• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I thought this only happened in Fargo?

Re: I thought this only happened in Fargo?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">judging the difference between their facebook photos and their mugshots, they should also be charged with fraud...</div></div>

Talk about a double standard, if this had been men doing it he would probably be toast.

I want to hang out with those girls. It's obvious some people are just don't know awesome partying when they read it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to hang out with those girls. It's obvious some people are just don't know awesome partying when they read it. </div></div>

Agreed. I like it when a woman takes charge. And he had two of them ready to play. Very depressing story.

There are guys out there that pay to be treated like that!

So when did having your pecker being brutal used with pliers become a misdemeanor? Whoever made that decision obviously has no balls and therefore can't empathize.