• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was totally wrong stop and frisk is wonderful tool for LEO

Unconstitutional laws are bad, and this one cost a county $3mil+.

Reactions: gigamortis
Thank you Capt Anarchy. All laws are bad. No rules is the best. Simpletons like you will be the death of us all.

Not to mention the projection of "lax sentencing" and equity. Where was that written by me. Take your brain cells and try to rub them togther for a spark. Hog tie the cops, bitch about criminals getting off.

God retards think better than that.

I think it's incorrect to try to conflate what happens in Africa with what others will do.

Now given, the 13% tribe here will of course do genetically what they always do, just like now.

But if you take most of the "pale face" and asian and such world history, pretty much folks tend to self organize into government of some type fairly quickly.

Which is actually a bigger problem because if you don't like the government now, you may really hate whatever the new interm order is...

Unconstitutional laws are bad, and this one cost a county the taxpayers in a county $3mil+. But don't worry those same uniform hangers that caused the payout will be happy to collect that money from the taxpayers at gunpoint and murder them if they resist paying up.

Thank you Capt Anarchy. All laws are bad. No rules is the best. Simpletons like you will be the death of us all.

Not to mention the projection of "lax sentencing" and equity. Where was that written by me. Take your brain cells and try to rub them togther for a spark. Hog tie the cops, bitch about criminals getting off.

Show me where I said no laws.
Show me where I said you claimed lax sentencing.
These were the reasons you were led to believe in stop and frisk, you just didn't know it.

Musk drop the mic gif.gif

R

I think it's incorrect to try to conflate what happens in Africa with what others will do.

Now given, the 13% tribe here will of course do genetically what they always do, just like now.

But if you take most of the "pale face" and asian and such world history, pretty much folks tend to self organize into government of some type fairly quickly.

Which is actually a bigger problem because if you don't like the government now, you may really hate whatever the new interm order is...
Yes, tyrannical governments. SIGN ME UP!!! That History of democracy from Japan, China.SE Asia, the Middle EAst!! Glowing foundations of Government! Holy Shit you are blind too. Fucking read a history book.

8-1 its constitutional. (Now if you have arguments against the legal proceeding, by all means, but don't just run around waving your dick "laws suck, cops suck, this one example proves it!")

The EXECUTION in the OP case was unconstitutional as it fell outside the "reasonable suspicion", thats fucking obvious. But because someone abused a law, all laws are bad.

I need a drink. Its a race to the bottom and you guys are giving the libtards a good run for their money.

Yes, tyrannical governments. SIGN ME UP!!! That History of democracy from Japan, China.SE Asia, the Middle EAst!! Glowing foundations of Government! Holy Shit you are blind too. Fucking read a history book.

8-1 its constitutional. (Now if you have arguments against the legal proceeding, by all means, but don't just run around waving your dick "laws suck, cops suck, this one example proves it!")

The EXECUTION in the OP case was unconstitutional as it fell outside the "reasonable suspicion", thats fucking obvious. But because someone abused a law, all laws are bad.

I need a drink. Its a race to the bottom and you guys are giving the libtards a good run for their money.

Respectfully I think you missed the point I was making.

Unlike you guys with a memory of 3 seconds, I remember the first time NYC was a shithole. Stop and Frisk was part of the "Broken Windows" Policy.

True to form, Liberals started complaining that "NYC is too clean, its family friendly and not all gritty". Well then Bloomberg came along and decided like to good RINO(at the time--now hes a outted lib) to abuse the fuck outta of it and we are where we are today. He took it too far and now you guys and BLM are all in the "FUCK THE POLICE" crowd.

I can recognize good policy and abused policy. Clearly the policy has been abused, that doesn't mean if applied correctly its not useful. Warrants are abused? SHould we eliminate those? All sorts of laws are abused--even good laws (See the trumped up Trump charges). Go after the bad actors.

But everyone here is so busy on the "Fuck ALL the cops" narrative they have their head up their ass that ANYTHING pro police is akin to statist treason. You want more bad cops? Keep it up: It will be a self-fufiling prophecy and you are gonna get exactly what you want GOOD AND HARD.

You want anarchy? Your gonna get it. You think its bullshit now, just wait until there are NO rules. It will be survival of the fittest and set us back to the stone age (see Somalia--no rules--total breakdown, strongest warlord rules--that is WAY the hell worse--they don't even have to pretend to follow the law)

BY all means "ACAB"

Bitches will be the first ones on 911 when shit goes south.
It's just the camel's nose under the tent until it's not.
Something tells me that you are good with it until it happens to you.

Unconstitutional laws are bad, and this one cost a county $3mil+.

Hey, You realize Terry stops/stop and frisk are legal

What these guys did was not a legal Terry stop/stop and frisk.

You don't seem to grasp the difference.

Its not an Unconstitutional law, its cops not following the proper course or having reasonable suspicion.

Reactions: Anb618
Hey, You realize Terry stops/stop and frisk are legal

What these guys did was not a legal Terry stop/stop and frisk.

You don't seem to grasp the difference.

Its not an Unconstitutional law, its cops not following the proper course or having reasonable suspicion.
What’s makes a Terry stop conditional?

You use this dreaded “A” word but obviously have absolutely zero understanding of the real concept. If you would genuinely like it explained, I or several others here would be happy to spell it out for you. Or you can remain ignorant of the idea and have a lot of strawman arguments about it

Not much Bootlicking going on here. Lots of gay 69 buttlicking of people who think they know what constitutional is… problem is most off them live in a bubble of fantasy.

1680742062423.jpeg

But don’t seem to have a clue how that system works.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Read… Comprehend.

Try it it does wonders.
Oh, so we just have to trust that cops won’t abuse their power. Whew, I was worried there for a second.

*turns to all the “cop hating anarchists*

Hey, guys! It’s fine, this piece of paper says we’ve been worried for nothing!

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Oh, so we just have to trust that cops won’t abuse their power. Whew, I was worried there for a second.

*turns to all the “cop hating anarchists*

Hey, guys! It’s fine, this piece of paper says we’ve been worried for nothing!
Get off your period.

Not much Bootlicking going on here. Lots of gay 69 buttlicking of people who think they know what constitutional is… problem is most off them live in a bubble of fantasy.

View attachment 8113698

But don’t seem to have a clue how that system works.
Some black government robes from Yale and Harvard agree that the cops can infringe on your liberty and that makes it constitutional. These are the very same government people that agreed that shutting down churches because of COVID was constitutional. First amendment be damned.
You sure are outing yourself.

You use this dreaded “A” word but obviously have absolutely zero understanding of the real concept. If you would genuinely like it explained, I or several others here would be happy to spell it out for you. Or you can remain ignorant of the idea and have a lot of strawman arguments about it
Dude this whole fucking thread is a strawman argument. (LOOK AT THIS BAD THING--STOP AND FRISK BAD!!!)

And the irony is the Sheriff who pulled it off got (rightly) punished.

Holy Fuck the system works. But don't let that stop you from arguing against 200 years of jurisprudence.

And yes you get bitch about every single fucking law because its cool. LoOk at mE I'm aGaiNsT tHe GoVeRNment

No you are fucking retards with no background in how this whole thing is supposed to work, you just want to shit everywhere and be proud of yourself.

I could be nice and explain it, but since most of you can't even open a book unless its got titties in the middle, its a waste of time thanks to our shitty school system putting out the rejects that populate today's society like the Bear Pit and Democratic Underground.

You're the same fucking morons.

"Trust the cops"
Nope. Verify they do their job and prosecute. Just like everyone else.
Fucking simp

Dude this whole fucking thread is a strawman argument. (LOOK AT THIS BAD THING--STOP AND FRISK BAD!!!)

Holy Fuck the system works. But don't let that stop you from arguing against 200 years of jurisprudence.

And yes you get bitch about every single fucking law because its cool. LoOk at mE I'm aGaiNsT tHe GoVeRNment

No you are fucking retards with no background in how this whole thing is supposed to work, you just want to shit everywhere and be proud of yourself.

I could be nice and explain it, but since most of you can't even open a book unless its got titties in the middle, its a waste of time thanks to our shitty school system putting out the rejects that populate today's society like the Bear Pit and Democratic Underground.

"Trust the cops"
Fucking simp
Except for their motto.... The street is not the place to argue. Do it in the courts. This is what you advocate. Except the citizens get fucked with loss of liberty, legal fees, loss of income and multiple other things. But hey, the court says that the cops fucked up. Meanwhile the cops are laughing their ass off on how they fucked with you and if you are lucky after years of civil suits you may get some compensation. Great, right? Except it's the taxpayers that get the shaft for the cops fuck up.

Respectfully, Read John Locke. Two Treatisies on Govt. Our Founders Revered it for good reason.
I did a report and analysis on him a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Does that mean that disregarding the first amendment was constitutional when they said that shutting down churches was good to go?
Did you know that slavery was not in the bill of rights?
Are you starting to understand yet?
You are not qualified to question me.

You should be listening.

Not trying to tell me what's up.

Does that mean that disregarding the first amendment was constitutional when they said that shutting down churches was good to go?
Did you know that slavery was not in the bill of rights?
Are you starting to understand yet?
This is about Terry stops not covid.

If you wana have a fag bitch fit a about covid... Start another thread.

This is about Terry stops not covid.

If you wana have a fag bitch fit a about covid... Start another thread.
Nice deflection.
You claim that the black robes are infallible. I asked if they were right or wrong on a decision and you deflect to some BS.
Nice.

Last edited:
Who’s not smart enough are cops. Their own top brass admit they can’t have people smart enough to think for themselves.

Except for their motto.... The street is not the place to argue. Do it in the courts. This is what you advocate. Except the citizens get fucked with loss of liberty, legal fees, loss of income and multiple other things. But hey, the court says that the cops fucked up. Meanwhile the cops are laughing their ass off on how they fucked with you and if you are lucky after years of civil suits you may get some compensation. Great, right? Except it's the taxpayers that get the shaft for the cops fuck up.
So everyone must be perfect? Or laws must be made so they can never be abused? How bout we just settle this all with a little gun play high noon style rather than the courts.

Try Reality. Its refreshing.

Chicago, NYC, San Fran did EXACTLY what you guys wanted. Pulled back on the cops.

Hows that working out for em? What is it el Jeffe says? "Beleive the target" Turn on the news and behold what you have begotton

You want that for society? You're a moron.

Seriously this place needs some bleach for the gene pool.

So everyone must be perfect? Or laws must be made so they can never be abused? How bout we just settle this all with a little gun play high noon style rather than the courts.
Good luck trying to make that point. I raised the question before in another thread with the ACAB vibe. So, get rid of all cops. Fine. All courts and judges, great.

Start shooting each other in the streets. Okay. What are the rules of engagement? Who cleans the bags of meat that are now rotting in the sun. And, in this potemkin village, how do you get parts and supplies for your guns? What if you need some people to protect you and your people while you are busy working? What would those be? Could you have some way of identifying these protectors so that you don't shoot them by accident?

No answer.

Chicago, NYC, San Fran did EXACTLY what you guys wanted. Pulled back on the cops.

Hows that working out for em? What is it el Jeffe says? "Beleive the target" Turn on the news and behold what you have begotton

Except they DIDN'T
If you take the time to go carefully look at those cities and others just like them you see an exact pattern.

1. Refuse to prosecute and punish actual criminals and the people that do harm to others, let them do everything they want, at best they get a ride to the police station and then get let out.

2. Go ALL IN on using the police to oppress and brutalize and jail any decent person who dares refuse to be a victim, dares to carry and use the means of self defense, dares to do what the police and government won't do, dares to protect themselves, their community.

THAT is why, it's NOT some accident about well if we don't have enough police able to be brutal enough then look what happens.
If you think that, Soros and his Global Elite puppet masters are laughing at you.

You don't believe me?
Tell you what, go to any of those cities and refuse to be a victim and start taking out the trash.
Your head will spin with how fast the police are front and center to put the boots to you and how eager the courts are to make an example of you.

This is a deliberate plan, to enable the criminals while oppressing any good folks. And the police "just following orders" are the ones enabling it and making it happen.

But too many stupid "good" folks are to blinded by their devotion to the laws of man, the uniforms of man and the boots of man they think oh well there is bad, must mean we need more boots, more oppression. And so they happily beg for more of exactly what is causing the problem.

"Trust the cops"
Fucking simp
This thread is half filled with people like you falling all over yourselves to praise the system when it finally does its job properly, once.

Good luck trying to make that point. I raised the question before in another thread with the ACAB vibe. So, get rid of all cops. Fine. All courts and judges, great.

Start shooting each other in the streets. Okay. What are the rules of engagement? Who cleans the bags of meat that are now rotting in the sun. And, in this potemkin village, how do you get parts and supplies for your guns? What if you need some people to protect you and your people while you are busy working? What would those be? Could you have some way of identifying these protectors so that you don't shoot them by accident?

No answer.

Hey, have you ever heard of private arbitration? It’s a million times more effective and efficient than the court system.

Or private security firms? Same deal

If you don’t have the imagination to handle how this could be scaled up, down, or adapted to different situations then you’ll likely never accept anything other than a terrible gov solution to anything

Hey, have you ever heard of private arbitration? It’s a million times more effective and efficient than the court system.

Or private security firms? Same deal

If you don’t have the imagination to handle how this could be scaled up, down, or adapted to different situations then you’ll likely never accept anything other than a terrible gov solution to anything
And you are still not getting my point. Even though you, yourself, just proposed a new system that will be as crappy as the old system.

Ever dealt with an HOA?

And you are still not getting my point. Even though you, yourself, just proposed a new system that will be as crappy as the old system.

Ever dealt with an HOA?
The difference is, I have a choice to deal with an HOA or not. It’s a voluntary contract. I don’t have a choice to not fund a police dept that has zero incentive to clean itself up

This thread is half filled with people like you falling all over yourselves to praise the system when it finally does its job properly, once.
And we get 10 threads a day of people shitting on the lawn every time a cop forgets to wash their hands.

People are evil and corrupt. Even cops. The very point of our our founding was how to restrain govt, not eliminate it.

Reactions: Ronws
Except they DIDN'T
If you take the time to go carefully look at those cities and others just like them you see an exact pattern.

1. Refuse to prosecute and punish actual criminals and the people that do harm to others, let them do everything they want, at best they get a ride to the police station and then get let out.

2. Go ALL IN on using the police to oppress and brutalize and jail any decent person who dares refuse to be a victim, dares to carry and use the means of self defense, dares to do what the police and government won't do, dares to protect themselves, their community.

THAT is why, it's NOT some accident about well if we don't have enough police able to be brutal enough then look what happens.
If you think that, Soros and his Global Elite puppet masters are laughing at you.

You don't believe me?
Tell you what, go to any of those cities and refuse to be a victim and start taking out the trash.
Your head will spin with how fast the police are front and center to put the boots to you and how eager the courts are to make an example of you.

This is a deliberate plan, to enable the criminals while oppressing any good folks. And the police "just following orders" are the ones enabling it and making it happen.

But too many stupid "good" folks are to blinded by their devotion to the laws of man, the uniforms of man and the boots of man they think oh well there is bad, must mean we need more boots, more oppression. And so they happily beg for more of exactly what is causing the problem.
Someone hasn't kept up on the news. But keep spinning your story to fit your narrative.

But hey keep telling us about that self organized democracy/republics in Asian/Middle Eastern History.

Go yell at a cloud about how anti gov you are

But whatever you do, don't try and change anything, because that would be effective.

Except they DIDN'T

You don't believe me?

Well said- the answer to any government policy is “it’s not working let’s do more of the same “.

To stop crime we are gonna stop and frisk everyone for drugs and weapons- no one thinks - “wait a minute carrying a gun is Legal almost everywhere - pot is legal most places - small amounts of hard drugs are not seen as a big deal anymore I’m most of the large cities with a crime problem “.

And as others have said - why do the pro police /pro big government sheep only think it can a police state or 3rd world chaos . How about highly trained professionals who have strict moral code that actually protects rights and arrests criminals, and if the locals “take care” of a problem then not drop the hammer on them 10 times harder then they do to cartels/ street gangs?

Someone hasn't kept up on the news. But keep spinning your story to fit your narrative.

But hey keep telling us about that self organized democracy/republics in Asian/Middle Eastern History.

Go yell at a cloud about how anti gov you are

But whatever you do, don't try and change anything, because that would be effective.

I probably keep up on at least as much or more more daily news from around the country and the world as you.

Again you seem to have not comprehended what I was alluding to and also misquoted me.
I NEVER said that people "self organized into democracy/republics" rather I historically accurately pointed out that in many other cultures (not African), pretty much always, in the sudden absence of an "order" or "government" very quickly in one way or another people will in one way or another self organize into another "order" or "government" or similar social structure.

WITH I might add, the clear warning (that I guess you didn't catch on to), that the "new order" may actually not be better than "the old order".

It's an important point that I think people need to understand.

You don't like the government we have now, well guess what, lots of those "militias" and "groups of patriots" and "would be that would build a new world" are actually going to be worse tyrants than what is on display now. Most openly admit to essentially wanting to be dictators, do what we say or we kill you on the spot, and that 2A thing... nope not for you, only for us and our troops.

The problem is the "Good" folks tend to slavishly fall to worshiping the creations of their own hands and worship their governments, worship their laws of man, worship their justice of men, excuse those who carry out evil and enable evil by some stupid virtue of you should obey orders even if they are evil because, I guess obeying man is some huge virtue that overrides all. Murdering your fellow man is perfectly good so long as somebody tells you to.

Government is an evil that will always exist in some form or other because of human nature, until humans are no longer ruled by humans but by someone better.
Even down to small tribes, there is some "government" or "order" from the beginning of history, because that's just how humans are.

The problem is nobody good sits down at the beginning and actually thinks that the government will eventually be run by the worst people they can imagine and they themselves might be the actual bad people eventually.

There is lots of worship it seems of those that setup our current government. Yes they were very well read folks who studied many things and tried to build the best work of man they could. They assumed everything would be run by good people (which they thought themselves to be) and totally ignored how they would become the bad guys, and how their judges, lawyers and future leaders would be so easily able to pervert things.

As much as some folks think it's sacrilege, after the British were driven out and the the new country was setup, life got way worse for the common folks, the new government led by the "heroes of the revolution" was more brutal, more greedy, more heartless, more ruthless, more demanding of money, more cruel than even the British had been. The great "founding fathers" turned around and did all the same evil to their own people.
It took taking the country to the brink of a civil war before some restraint was finally put on the government's actions.
And that's before we get onto the subject of the great evil of slavery that is another evil that has existed always, but the "founding fathers" were totally good with benefiting from that evil for their own profit and comfort.

So there is no good answer, but at this point it seems unlikely that things could be turned around from the direction they are heading in and the only real hope is when it all crashes against the wall, maybe then the good folks have a chance, maybe not.

But here is the big difference between me and a lot of other folks.
I FIRMLY believe that evil at large scale CANNOT exist without a whole bunch of Uniform Hangers and "King's Men" and "King's Soldiers" that "just follow orders," or "just obey," or "Just enforce the law."
So I FIRMLY reject all that B.S. about not holding people responsible for what they do if it was "following orders".
Those who CARRY OUT and ENABLE evil, oppression and cruelty, are MORE guilty than those who order it.
Without those that carry it out, the ones ordering it would just be raving madmen.
You think Xiden could get up off his couch and come take away your guns?
Nope but a whole bunch of "hero police" HAVE and WILL be happy to do it for a paycheck.
Why do you think so much propaganda for centuries is pushed about worshiping the military and the police?
To brainwash the "good people" into thinking that all the horrors and destruction and evil they have done throughout all history and continue to do and will do is somehow just fine, because you know "orders".

Evil exists always in the world and as we see now a small group of evil people can control and oppress billions, because at every level people decide to acquiesce and then enforce.

"Good people" are stupid enough to demand "somebody" do "something" about whatever it is they don't like their fellow man is doing even if it causes them no direct harm and willingly fall slavishly into worshiping the oppressors because they are blinded by their own hatred or thirst for cruelty against anyone who is doing something they don't like.

And we get 10 threads a day of people shitting on the lawn every time a cop forgets to wash their hands.

People are evil and corrupt. Even cops. The very point of our our founding was how to restrain govt, not eliminate it.
And all that they did couldn’t stop it from turning into this fucking monstrosity. I have said numerous times I’d gladly take the size and scope of gov at the time of the articles of confederation.

Reactions: M4orturnate
And all that they did couldn’t stop it from turning into this fucking monstrosity. I have said numerous times I’d gladly take the size and scope of gov at the time of the articles of confederation.

So you are good with the government throwing you in jail or worse, if you didn't belong to the official state sanctioned Church?
You might just find life wasn't quite as free or full of "rights" as you imagine it was...

So you are good with the government throwing you in jail or worse, if you didn't belong to the official state sanctioned Church?
You might just find life wasn't quite as free or full of "rights" as you imagine it was...
Something else I have also said is that if that size/scope of gov were attained again, I’d start arguing to privatize the rest. You don’t need to worry about my libertarian streak

out of curiosity. what's your preferred method of finding illegal drugs, etc?

Wait till the drugs, etc kill someone?

M

Easy.

When the buyer ODs, the seller goes in front of a firing squad.

When someone is caught with them, it's caning.

A couple of years of this and no more drugs.

Easy.

When the buyer ODs, the seller goes in front of a firing squad.

When someone is caught with them, it's caning.

A couple of years of this and no more drugs.
You should read a little bit about the thriving black market in North Korea

The difference is, I have a choice to deal with an HOA or not. It’s a voluntary contract. I don’t have a choice to not fund a police dept that has zero incentive to clean itself up
You are still not answering my question, evidently, with a religious fervor. So, you get rid of cops and use secondary or private arbitration. How will that work for you when the posses move into your neighborhood and do what they want to do, regardless of your "Rules of Robert" or even the conventions of the Queen of Attenborough?

Guess what, you are back to needing something that looks a lot like a cop who needs to earn a living because he is too busy protecting you to go and farm his own food or get his own meat.

And then, just to make sure everything is right, even by your arbitration, what does that require? A set of laws and a legal expert to decide, based on those laws.

Congratulations, you just invented police and courts. And even with your idyllic vision, there are going to be protectors or whatever you call them, that do bad things. It is the nature of the beast. All men fall short of the glory of God, even you.