• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I od not care for the commie Chinese but it sees they do have a few god ideas.

Fuck China.

We like them now because they deny peeps their 1A?

I support any religious person that supports COTUS especially if they ignore the teachings of their religion that are incompatible with COTUS....ie they accept our secular laws and obey their own personal moral laws within their own homes without imposing them on others.

My friend from China must go home. He has worked as waiter for over 5 years now. He has exhausted all his work visa and different options to stay longer. He has never collected government assistance. Maybe if he tattooed up his face, got on a bunch of government programs, and and started trafficking children, then he could stay.

My friend from China must go home. He has worked as waiter for over 5 years now. He has exhausted all his work visa and different options to stay longer. He has never collected government assistance. Maybe if he tattooed up his face, got on a bunch of government programs, and and started trafficking children, then he could stay.
Has he checked to see if feinstein is hiring? I bet she could arrange a visa.

Fuck China.

I support any religious person that supports COITUS especially if they ignore the teachings of their religion that are incompatible with COITUS....ie they accept our secular laws and obey their own personal moral laws within their own homes without imposing them on others.
FIFY

The Chinese don't care about you. It's not just the Gov that doesn't care it's the people too. Since 1950 students in schools have been taught to hate America and Americans. They may change their mind when they actually meet you, but for now you are just and idea that they were taught to hate.

Fuck China.

I support any religious person that supports COTUS especially if they ignore the teachings of their religion that are incompatible with COTUS....ie they accept our secular laws and obey their own personal moral laws within their own homes without imposing them on others.
Who said anything about 'Liking' them. I just said they may have a good idea. Though I don't necessarily subscribe to the view, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." comes to mind.

Tell him to become FBI informant.

Or he could just do what the mexicans do. Just say here with no visa.

There have been several good interviews and at least one documentary explaining that the Uighur concentration camps and all the sensational stories are pretty overblown.

The gist of what I’ve heard so far is that several years ago groups of Uighurs had been receiving training from osama bin laden, sort of from the cia also, to go back to China to stir up some shit and now the ccp is trying to calm that shit down.

Also, the ccp is trying to get the people of the hinterlands(mostly uighurs) to civilize or modernize, whatever you’d like to call it, and they’re doing it a little more forcefully than necessary. The talk of genocide is nothing more than slimy semantics that don’t really amount to anything under some real scrutiny

Now, this is definitely not a defense of the ccp by me, I think any large centralized gov is malevolent and should be dissolved. Just like always, vet your sources no matter who they are

Marry him....

The Chinese don't care about you. It's not just the Gov that doesn't care it's the people too. Since 1950 students in schools have been taught to hate America and Americans. They may change their mind when they actually meet you, but for now you are just and idea that they were taught to hate.
Yep, all in preparation for them to come invade our homeland if necessary. The first rule of warfare is dehumanize your enemy!

Yep, all in preparation for them to come invade our homeland if necessary. The first rule of warfare is dehumanize your enemy!
The only way China’s military will take an actual step on our shore is if all of the US military is in on the conspiracy. The North American continent is too isolated and easily defended for any country’s military to have a legit chance. And add to that the fact that there are millions of guns in the hands of thousands of citizens that would be incredibly hostile to this happening.

• Love
Reactions: Steel+Killer
The only way China’s military will take an actual step on our shore is if all of the US military is in on the conspiracy. The North American continent is too isolated and easily defended for any country’s military to have a legit chance. And add to that the fact that there are millions of guns in the hands of thousands of citizens that would be incredibly hostile to this happening.
Behind every blade of grass...

I trust 2A Americans more than the gov when it comes to that
Xi expects ROI on Biden’s 10%

Shit if the chicoms breached my shores I’d slot some commies for mommie

Last edited:
I imagine that is the reason they are focusing on South American countries.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Im not so sure about China. The chinese love Amercian products from our alcohol to our Cars. and a lot in between. Plus china is great market for all the nasty shit that we typically wont or dont eat. i think i saw a story that we catch asian carp which are an invasive species with not not many predators and sell them back to china for food. Sadly, as with all communist regimes the people are ...mostly good people, but are ruled by relatively a few assholes that give the whole country bad name. Now in North Korea, they are brain washed with anti american everything. I think President Trump was starting to change that as well.
china will not attack america as they do not need our land yet. they are amassing huge areas in africa and canada to raise food and test viruses..... you know, the basic human needs.

china will not attack america as they do not need our land yet. they are amassing huge areas in africa and canada to raise food and test viruses..... you know, the basic human needs.

But every time they gobble up a country it seems they are hungry for more a half hour later.......

Im not so sure about China. The chinese love Amercian products from our alcohol to our Cars. and a lot in between. Plus china is great market for all the nasty shit that we typically wont or dont eat. i think i saw a story that we catch asian carp which are an invasive species with not not many predators and sell them back to china for food. Sadly, as with all communist regimes the people are ...mostly good people, but are ruled by relatively a few assholes that give the whole country bad name. Now in North Korea, they are brain washed with anti american everything. I think President Trump was starting to change that as well.

I disagree with them being good people, allowing their country to do the things it does, that’s like letting a child molester live in your rental property, sure you are not the one doing the crime, but you know they are and you’re supporting them.

Thus I support and like the people of Taiwan, not so much the people of china

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam and Maggot