• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

Anyway, I think I'm in the clear.
I'm heading towards a year's ownership of my 6.5 Creedmoor.
No urge to grow a manbun.
No beard, or floral scented beard oil.
Still drinking real coffee.
My Babe is still my hottie, no sly glances towards hipster males, or uniformed men.

Am
I
Safe?
What’s wrong with a good beard

You really wanted to see this looking back at you?

Holy fuck....an Australopithecus still walks the earth.

Wow, those are some very unfortunate genetics.

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and Waorani

💋
1623080200754.png

This dude trolling hard. He’s actually the one winning and getting responses from everyone. Especially when you have to go online and talk about your military service, you already lost.

Ok now I'm out this guy doesn't even realize were laughing at him not with him and he now thinks "he's a week in and the King of SH". You guys are more than welcome to keep entertaining a retard but now he thinks he's part of the gang. Cant believe Ban Cat has let him go on this long but Im out...

IM OUT.PNG

Last edited:
Ok now I'm out this guy doesn't even realize were laughing at him not with him and he now thinks "he's a week in and the King of SH". You guys are more than welcome to keep entertaining a retard but now he thinks he's part of the gang. Cant believe Ban Cat has let him go on this long but Im out...
Nobody likes a quitter.

" What inda wide wide world of sports isa goin on here ? Y'all was hired to lay track..............not dance around on O P's pee pee ,gang raping his ass like a bunch of Kansas city faggots "

But do carry on........this is the most entertainment I've seen since the "Kidd trigger" thread.

Ok that should have been deemed justifiable robbery. If anyone needs plastic surgery it's that thing. Shit I would contribute to a go fund me just to save on the eye bleach. How the fuck did you fuckers get a pic of the dudes mom?

Oh shit!
Like this one? View attachment 7640920
That makes me super de duper cool...
Holy crap that is awesome. Where did you get that. I NEED one. I got a pink/purple CZ Shadow II for giggles and this just says FABULOUS!!

Again, you cowards hide behind your screens. Be something like men.

1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL (Ask for Jake or Elwood)
Also my dad could kick your dad's ass.

This thread is the equivalent of taking a raw dog swing at the community fleshlight in your local homeless shelter.
This sir, is the comment of the month. My drink was sprayed across the room and i laughed, neigh, roared.

It’s not over until something is for sale
I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot.
Shit, I enjoy humor as much as anyone; But, I cant help but notice that not many of you have anything clever to say; Most of you can only express vulgarity.
Your first impulse is to be anonymous.
You give me an address halfway across the fucking country and then strut around like you have properly challenged somebody. OOOOooooo, you are SO tough.
You are of immature (as it gets), underdeveloped lives and bitter cunts. Why would anyone really value what a vulger boy who hides, has to say? If I can't respect you, what comes out of your mouth is noise.

I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot.
Shit, I enjoy humor as much as anyone; But, I cant help but notice that not many of you have anything clever to say; Most of you can only express vulgarity.
You give me an address halfway across the fucking country and then strut around like you have properly challenged somebody. OOOOooooo, you are SO tough.
You are of immature (as it gets), underdeveloped lives and bitter cunts. Why would anyone really value what a vulger boy who hides, has to say? If I can't respect you, what comes out of your mouth is noise.
You've yet to make it a month here and you're talking about respect.
Laughing.

R

You really are a stupid mother fucker aren't you?
You lamented, about your desire to find some of us and dole out some bitch slaps.
That, you retarded horsefucker, is a challenge.
That you issued.
When you were given an address, whether its in Slingshit, Asia or outside your front door, that means YOUR challenge, that your stupid ass issued, has in fact been accepted.
At that point, its all an accepted challenge. When you post later that YOU were challenged and it wasn't a proper challenge cause you had to water the dogs or feed the hoggs or fuck your sister.....well at that point you are the pussy.