• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I told you so...

OK.. Not saying .. they 'BCA' don't have the worst QC inspection, and don't do low-end builds . also I have never shot or owned one of BCA in-house builds either. I have only bought their Uppers.

I just switched-out Uppers on one of my AR's. With one of BCA's, and put the 1st Round threw it today .
I re-bedded the same barrel on the BCA Upper, put it together, and threw the same scope on it that was on the last Upper with the same Zero @ 100 .

I put up target @ 50 yard to start to put a new zero on. The 1st Round was dead nuts on Wind as on last Uppers Zero, and 2" high @ 50 yard.
I had one of their x39 uppers and it was awesome. I've a 4" popper that I never missed at 250 yards with Tula x39 ammo. I mean you know going in it's cheap blaster but was accurate enough and I never had a hiccup and like psa, you have people with no issues and people with issues. That said, I posted two links and if that gun was DD, BCM, LMT, etc, people would be saying that's why you buy quality

not a bca defender but again, you know you are buying a 200 complete upper so you can't expect the tits.

Thankfully, I had what I felt was good guidance at the start. My boss had an AR-15 from Windham Weaponry. So, I got one after that. The Dissipator M4 A3. I have since changed the hand guard to a Mapgul. Still has the original iron sights and mine shot a combat zero fresh out of the box. I mean, I transferred at the counter, then walked into the range room. Loaded, squeeze. Dead on the nut at 25 yards.

Then, I got their R16SFST308 with the collapsible carbine stock. Both this and the Dissipator are mid-length non-tunable gas block. That became important when I changed the AR-10 to have a Magpul PRS Gen III adjustable stock on a rifle tube. I failed to consider the buffer weight and had an overgassing problem. That was solved by having a few buffers laying around and mix and match until I got to 6.1 ounces, which is working fine with the 168 gr HPBT I have used in it.

And really, that is the only solution I know of for a DI gun with a fixed or non-adjustable gas port.

Both have chromed moly barrels that work so well for me.

And the price was not bad. The M4 A3 was about $1,400. The AR-10 was and still is a shade under $1,900.
Definitely a great deal for the price.
I never owned Windham but had old bushmasters and absolutely loved them. the good ol days of A,B,C