• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I take this as a threat!

If you would have told me 12 months ago that government officials would be doing shit like this in this country I would have told you that you are full of shit. I can’t believe this is happening and I worry what my children and grandchildren are going to have to deal with. People like that BITCH need to be taken about 30 miles off the coast of South Africa and thrown in the water and told to swim. 😡

If you would have told me 12 months ago that government officials would be doing shit like this in this country I would have told you that you are full of shit. I can’t believe this is happening and I worry what my children and grandchildren are going to have to deal with. People like that BITCH need to be taken about 30 miles off the coast of South Africa and thrown in the water and told to swim. 😡

You forgot-"after chumming."
Then-Let 'em swim.

I wish that just once the communist doing the talking would be leading the charge. Threaten me to my face and let’s dance buttercup!!

Reactions: Yells01
Is she challenging American Patriots and our Republic , we have many historic battlefield fields in America that haven't been used in years but they still exist and serve the same purpose resolving differences in the clearest form of debate.

I hope you don't mind me listening to your "warning" while I work?

dQmELn.gif

Is there any truth to any of her claims? First, was she responding to death threats and was she not inciting violence? That’s a problem with cryptic verbiage. These democrats have a 180 degree rebuttal for every single argument, no matter how big, small or true that argument is.

Is there any truth to any of her claims? First, was she responding to death threats and was she not inciting violence? That’s a problem with cryptic verbiage. These democrats have a 180 degree rebuttal for every single argument, no matter how big, small or true that argument is.
It’s easy when truth isn’t a limited factor.

Skeezer sucked down to many Colt45's . Our system must change you can't allow anyone to be elected without the proper skills to govern. They should have to get a PHD in American History until then skeezer,bartenders and islamic terrorist will be guiding us down a path to failure.

Cynthia just released a pic of her soldiers. Haaa............who would have known!

images (10).jpeg

Cynthia , you might want to get you some body armor girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
That's just a special kinda stupid. She won't get much suppport from her other Demwits. She Gone...

He really struggled to get those words out. Either the gin or the long term detriment that being a liberal seems to have on cognitive function.

Oh this bitch doesnt know what kind of hell she will be in if she dares cross that line. What soldiers? Huh you cunt? Is it the limp wristed soy boys that would piss themselves if a car backfired, or the herds of purple haired fatties that barely can waddle two steps without having to pant like a dog? Lol Im shaking in my boots.

It's really so much fun to see the left outing themselves from the rest of honest society.

The people who elected her must be dumber than a box of hammers. They just voluntarily disenfranchised themselves.

May she live in interesting times...