• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes I must be surrounded by fudds

Trolling or adding to his psychiatric 'a la carte' style of treatment? You know, asking if he was able to diagnose one of the following items:

-sensitivity?
-bruised ego?

I would rather acknowledge one of the following issues:

-diarhea
-gonorhea
-irritable bowel syndrome
-NOT ENOUGH SHOOTING
-no patience for trolls

I don't know the list could be interminable, but I've got time to see where it goes. :)

He is a bit subtle for my tastes.

the german is one of the best posters on here keep it up. Nothing wrong with a foregrip, dont let these clowns tell you otherwise. Lots of these guys shoot from a bench where it's a hindrance.

however, i dont think the bipod is necessary with the red dot.

Reactions: Centuriator
the german is one of the best posters on here keep it up. Nothing wrong with a foregrip, dont let these clowns tell you otherwise. Lots of these guys shoot from a bench where it's a hindrance.

Anyone who runs down a VFG on an AR-15 rifle just demonstrates how little he knows about the rifle and how to use it. They've gone full "Chris Costa."

But on this thread the FUDDs have spoken. People shoot AR-15 rifles way too fast and they should be savoring every shot and spending 10-15 minutes to reload each round. LOL

These are the same FUDDs who sit at their benchrest, shooting one round ever couple minutes (at best), yammering about those guys shooting too darn fast!

:)

Last edited:
Anyone who runs down a VFG on an AR-15 rifle just demonstrates how little he knows about the rifle and how to use it. They've gone full "Chris Costa."

But on this thread the FUDDs have spoken. People shoot AR-15 rifles way too fast and they should be savoring every shot and spending 10-15 minutes to reload each round. LOL

really? running a foregrip offers a few advantages. Number one, you always know exactly where to grab the rifle, and secondly, it can help you mitigate recoil.

I've put 50,000 rounds through my ar's with a foregrip in the last 5 years, however, now i am transitioning away from it for a 2 gun match, and frankly, i just don't shoot as well without it, so that's been a learning curve.

On the other hand, the foregrip gets in the way of shooting from a resting position.

The biggest problem with people shooting with foregrip, is their technique is off. Instead of wrapping their hand around the top portion, they hold it like a penis getting jerked off, and end up with side wiggle.

In the real world, a VFG allows you to keep a strong hold of your rifle, especially useful in CQB when a person can easily pull it away from you if you are going all "claw grip" aka Costa-style. I agree with how best to hold it while shooting, etc.

I"m not talking about gun games..in the real world, a VFG allows you to keep a strong hold of your rifle, especially useful in CQB when a person can easily pull it away from you if you are going all "claw grip" aka Costa-style.

fair enough, also good to use to smash someone's head in with a rifle.

In the real world, a VFG allows you to keep a strong hold of your rifle, especially useful in CQB when a person can easily pull it away from you if you are going all "claw grip" aka Costa-style. I agree with how best to hold it while shooting, etc.

I cant imagine people get their ARs pulled away from them very often... ;)

The bipod is on a qd mount. It moves around between guns. The gun did start with a leupold 3-9.

Evidently, you don't know much about CQB and room clearing then, but that's ok.

You know you're in a Fudd thread as soon as you start reading posts from Delta Seal Sniperators sharing their extensive knowledge of being disarmed in Super CQB combat.

I'm surprised you were able to share. Most of that information is Top Secret. ;)

The desire to dress ones AR up like your preparing for either a photo shoot or a zombie invasion is what scares the hell out of Chuck n Nancy.
You really think bolt on accessories are where they draw the line? You must not need a helmet with a skull that thick.

Here is a OPSEC top secret approach.

Shoot the fuckers before they get in arms reach.

(Here comes the MuH bIg BrAIn explanation about

-Blind corners
-Slicing the pie
-First on a “Breach Stack”
-Flash bangs
-Tactical Mag Flip
-Operators
-Vortex scope
-The Warranty
-1/4” MOA
-If I do my part
-can you recommend a scope
-what is a binary trigger
-ARF.com kicked me out)

49F77774-4CB9-4885-A7A8-A363387F4D6F.jpeg

You know you're in a Fudd thread as soon as you start reading posts from Delta Seal Sniperators sharing their extensive knowledge of being disarmed in Super CQB combat.

I'm surprised you were able to share. Most of that information is Top Secret. ;)

I may be wrong, but I think a lot of people here are getting confused with the terminology.

I don't think the above behaviour is that of a Fudd, it's very different behaviour to the original post and the frankly excellent Fudd portrayal in post #38.

The above is more reminiscent of Mall Ninja behaviour.

I'm also concerned by the misuse of Virtue Signalling, Snow flake and Trolling in this thread.

I may be wrong, but I think a lot of people here are getting confused with the terminology.

I don't think the above behaviour is that of a Fudd, it's very different behaviour to the original post and the frankly excellent Fudd portrayal in post #38.

The above is more reminiscent of Mall Ninja behaviour.

I'm also concerned by the misuse of Virtue Signalling, Snow flake and Trolling in this thread.

You may be right. It's tough to keep it all straight. There should be some sort of chart or something...

You may be right. It's tough to keep it all straight. There should be some sort of chart or something...

Meh, I’m still curious where all the guys hiding around corners waiting to grab your weapon are.

You know, instead of either hiding or trying to shoot you with their own weapon.

I watched a half dozen videos. I dont get it?? He introduces an H&K .45, then proceeds to video 90 seconds of him shooting a car. And the video ends...

:unsure:

I watched a half dozen videos. I dont get it?? He introduces an H&K .45, then proceeds to video 90 seconds of him shooting a car. And the video ends...

:unsure:

Whats there to understand?
Just a man and his piece laying some 45acp hurt on a car.

You're not a Fudd are you?

Reactions: Birddog6424

These are the same FUDDs who sit at their benchrest, shooting one round ever couple minutes (at best), yammering about those guys shooting too darn fast!

Must have been in between breaks for the diarrhea or maybe it was the gonnorhea, hell maybe it was the irritable bowel syndrome.....

Evidently, you don't know much about CQB and room clearing then, but that's ok.

Not sure how you have so much time to spend here with all the super SWAT and Delta SEAL training you must have going on all the time. You know clearing rooms, fighting off bad guys going for you gun and shit like that.

Reactions: lawofsavage
Meh, I’m still curious where all the guys hiding around corners waiting to grab your weapon are.

You know, instead of either hiding or trying to shoot you with their own weapon.

Well they’re obviously still hiding around those corners waiting to see if you’ve got a blinged out ar worth stealing to shoot you with lmfao
because well duh we all know that’s SOP

Reactions: Long Range 338
OP don’t listen to the fudds man. As you can see no one in this thread knows what they’re talking about and in reality your co-works were right, along with the guy with the mk4 recommendation.

Clearly you need to get an mk4, grip-pod, back up vfg, flash light, ir designator, thermal sight, with backup NV sight, back up canted irons, bayonet, and some purrdy dang good ammo cause............OPERATOR AS FUCK! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don’t worry he will be trolling elsewhere soon.

Or posting up pictures of targets where he hits and misses 2” dots at distances you could spit on them.

Would love to see your dot torture targets. Don't worry we can tell the difference between bullet holes and those made with a ball point pen.