• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was robbed 14 guns and NFA

Re: I was robbed 14 guns and NFA

so a word to the wise on pawn stores. i had two break ins in 6 days. same guy he came in one night forced a back window open and took just some small stuf. picked up a airsoft 1911 and left my hk 45 ct sitting there(dumb ass). then brought a friend with a truck and kicked my door off the hinges at 10 in the morning on a busy street(both wife and i at work luck for us and very lucky for him!) still missed the hk on the bedside table! the point of this story is that i got my laptop back from a pawn store. the detective asked if i wanted to go over with him to pick it up. so we go over and he is telling me about the program where they have to list all their serial numbers and send them to the pd, sounds great right. well he go's on to tell me how my laptop was one number off and he only found it by going each list of stolen items then each pawn list, now let me make sure you understand this. if he had put my number in his big pd computer and searched no result! so we go over to this pawn store he tells them whats going on. the first words out of his mouth are whos going to pay the PAWN! not that he bought stolen products but how he is going to get his money.these ppl input serial numbers everyday so you just happen to make a mistake on a 2400 laptop that you just loaned 200 on and you know you can still sell it! the pd had to ask me to wait out side cause i lit into this guy! my point in this is if pawn stores are just allowed to buy stolen goods with no Consequences then why cant we? also ppl steal stuff because there is a quick and easy way to sell it. if it was harder to sell all your stolen stuff maybe it wouldn't look as good to be a thief! so i pawn store will try to cheat you just as quick!
my detective is the only one that was worth a shit. so on a side note i replaced my door with a steel frame door with 4" steel hinges, steel clad door you will never kick that door off the hinges again. sorry to hear about your loss and check the pawn stores just know that some of them are criminals too.

Wow. I was having a perfectly good day until I read this shit.

When criminals learn to use these precision rifles, we are fucked. Keep them out of the hands of criminals.

NOTHING is yours unless it is SECURE.

Very sorry for your loss, bud. It could happen to just about anyone. And to those of you who KNOW who robbed you; there's always Karmatic Street Justice that you can live with. Do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enough Said</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When criminals learn to use these precision rifles, we are fucked.</div></div>In my experience they are, in general, not the most disciplined shooters and not very good marksmen.