• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I stored my rifle on its side...

The first pic was recommended to me by hide member greengo con
This is a lie. You aren't supposed to wear pants.

Unknown.jpeg

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
30W is too thick for some of the newer scopes, you need the 0-20W to get in around the smaller gears and springs.
It depends on your environment and temperatures. Heavier viscosity for tropics, lower for high altitude and artic conditions. That is why special forces on missions like the Afgan mountains will take a suitcase with multiple scopes. It becomes a real bitch to change while in the middle of a fight.

C'mon guys, let's stay on topic.

Should I use full synthetic oil or is Dino fine? And I'm still confused on what weight to use. I'd prefer to use a multi-viscosity because I live where it snows.

I did turn on spin drift in my ballistics app and this seemed to help but still not quite perfect. Should I turn it back off and start over?

Should I use full synthetic oil or is Dino fine? And I'm still confused on what weight to use. I'd prefer to use a multi-viscosity because I live where it snows.

I did turn on spin drift in my ballistics app and this seemed to help but still not quite perfect. Should I turn it back off and start over?
We need two pieces of information:

1). What is region of manufacture?

2). Is it a Horus reticle?

You really are mentally retarded. You can't even come up with an original name. Your just pissed because my ride is better than yours.
No dog in this fight but I may have first denounced the whole sister thing…

Edit to add: nvm we posted at the same time 😘

"No dog in this fight but I may have first denounced the whole sister thing…"

Whats really sad is a week later he is still thinking about it. I think some one needs counseling.

Just don't use the high mileage ones, the detergents are bad for the glass.

Are you using the free or pro version? The Pro version has updated tables for global warming affecting both the Earth changing axis and rotational speed.

Kroil. It's temperature insensitive and pairs well with H4350.

Damn it. When I had this issue I replaced the fluid with Automatic Tranny fluid since it was made in the Philippines. Should I be worried that it seems to always be bumping up against 6.5 CMs on the range?

Last edited:
Where does the oil go? I've never changed the oil in a rifle before. What oil?

And how long should I store it on the other side? I left it on its side for about 1 hour on the way to the range but stored it barrel up on the way home. I thought about flipping it over for the ride home but I didn't want to make it worse.

🤷‍♂️

Sounds like you ran out of zeroing oil

It goes in the hole at the end of the barrel, be sure to install a screw next time to keep it in

What is really sad is your pathetic need for validation.

View attachment 7710786
Now STFU
You keep replying... so are you too not filling your need for psychological validation? You could reply with out mentioning me...Pot kettle black.

At least my thoughts/replies aren't base on lies, homosexual thoughts, incest and delusional paranoia about the other members working for the government.

You keep replying... so are you too not filling your need for psychological validation? You could reply with out mentioning me...Pot kettle black.

At least my thoughts/replies aren't base on lies, homosexual thoughts, incest and delusional paranoia about the other members working for the government.
If your replies aren't based on lies , homosexual thoughts , incest , reach around cravings , incest and did I mention incestuous reach arounds what pretell are they based upon ?
Seriously if I lived in West Virginia and my sister looked like your sister I'd move to where they don't fuck sisters . Now your mom is a different story all together meow .

What about like this? Will all the gun powder go do the back of the casings and block the primer from igniting?

View attachment 7710952
No but the powder will be compressed at the back of the casing due to gravity ,the burn rate will be different then the powder forward causing an anomaly in the pressure in the barrel which might bend your crosshairs etched on the reticle. I interviewed at nightforce and they told me I would probability be a better fit at schmidt & bender or vortex.

"Blue whale penises range between eight and ten feet, with a foot-long diameter. Each of its testes along can weigh up to 150 pounds and can ejaculate gallons of sperm in a single go."

85w-140.

Figured it out. I totally forgot about the Fall Solstice. I needed to point it South on the opposite side for approx. the same amount of time I was traveling during the Solstice. So, a friendly reminder to rotate your rifles. It's that time of year again.