• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I Survived Scout" SH Morale Patch -- EXTRA PATCHES NOW AVAILABLE

My browser keeps reloading the same page so I have no idea what the count is. I'll take one if there are patches still available.

If anyone deserves an "I survived" patch, it should be me for surviving all the bullshit from trolls here for over a decade! Nah, fuck a patch I want a platinum medal and a statue erected in my honor! :D

Just PM me with payment info whenever we get that far to make sure I don't miss paying you.

Is there a numbered challenge coin too? I'm #5, that's fantastic.

Last edited:
No challenge coin as of yet.... Let's see how the patches go before going down the more spendy route of a coin. From my count, just over 40 patches left... With something like 11,000 registered members on SH... those who get their Survived Scout patches get to be in the 0.9 percent of 'Hiders who get one... if you get one of the last 43!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Nice. Yep, total members: 111,987. Active Members: 6,124 (the default is unique users in the last 30 days unless Frank edited this value).

Going well so far!

No challenge coin as of yet.... Let's see how the patches go before going down the more spendy route of a coin. From my count, just over 40 patches left... With something like 11,000 registered members on SH... those who get their Survived Scout patches get to be in the 0.9 percent of 'Hiders who get one... if you get one of the last 43!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Maybe this patch thread should go into some other forums, some guys do not come into the bear pit but still put up with the scout bs, TUCKER do that voodoo, that you do.

BTT..

30 left. There are 1500 people logged in right now. So if 1 in 50 is lucky enough to get a patch.... we're done.

BTW, you guys have done an outstanding job at counting off and keeping this simple and making it work.

I expect to have sample any day now. I'll post picture when I get it. We should have these all shipped out post-haste.

Again... 30 to go. The *last* time Frank made patches... they all were spoken for and then everyone (me included) complained we didn't get one. And he made hundreds. It's uncanny how everyone wants one when they're gone. But never gets onboard when they're available for the asking. Don't be sorry that you missed the boat. Because once 100 of AI's great designs are spoken for.... there will only be a few for auction. Then done.

I know how this place works... you only want one when they are gone. Are you going to be one of the lucky 30 who can say "I got mine?"

Cheers,

Sirhr

BTT..

30 left. There are 1500 people logged in right now. So if 1 in 50 is lucky enough to get a patch.... we're done.

BTW, you guys have done an outstanding job at counting off and keeping this simple and making it work.

I expect to have sample any day now. I'll post picture when I get it. We should have these all shipped out post-haste.

Again... 30 to go. The *last* time Frank made patches... they all were spoken for and then everyone (me included) complained we didn't get one. And he made hundreds. It's uncanny how everyone wants one when they're gone. But never gets onboard when they're available for the asking. Don't be sorry that you missed the boat. Because once 100 of AI's great designs are spoken for.... there will only be a few for auction. Then done.

I know how this place works... you only want one when they are gone. Are you going to be one of the lucky 30 who can say "I got mine?"

Cheers,

Sirhr

I've only been on the Hide a couple years, with less than 200 posts (141 on Scout), When I saw this thread, I jumped just a s fast as I could. I just knew they would be gone in a day or two. I'm amazed that there are some still available.