• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think I am done with UPS.....

michael sr.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
1Z3863...4393861781 : this is most of the tracking number to a package I am expecting.

It was checked in - Oklahoma City, OK, United States 02/25/2011 9:58 A.M - I was supposed to receive it on 3-1-2011 by the end of the day. No package. I called they placed a tracer request. Today I called to see how this is going. I called 1-800-742-5877...GUESS WHERE THE P U C K this sent me: to a woman in <span style="font-size: 14pt">CENTRAL PUCKING AMERICA </span>............

Re: I think I am done with UPS.....

UPS

-Un Professional Service
-Oops
-Now you know why they call it brown...the color of S..tty service

JSYK, they all suck from time to time. Registered Mail if it's important or valuable.

I stopped using them myself.

Once I was waiting for my pistol to be returned after getting some plating done. I took the day off and anticipated the delivery. At closing time, I called and inquired about the status and was told that the driver said he tried to deliver the package but no one was home so I have to go pick it up at the main branch!!

i have hardly ever run into issues with USPS, cant beat there priority mail pricing either. typically half of what UPS 3 day is

I feel your pain. I refuse to use UPS anymore. They left the custom control box for my flowbench lying (literally) in the middle of a parking lot 10 miles from my house. Thank god the individual that found it was honest and brought it to the UPS Store near me AND called the shipper. I say this because teh UPS store did not contact me NOR UPS corporate. They just sat on it till I went there to get it.

I now use FedEx exclusively. They have yet to give me a lick of trouble. They are also usually LESS espensive on ground shipments.