

Man, in this situation, that’s like having the tank driver sitting outside upon the upper glacis. Gunner sipping White Russians inside (or if British, tea).

• Haha
Reactions: lash
They need to mow the grass.

That thing came out of nowhere.
Imagine the poor sap picked to mow the “tiger grass” lololol

IF only he had enough sense to stay away from where the fucking TIGERS are. Let alone riding around on a motherfuckin’ pachyderm.

Let’s not make this more complicated than it needs to be.
Prob is, the tiger had escaped the sanctuary and they were trying to find it in order to return it. Explains why they fired into the air, etc. What a fucking shit job.

Still, either hire Chuck Norris to drive or give that man an iron suit, a pistol, tough gloves, or AT LEAST a SlapChop(tm).

The tiger would, at a minimum, love his nuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Imagine the poor sap picked to mow the “tiger grass” lololol

Prob is, the tiger had escaped the sanctuary and they were trying to find it in order to return it. Explains why they fired into the air, etc. What a fucking shit job.

Still, either hire Chuck Norris to drive or give that man an iron suit, a pistol, tough gloves, or AT LEAST a SlapChop(tm).

The tiger would, at a minimum, love his nuts.
Is slapchop still here?

good dude!

Sirhr

PS. Mahouts are expendable. And way cheaper than tiger kibble.

Wait a minute!!!! Dude just beat off a Bengal Tiger with a switch?!
Ok, I for one have just been put in my place. I am somehow, suddenly, not as impressed with myself.

Reactions: b6graham
16250705645213290752639822796391.jpg

1625070624242898057941753220618.jpg

I dont even own a 6.5 manbun, but i have enough to make a few hundred rounds just in case..... what kind of loser buys a rifle he cant get ammo for? P.s. ammo is not for sale, just have it to rub in this dudes face.

• Haha
Reactions: Drew M
Powder?
Primers?

You didn’t demonstrate that you have the components to make yourself some manbun. Are you a tip toucher? Because that’s tip toucher logic.

You have to tell me since I asked. (For a friend)

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and lash
i thought it was more than just one can that has been reviewed with 6.5 creed but apparently it was just the CGS Hyperion.

not really enough data to say that 6.5 creed is quieter (like i said i thought there was a few 6.5 creed reviews he had done that showed the same thing but was wrong its just one) however its still definitely interesting that switching to 6.5 creed gave a 6 point boost to the suppression rating.
The 20" 308 test was done with the Hyperion Thread Adapter. The 22" 6.5CM test was done without using the Hyperion Thread Adapter. When retested on 20" 308 without the HTA the Hyperion should see a boost in rating putting it closer to the 6.5CM rating.

Powder?
Primers?

You didn’t demonstrate that you have the components to make yourself some manbun. Are you a tip toucher? Because that’s tip toucher logic.

You have to tell me since I asked. (For
I have 100 primers and part of a lb of powder a friend gave me. Itll probably work, he is a big shotgun guy and recently quit, said i could have what was left of a lb. ;-)

A pound of what powder?
Hell it doesn't matter, all my rifles are loaded with smokeless powder, black powder, sometimes I use old firecracker guts... No measuring needed just fill em to the brim, crunch the bullet down at any depth an pull the trigger. I been shooting PRS at a high level with Serbu rifles for over 50yrs an never had a problem an I'm 40 🤣

View attachment 7658642
View attachment 7658649
I dont even own a 6.5 manbun, but i have enough to make a few hundred rounds just in case..... what kind of loser buys a rifle he cant get ammo for? P.s. ammo is not for sale, just have it to rub in this dudes face.
The problem with slackers is they miss opportunities and you missed the opportunity to at least sound informed. I cant quite blame you though; Every low life in this forum had been standing in line to piss on this thread. Who wants to read page after page of this.........I don't even know how to articulate what this was; But, you missed out that I have one of the most in demand rifles in our generation with a PR CF in 308 AND Q might not only comp me an 8.6 barrel, but, read my resume and interview me for at least a consultancy position. ;) I have the 308. I am waiting on the other stuff.

Some responders here are like me, in that firearms are more interesting than most anything else; They understood where I was. You also do not know that I am keeping my 6.5 barrel as well? Most responses here also reflect no serious study of 8.6BLK, nothing like it before. Did you know that shooting suppressed is my preferred activity?
Tighten your ass up and act like you want to be part of this community. Pay attention

• Haha
Reactions: Texasflyer
The problem with slackers is they miss opportunities and you missed the opportunity to at least sound informed. I cant quite blame you though; Every low life in this forum had been standing in line to piss on this thread. Who wants to read page after page of this.........I don't even know how to articulate what this was; But, you missed out that I have one of the most in demand rifles in our generation with a PR CF in 308 AND Q might not only comp me an 8.6 barrel, but, read my resume and interview me for at least a consultancy position. ;) I have the 308. I am waiting on the other stuff.

Some responders here are like me, in that firearms are more interesting than most anything else; They understood where I was. You also do not know that I am keeping my 6.5 barrel as well? Most responses here also reflect no serious study of 8.6BLK, nothing like it before. Did you know that shooting suppressed is my preferred activity?
Tighten your ass up and act like you want to be part of this community. Pay attention
And here you go again!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BoltRunner