• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think she needs to start carrying a larger capacity mag.................

1594911577622.png

Just guessing she fired a shot and the guy reached in for the gun. Causing the fail to eject or short stroke the slide

I recently read the city of Berkeley CA. is talking about, (planning on? ), having traffic enforcement not being performed by police officers. This video reinforces that it seems like a bad idea to me. Also makes me feel like the idiots who espouse the idea "just shoot them in the leg" are more stupid than I thought.

Handguns, regardless of caliber, aren't the manstoppers many people think they are.

That guy could have eaten all the bullets and kept on fighting for a while if none of them hit anything important.
Or if he was on enough drugs or something else. Kinda how it works with gorillas or some other animal; they'll have enough bullets inside their body to kill them but their brain goes haywire and suppresses the "You guys shouldn't be working anymore." messages to the organs with "KILL DESTROY CRUSH!" only to die shortly after once the hormone rush cuts off and the body shuts down.

Reactions: 338dude
Anyone have stats on how many times he was actually hit?

If you freeze it everytime the pistol is fired, it always seems its at an angle. You can tell her shot to shot grip is fucking horrid. I also think the malfunction isn't from her limp wrisiting it, but rather that the guy gets his hand on it once.

Its crazy easy to miss with a pistol even at 2 yards if you dont have a proper grip or youre flinching. After the immediate action drill (amazed she managed it so well given her shitty pistol technique), either she got lucky with a good grip on the gun or the initial adrenaline kick lessed.

I dont think she hit him until after the malfunction, but would love to know how many times he was actually hit.

Don't armchair quarterback this brave woman! Maybe the only trainingavailable was at the Joe Biden academy? Remember what good one's uncle Joe said? If the suspect is unarmed, meaning only two knives and a screwdriver, you must aim for the foot... or the leg... after all he was "unarmed".

So, any bets on how long it takes tbe MSM to claim that since this guy went to a zoo and saw a gorilla once that he was .005% black, colorizes the video and claims that this was another cop shooting a black?

Looks like drugs. He didn't drop until she hit spine judging by the fact that he's still trying to move but his legs are done.

I'd really like to know how many hits and bullet used.

No plan survives first contact. Unless you have been in a life threatening situation, you can’t judge. Thank God I’ve never been where she was.

Reactions: 338dude
I recently read the city of Berkeley CA. is talking about, (planning on? ), having traffic enforcement not being performed by police officers. This video reinforces that it seems like a bad idea to me.

It's Berkeley. Reason isn't something they know how to use.

I mean, if I'm getting pulled over for something and whoever gets out isn't a police officer why on earth would I stay. I'd just drive away. Someone else might do what this guy tried. And win.

Reactions: akmike and 338dude
I hope she realizes that she needs a lot more practice under stress. She let that idiot get way too close, especially considering her lousy physical condition. Watching the video, I was amazed that she didn’t get cut up. Glad she hung in there👏
How many cops actually spend enough time at the range to become proficient with their weapon? My guess is very few. The truth is that most of them will never unholster their weapon on the job.
She made several bad decisions but was the last one standing. Good for her. I hope her department will get her the mental health treatment she will need.

In the 70's we called it the "dead man's 5 seconds". There's so much adrenaline dumped, that unless a massive upset, like a cortex or spine shot is made they can keep coming until they can't or they disengage, especially if under any influences. Her mag may have become unseated by the seatbelt harness or limp wristing as suggested, but the tap-rack was great and she got off the "X" giving ground while doing it. She kept shooting until the threat ceased and then stopped firing and awaited backup keeping his hands in view. That was about as good as it could have gotten. Unfortunately been there, done that and I admire her. THAT'S what the nation/world needs to see...

The facts I see;

-She single handedly confronted a guy with no apparent respect for life, neither his nor anyone else’s
-He had already stabbed an old man in a store for asking him to wear a mask
-She tried to deescalate with direct commands
-He ignored her commands to stand down
-He attacked her brandishing knives
-She fired five shots before he looks to have got a hand on her gun, causing her stoppage
-She immediately created distance and did a text book stage I clearing drill
-She finished the fight
-She lived, but her life is forever changed
-She is bad ass AF!

Many of us who train for this and think we are where it’s at would have likely done worse. She did well. She lived. The bad guy got stopped.

I can look at the video, in the safety of my home, and say when exactly I would have started firing. But, I have been in similar situations and know what goes through the mind of us on the good side. We DO NOT want to shoot someone. We DO NOT want to take a life. We are very likely praying for God’s help while shouting commands. We are very likely to wait too long before shooting because it is so against out morals and values that we subconsciously jeopardize ourselves to avoid it. Until it is almost too late.