• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think we're going to get a GSD for the family. Not 100% decided yet, but close.

That face
Screenshot_20240110_102941_Gallery.jpg

Piece of cake right? Be easy to remember when we got him, he and my son make together make a bad little German 88. Son is 8 months and Mr. yet to be named is 8 weeks.View attachment 8405495
Color me a smidge jealous.

I wanted children but it did not work (long story for another time.)

I had a dog and he passed away, I would like to get another dog but my life patterns right now would leave him alone in a back yard for much of a day. Not a bad life but dogs need human companionship.

I still have our medium White Persian cat, Jade. She is a few months over 18 years old but still doing well for an old lady.

Reactions: 101st and AmmoFort
Congrats ! That picture is priceless . You are blessed to have two beautiful young ones to enjoy . Please post updates as they mature together .

Reactions: AmmoFort
Congrats ! That picture is priceless . You are blessed to have two beautiful young ones to enjoy . Please post updates as they mature together .
There are three more in the backseat chomping at the bit to see the new puppy. They haven’t had a dog in their lives for about 2.5 years now.

My kids are not quite this bad under supervision, but if left to their own devices this is about what they’d look like with the new pup.

• Haha
Reactions: Haney
Color me a smidge jealous.

I wanted children but it did not work (long story for another time.)

I had a dog and he passed away, I would like to get another dog but my life patterns right now would leave him alone in a back yard for much of a day. Not a bad life but dogs need human companionship.

I still have our medium White Persian cat, Jade. She is a few months over 18 years old but still doing well for an old lady.
I met my wife on my 32nd birthday and I knew right away she was the gal for me. She didn’t want children and I accepted that we would remain childless. Her mother passed 5 years later and I like to think she changed my wife’s mind and heart from heaven. Started having babies the next year.

I am sorry you were never able to have your own. But from your posts I gather you are probably the type that has passed on a lot of wisdom and mentored as many young minds as you were able when appropriate.

As many guys on here that seem like total fucking assholes and unabashedly self absorbed pricks, I suspect at least half of them have done the same.

View attachment 8388766View attachment 8388766Giant Schnauzer, all day. They will defend the boys all day against any threat. very easily trained, no shedding but do require regular grooming.
Giant Schnauzers are commonly used in Germany for Police K9 dogs. I was a police K9 handler/trainer and came across a Giant Schnauzer that a Sheriff's Department in Collier County, FL had. That Giant Schnauzer bit me harder than any other dog breed I've ever decoyed for in a bite suit. Had welts and bruising on my arms and legs for a week. I'd never even seen one before that, but boy howdy that dog left an impression.

I kind of chuckled when I first saw the Deputy walk up with it because the damned thing had a silly looking Schnauzer beard face. I wasn't chuckling when it latched on to me, I'll tell ya that.

Reactions: oneshot86
There are three more in the backseat chomping at the bit to see the new puppy. They haven’t had a dog in their lives for about 2.5 years now.

My kids are not quite this bad under supervision, but if left to their own devices this is about what they’d look like with the new pup.

You have your hands full . I remember those days, nothing like watching a new pup grow with the kids. That cartoon is perfect., I am sure the pup with suck it up, Please let us know what you name him .