• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

Hi,

LOLOLOLOL

Looks like I am all up in the vacant space of that Jud head, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Screenshot_20210611-182439_Chrome.jpg

I find it pretty presumptuous that you and your clique somehow believe that you hold special knowledge just as I do that you assume being @ where it took me 35 years to get. Do you want to put money on it?! You pick the comparison we have judged to an impartial member of your community.
Let me tell you little entitled fucks one thing, reputation is what people (some) say about you; Character is best seen in what a person does!
We know what your Reputation is and your Character is on full display from this thread.

Reactions: 1moaoff
I find it pretty presumptuous that you and your clique somehow believe that you hold special knowledge just as I do that you assume being @ where it took me 35 years to get. Do you want to put money on it?! You pick the comparison we have judged to an impartial member of your community.
Let me tell you little entitled fucks one thing, reputation is what people (some) say about you; Character is best seen in what a person does!
What do you do?

In case you missed it.

Reactions: silentwoods
That's a pretty nasty response considering what I posted to you.

You seem to be a pretty weak (guy), very insecure at best and too dumb to correct bad behavior.

And from your own words/posting regarding your opinions about shooting,
You have a few things to learn.
And you know what?
There's nothing wrong with that. We ALL have more to learn.

You also have things to learn about being a man.

Integrity
Honor
Code
Respect
Honesty
Hubris

Study those and apply them to yourself.

Do you like what you see?

Reactions: 1moaoff
1. Those of you all that are hoping he is trolling...........sadly he is this retarded with the abundance of imaginary skills in real life too!!
Get him to tell you the story of how he was planning to open an armed security company in the Philippines along with training Philippine SF units but doesn't know what DDTC stands for.
Was this his training regimen?

Did you see what he was wearing yesterday afternoon? Lol....wow

All things come in time sir. 👍

I think there is much more to come in regards to the OP.

That's a pretty nasty response considering what I posted to you.

You seem to be a pretty weak (guy), very insecure at best and too dumb to correct bad behavior.

And from your own words/posting regarding your opinions about shooting,
You have a few things to learn.
And you know what?
There's nothing wrong with that. We ALL have more to learn.

You also have things to learn about being a man.

Integrity
Honor
Code
Respect
Honesty
Hubris

Study those and apply them to yourself.

Do you like what you see?
My guess is he doesn't see what others do. I think he lives behind a curtain and won't accept reality. A little digging lends itself to him never owning up and blaming others while striving for attention.

When everyone in the marching band is on the right foot except little Johnny who is on the left foot, its not the band that’s wrong.

OP, its time for you to move on, cause you lost. I for one would think you might still be welcomed here, but its not my community, or your community, but is their community. We are newcomers. So, get on the right foot and start enjoying all that this group has to offer.

Life is too short and offers way to much fun, to spend countless hours arguing over a pointless point.

I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot.
I'll take it .

You take payment through GayPal ?
What is the round count ?
Does the rubber band have stabilizing baffles engineered into it ? .

I'm not a derelict but I can send some benadryl with payment if it helps your insomnia.

I'll take it .

You take payment through GayPal ?
What is the round count ?
Does the rubber band have stabilizing baffles engineered into it ? .

I'm not a derelict but I can send some benadryl with payment if it helps your insomnia.
Lithium, not benadryl.

I was hoping maybe Theis would find a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Snuby642
I just stumbled on "get the fuck off my thread" .

Had to get a towel and wipe beer off my little dashaund. Poor little fucker was asleep in my lap.

I have a 5 year old grandson that can probably identify at least six different calibers of empty brass without looking at headstamps.

And on the hide we have judcargile layin it down for us. Lol

I forgot " you little entitled fucks"

I suppose he will be pissed after his mommy wakes him in the morning..

It's 6:30 zulu I got to get some sleep today, see you entitled fucks later.

Last edited:
Hi,

LOLOLOLOL

Looks like I am all up in the vacant space of that Jud head, lolol

Sincerely,

My bad, I thought you might have some smidgen of honor; So, you DO work for Larry Knesek. No problem. You will eventually reap your reward.

Hi,

You are a RETARD!!!

O so honor would have been me not posting your lame duck ass PM about "lets fight"?

You are a legend in your own mind; sadly you are an idiot to the rest of the world; including your sister wife.

The irony of you threatening to slap people in the mouth yet you know exactly where the guy and I quote again "Stole your investment and left you for dead" is at but you haven't slapped him yet.

The irony of your continuous spouting of Honor yet you are about as Honorable as a Philippine girl boy.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

You are a RETARD!!!

O so honor would have been me not posting your lame duck ass PM about "lets fight"?

You are a legend in your own mind; sadly you are an idiot to the rest of the world; including your sister wife.

The irony of you threatening to slap people in the mouth yet you know exactly where the guy and I quote again "Stole your investment and left you for dead" is at but you haven't slapped him yet.

The irony of your continuous spouting of Honor yet you are about as Honorable as a Philippine girl boy.

Sincerely,
Theis
I believe you when you say " the rest of the world". Your world is pretty sad from where I stand.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
How often does the crew from Rucker Park Friday night pickup games run train on OPs sister wife?

It seems the OP has a problem with anonimenity, yet has a fascination with parks.
Does he run a glory hole with peep holes just so he can identify with the jizz blaster?

Reactions: b6graham
I believe you when you say " the rest of the world". Your world is pretty sad from where I stand.

Normally I'd say we oughta get a guy to take a picture of your toothbrush sticking out of his asshole, and post it a week later.

But that only works if you actually brush your teeth and since you bought a fag rifle, it'd be more like sniffing panties to a straight, no? GTFO with that shit, calling out guys on here. You're lucky we actually do have values and respect our community or you'd wind up with a taker.

I'm back.

I don't know what to be more disappointed in:

This thread is STILL going

-or-

Why does no one ever want to fight me? :(

/sad panda

P.S. - WTF is a 'legal' fight? So can I like bring a carbine and a PEQ15 to that, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: lash and b6graham
"Legal fight" is when you meet up in the park to play checkers, or perform some other theatrical contest of the wills, while your lawyers send each other threatening letters and drain your respective bank accounts. Whoever runs out first loses.

"Legal fight" is when you meet up in the park to play checkers, or perform some other theatrical contest of the wills, while your lawyers send each other threatening letters and drain your respective bank accounts. Whoever runs out first loses.
OP might be a tough battle then. Enough money to waste on a moronic gun from a company with EVEN LESS morals than a dude who not only fucks but also married his sister

Friend and I had a conversation close to this about modern day dueling tactics.

What would happen if when the other guy, who you hate and wants to kill you, gets shot by you while hes taking his paces away from you? Oops.

We figured the resulting conversation would go something like this:

Ref - Hey! You shot him as he was getting ready!

Me - Oh, that sucks for him then. I win.

Ref- But thats against the rules!

Me - Ok. So, do over then?

Ref - You have no honor!

Me - Yeah well, that guy has no pulse...soo....