• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing I need a part for my Savage

Simplejack

Private
Minuteman
I have a Savage Mark II FV-SR and I was disassembling the bolt and I broke the little nut that holds the bolt together. I included 2 pictures of the part I need.Does anyone know of any places where I might be able to find it? Internet search comes up with nothing at all.. I think it's called a Bushing?
I guess my wrench slipped and it seems to be made from some very soft metal.. I would have been more careful, but I thought it was steel like everything else is..
I was going to shoot my gun this weekend, but now I'm not able to.. I just got this rifle and haven't even shot it yet, so the sooner I can find this part the better, but it looks like it might be very hard to find..

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

There CS completely depends on who answers the phone. I've had some real assholes answer the phone. It's hit or miss with them.

In my experience, they don't seem to want to just sell you a part, they want the rifle, then they'll fix it.