• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I vote the Second Amendment

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I vote the 2a first.

Because if candidates won’t support that, they will sell out the rest of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

I have other issues that matter to me. But first is 2a. After that I will filter issues.

The elections are less than 20 days away.

Remember that a Candidate who is not strong on the fundamental 2a right will throw you under the bus on every other right. Never compromise.

Counting down…

Sirhr

I'm assuming that we're talking about state or local candidates, because I've seen jack shit from every elected official in Washington on the 2nd.

Change my mind by showing me someone running in 2022 who will repeal the NFA and GCA, and toss in some nationwide constitutional carry not because we should need a law that affirms it but because it would demonstrate absolute support.

But stop shoving candidates in my face that are the "lessor of two evils" or who simply haven't decided to actively violate my rights. That's bullshit NRA logic.

My #1 litmus test for a politician is how they view the 2A. If they get that right, then I'll consider listening to what else they have to say on the issues. Any politician that supports restrictions on the 2A views themselves as a ruler, not a representative for the people. Simple as that.

I vote the 2a first.

Because if candidates won’t support that, they will sell out the rest of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

I have other issues that matter to me. But first is 2a. After that I will filter issues.

Remember that a Candidate who is not strong on the fundamental 2a right will throw you under the bus on every other right. Never compromise.

Counting down…

Sirhr
Hope Malloy gets in in vermont

I get frustrated by politicians and conservative leaders who support the 2nd amendment, but always cave in to the woke crowd and fall all over themselves screaming "violence is never an option!!" because they are scared of being accused of something. Obviously, its a last-last resort. But the entire point of the 2nd is to guarantee violence IS an option.

Anyone who thinks its impossible for Americans to ever need to use firearms to re-declare their independence doesn't understand that tyranny is the norm for all of human history. America has been the exception to that norm, and whether we continue to be an exception may well be decided by war at some point.

We will see how the chips fall. Don't we all get a little bit of goosebumps when hearing brass hitting something??

This will be the next thing if they can't get Russia to light a nuke....

Someone here used to wish to see Trump taken out in cuffs for specific reasons.

A nuke or create a civil war, they are doing all they can to just see how much 2A matters.

Reactions: gigamortis
Thee words:
Eye patch McCain
^^^^^ this is the shit those pro 2A candidates do. "I am pro 2A but no one needs weapons of war".
Ummm, that's the very reason for the 2A you douche!!
I am done voting in the national elections. I will vote in the local and primary but I will not plug my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils.
I'd just assume that we rip the band-aid off than be the frog being slowly boiled.
Anyone that thinks Mitch the turtle is going to let the republicants reverse course has their head up their ass.
Anyone seen that republicant bill to "repeal and replace" Kenyan care? They never had one. Trump exposed them for what they are. That's why they went along with the Russia Russia hoax

I vote the 2a first.

Counting down…

Sirhr

Lots of conservatives say they are pro 2A.

Snips from a Florida Carry email concerning an upcoming event featuring Ron DeSantis as the speaker:

Donors attending the upcoming “Ronald Reagan Black Tie and Blue Jeans BBQ” will have to decide for themselves whether hearing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis speak is worth an infringement of their Second Amendment rights.

“Just a quick note, since the facility is city-owned on city property, concealed carry CANNOT be banned during the event. That’s the law. I hope everyone understands this,” he wrote in the email to Stone.

“It might be the law, but Ron DeSantis is NOT speaking unless there are no guns or other weapons. I think you would be mobbed if you caused him to leave without speaking,” Stone said in her reply.

Concealed carry illegally banned at upcoming DeSantis event

• Haha
Reactions: E. Bryant
They won't say in their campagn statements. You have to dig out their voting record.

Fuck that - I want to see a record of introducing bills that roll back bad gun legislation.

Then I want to see a record of attempted to fix infringements on my other civil liberties, because good luck securing the 2nd if I don't have the 1st, 4th, and 5th. They are interlocking and all support each other, just like blocks in a stone arch.

2a is literally the only thing mike dewine isnt a total piece of shit on. And im pretty sure its just to secure votes for his garbage.

If you vote the 2A first then you don’t vote at all and that’s fine as I won’t any longer either. There are no candidates that support the 2A as written. Read @E. Bryant post #19. If a candidate doesn’t at least pretend to run on restoring the bill of rights then he isn’t worth your vote that won’t count or matter anyhow.

I vote the 2a first.

Counting down…

Sirhr
Yes and this is why for the first time in my life in 2026 I will vote democrat to unseat John Cornyn aka Mitch McConnell 2.0.

First off he sold us all down the river with his bimarxist gun control bill this year so he’s a democrat & needs to be sent out to pasture. Don’t think because he’s a Republican it’s a safe vote & he’s on our side that’s not the case he’s an enemy of the Republic & must go.

And second, since these clowns will not vote for term limits then the only option to get rid of them is to vote for the opposition. In Texas if you vote for a Republican in the primaries you have to vote for the same party in the general election. Even if he has a primary challenger they will not have name recognition to beat him so do the right thing Texas & send his sorry ass to an early retirement.

Don’t waste your vote in the primary & kick this traitor to the curb it will be a most satisfying victory to watch his concession speech.

I emphatically encourage in 2026 for ALL Texans to vote for the democrat challenger to John Cornyn as he must account for his transgressions against the 2A.

Make ‘em’ pay!

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
According to pollster Frank Lumpster he is worried there will be a civil war since he believes the results wont be in on election day....AGAIN. Sound eerily familiar. Go back to in person voting,no early voting and no absentee or mail ins unless you can provide a valid reason and then you must request one with an ID. It worked for a hundred plus years now its a cluster fuck.

Screenshot_20221022-073942_Instagram.jpg

After the midterms you need an awkward sex tape to get my vote...

I vote the 2a first.

Counting down…

Sirhr
same here, I start with this and then go from there

My beloved brothers.....The North American Titanic is sinking. And I'm afraid there is absolutely f'ing nothing we can do to stop it. The politicians will turn every house of worship into a brothel and establish a singular government entity across the nations. Covid was an orchestrated attack to help get that started. There's more terrible events to yet occur. Hold fast.