• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

If you click the down arrow he subscribes to a self help channel....

Jud, you still make me wet

Hi,

And how wet are you now, lololol

1623017758877.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

And how wet are you now, lololol

View attachment 7641662

Sincerely,
Theis
OMG, I Cant hold it in i have to pee...

Wait thats because of coffee

Aren't you scared that after his R&D on the open bolt M4 stuff and the superior baffles etc... that he will shame your rifles into obscurity with a single glance.

Hold up; I am about to impart a pearl of wisdom. Ima have my fun and sometimes i forget and hurt you; But, remember your Uncle Jud cares about you all the same.
Connecting the shot is, in most cases, your secondary. You never.....ever.......lose your way back.

You want to rent a Lamborghini? What color?
Jud,

Even I am bored by you... and I was too busy to spend much time here for a couple months...

I'm free and you are underwhelming me...

Go watch a self help video and remember you can do better and be better...

Be better "FOR ALL OF US"!!!!

IM NOT WET ANYMORE THANKS TO YOU

Guys watch out....only a real ranger rolls their patrol cap like the OPs picture...

You might have a real deal billy badass on your hands on the level of someone who gets saluted by Marines in ROTC with an ASA pin on their hat....

OUTSTANDING!!!

Thanks Husky ! 🥰

Reactions: Dewey7271
This op reminds me of megan markle, He wants all the perks of royalty but shits in everyone’s nest including his own. Then gets pissed because we don’t like the smell of his royal shit.

I think he is something of a itty bitty (brained) 21 year old who read some stuff in a magazine and wanted to impress all of us with how brilliantly smart and important he is.

I have written more four letter words in this post than all my other lifetime posts In all the websites I have ever inscribed in my somewhat semi literacy.

Last edited:
If travel is an issue, I’m at the Benning School for Boys... Happy to provide a forum for demonstrating feats of marksmanship, engineering skills, combatives... whatever.

SLC to ONT is probably 3 doubles, if you’re nice to the waistress and you don’t slur your speech when ordering...... :cool:
No slurring and always nice to the sky goddesses.... I fly alot. Its actually my time to read a real paper book!!! No phone, and I dont do email on planes....

First plane was broken so 4 hrs sitting in sky club seeing what Jud has been up to. Couple drinks and now about to board to SLC to then get to ONT CA tonight...

Hopefully you're not changing planes here in the SLC ..I hear the new airport lay out that is almost finished helps in the fight against obesity lol

6.5 is fine. Just buy ammo and shoot it or get a new barrel in a different caliber. This is easy. Personally, with the ease of switching barrels I would do both. Grab 1,000 rounds of 6.5cm and order a barrel in 8.6 and have both.

Reactions: BLEE
I wish reverse cowgirl was legal in Alabama, but you don't turn your back on family

Old and repeated a lot, but seemed like the right place
You really wanted to see this looking back at you?

First plane was broken so 4 hrs sitting in sky club seeing what Jud has been up to. Couple drinks and now about to board to SLC to then get to ONT CA tonight...

Were you on Air Force 2?

Good chance you could be in the "Mile High Club" if you ask your co passenger.

I slept on it again and have settled to keep the 6.5 barrel and get the 8.6 and 308 in the future. Options never hurt.

Doc can be at a park in my town if he finds himself to restless and this Theiss is from KGI AND none of you have the guts to not remain anonymous.

Pussies!
I already told you where I'm at.

It doesnt get any easier to find someone.

You claimed I was a stolen valor guy in one of your first responses. How the fuck did you come to that conclusion.

I was active army all the way until just a month ago when I was medically retired.

I've been there done that 3 times amd no I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. The men I served with can attest to my abilities and skills.

The title "Doc" wasnt a name i gave myself.

Doc

You really wanted to see this looking back at you?

That "thing" is not "from" alabama.

What have we got going on here. Seems I’m late to the partay

Hi,

Blew those fake beadlocks out trying to get over the parking curb at the mall?? lol

Sincerely,
Theis
No way, I was eating my ice cream before it melted. Can’t waste a mall trip without a pinkberry stop

and I have a second set of tires in the shop for backup