• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wonder if the people of California

[QUOTE="Maser, post: 7858712, member:

"Just hit the Eastside of the LBC on a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G"
[/QUOTE]

Now you wanna run around talking bout guns like I ain’t got not none? What you think I sold them all? cause I stay well off?

Seriously though, what the fuck is going on here? Every state has fucking issues, there is no utopia. Yeah, I live in California, and yeah I get paid. I’m a pretty chill dude though, and I bet most of you would hang with me if given the chance. I drink my bourbon through the same hole as you pricks, and I like hunting shooting and chasing tail. I raised the same right hand that some of you did, I just happened to be born in different state.

I don’t go around spewing hatred towards other states, but I guess I’m happy enough to not have to go there. Anger really does lead to the dark side.

I guess I’ll see some of you in a few years when I retire at 55 with a 6 figure pension. I’ll be the one raising real estate prices in your area making you all richer. Fuck it, I’m going to the beach.

Reactions: MJF
true but we are hammering the fruits and nuts here,,,, :)

Hmmmm...I keep seeing "Californians are a disease, and they're spreading to other States".

Now think about that a second...what does that say about the state of your own State's population's health, awareness and patriotism? If it's spreading, then the issue isn't just the disease, it's that the host is sick/weak, and doesn't even know it.

Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI
<chuckle> Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your fun. Please sir, do continue on.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
Boiled-243x300.jpg

there is a good lesson in that.

on the other hand, where would we be if Churchill was a pussy like Chamberlain and decided to give up instead of fighting on?
Fighting?

aed.gif

If that’s a fight, you folks aren't very good at it. What part of liberal supermajority and trifecta don't you understand? You're losing, miserably, and there are zero indications of it changing within a generation at a minimum.

Get it the fuck on or shut the fuck up.

Fighting?

aed.gif

If that’s a fight, you folks aren't very good at it. What part of liberal supermajority and trifecta don't you understand? You're losing, miserably, and there are zero indications of it changing within a generation at a minimum.

Get it the fuck on or shut the fuck up.
we've won some small battles lately
it isn't a lot, but a week of freedom from one stupid law was seriously demonstrated by california gun owners.

but you really don't care do you? you just want to talk like a monkey and pretend you know shit about anything
somehow you got the idea that attacking gun enthusiasts that live here is helpful?

why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
it was dead.
why did the other monkeys fall out of the tree?
peer pressure.

Last edited:
we've won some small battles lately
it isn't a lot, but a week of freedom from one stupid law was seriously demonstrated by california gun owners.

but you really don't care do you? you just want to talk like a monkey and pretend you know shit about anything
somehow you got the idea that attacking gun enthusiasts that live here is helpful?

why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
it was dead.
why did the other monkeys fall out of the tree?
peer pressure.
No, I'm saying there is no fight in Californian gun owners. If there was, there's be a whole lot less liberals walking the Earth.

Afghans are greater warriors than Californians, and they wipe their asses with rocks and can't hit shit with a full AK mag at 25m.

Reactions: EddieNFL
No, I'm saying there is no fight in Californian gun owners. If there was, there's be a whole lot less liberals walking the Earth.

Afghans are greater warriors than Californians, and they wipe their asses with rocks and can't hit shit with a full AK mag at 25m.

i don't think we've gotten to a point that justifies any warrior like behavior on the part of any remaining patriots.
in fact, it is probably foolish if not darn right retarded to suggest such a thing on a public forum ;o)
reckless violence or destructive actions should be reserved for idiots like antifa.

as for the mujahideen, their exploits are well documented, but then if i couldn't have beer or bacon, and was wiping my ass with sand, i'd probably say "fuck it" too and welcome a chance to see what's on the other side.

A lot of people got the shaft by lying politicians out of California.

A lot of people re-elected the lying politicians for whatever reason. Mostly these are the ones you’d want to stay put and reap the fruits of what they’ve sewn.

My main point though is that California was the primary target early on to convert due to its size, wealth, seats in Congress, and weight in the electoral college.

They could have pulled the same conversion in just about any state but chose California for a reason. Note Texas and many other states are now teatering on the same chopping block.

Devin Nunez is from here and was one of the first to come to Trump's defense in the Russia collusion hoax.
If it weren't for him and others like judicial watch, john solomon and sara carter, we would be in a much worse place.

i don't think we've gotten to a point that justifies any warrior like behavior on the part of any remaining patriots.
in fact, it is probably foolish if not darn right retarded to suggest such a thing on a public forum ;o)
reckless violence or destructive actions should be reserved for idiots like antifa.

as for the mujahideen, their exploits are well documented, but then if i couldn't have beer or bacon, and was wiping my ass with sand, i'd probably say "fuck it" too and welcome a chance to see what's on the other side.
Spoken like a true Tory.

How many times do you have to take it in the ass until you do something about it? Obviously you're answer is "Ssshhhhh... We aren't supposed to talk about things like that."

And no, Afghans can't fight, I know a thing or eight years about trying to teach them how to fight and they never could. The Muj that had balls and battlefield prowess weren't Afghans either, they were Arabs. Get off the computer and onto a battlefield and maybe you'd know your usage of the word "fight" is completely off base. It's like calling football players "warriors on the gridiron battlefield", it's a mockery that is nowhere close to reality.

Buy more ammo, unless you're in California because the laws are too restrictive to do so and you like it that way.

Spoken like a true Tory.

How many times do you have to take it in the ass until you do something about it? Obviously you're answer is "Ssshhhhh... We aren't supposed to talk about things like that."

And no, Afghans can't fight, I know a thing or eight years about trying to teach them how to fight and they never could. The Muj that had balls and battlefield prowess weren't Afghans either, they were Arabs. Get off the computer and onto a battlefield and maybe you'd know your usage of the word "fight" is completely off base. It's like calling football players "warriors on the gridiron battlefield", it's a mockery that is nowhere close to reality.

Buy more ammo, unless you're in California because the laws are too restrictive to do so and you like it that way.

they were indeed comprised of groups from all over, (when fighting russian occupation) but some were afghans undoubtedly involved and not completely worthless. if you want to make this thread about bashing on pashtuns or some other groups (besides californians), i have no issues with that.

just bought 500rds of Serbian 7.62x51mm on sunday. it did take an extra minute, but not so much i'm ready to hurt anyone over it.

Tory, you are being extremely nice, I would use another word,, SERF

they were indeed comprised of groups from all over, (when fighting russian occupation) but some were afghans undoubtedly involved and not completely worthless. if you want to make this thread about bashing on pashtuns or some other groups (besides californians), i have no issues with that.

just bought 500rds of Serbian 7.62x51mm on sunday. it did take an extra minute, but not so much i'm ready to hurt anyone over it.

Preach!!

sweet. i can serf, and ski, and ride dirtbikes and shoot on the same day!
There it is. ^^^^^^ the Cali feel good statement. It's like saying..... it's not bad, we get to go to the Coliseum and watch the lion eat some Christians.

There's more gun owners in California than voted cast in the last election. A bunch of Fudds!!!!

Reactions: EddieNFL

So what are exactly are you saying? Seems like you are calling for assassinations.

Also appears that you are calling the 300,000+ active and reserves, DOD and civilian support, the generations of retired from the multi-tour SOF, contractor to the grunt... ALL less than the Afghans.. Right along with a lot of other good Americans..

All your choice. I am sorry you think that way about me, some of my relatives who died, some of my bas ass friends, just because where we were born.

I don't see the reason in fucking each other in this thread...

Last edited:
^^ don't bother. he's a talking monkey like Omar and AOC, spreading hate like a good libtard.

doesn't matter to the retards that gun haters love to find posts calling for violence on gun forums.
they are too stupid to understand how it hurts us all.

Lmfao, Well ain't this a Troll thread if I've ever seen one.

@ArmyJerry You don't know shit about California or its people. Fuckin self righteous keyboard constitutionalists talking shit from his utopian island in the comfort of his suburban culdesac.

At what point would you sacrifice everything your house, business, bank account, family, friends, your life?

Over having to show an ID to make a purchase? Over a few less rounds in a magazine? A plastic straw ban?

Most of you wouldn't do shit but put your tail between you legs and move to another state.

Y'all are naive and delusional if you think there is some easy solution or if you think that things aren't being done to fight back.

Guess what else, this cancer that you mock us for is spreading and its coming your way. Its bigger than gun laws and it's not only here in CA. In fact it's probably already in your state. What are you doing about it?

@theLBC yes, Haters gonna hate

Reactions: HogsLife
Guess what else, this cancer that you mock us for is spreading and its coming your way. Its bigger than gun laws and it's not only here in CA. In fact it's probably already in your state. What are you doing about it?
Really?
Well lets just look at that. In Bama when I moved here in 93 I was not allowed to bring my cans from Fla. as Bama did not allow them or SBS's or SBR's at that time. We changed that, took work but it was changed,... so please tell me what you have done in Ca in that time frame?

At what point would you sacrifice everything your house, business, bank account, family, friends, your life?
Over having to show an ID to make a purchase? Over a few less rounds in a magazine? A plastic straw ban?
Most of you wouldn't do shit but put your tail between you legs and move to another state.

Unfortunately that is the actual truth of how the world works and how the Elites have enslaved all the good folks in this country and around the world.

Because by definition, usually the "good" folks are patient and long suffering and not likely to go rioting, stealing, killing and looting at the drop of a hat like the criminals and FSA types.

It's also why I would suggest that you should count that most of the police and army will "just follow orders" as they have done all through history.

The good folks are all to busy trying to work hard, earn a living and take care of their kids while the evil folks work non stop all day long to take your freedom away piece by piece.

They have been very good in this country about using "outrage" or "for the children" or "to stop the terrorists" or "to make us safer" or "fair for everyone" or "stick it to the rich" or "stick it to the lazy" or "stick it to the criminals" to get people to let them get a foot in the door on something and then slowly up the game just enough that people aren't willing to loose everything they worked for or their life/freedom over. Then once you accept that... they slowly turn it up a notch.

Then each successive generation is born knowing less freedom than the last and thinks the lack of freedom is how it always was.

Reactions: jcm331
My last and.what i consider home state of Florida started the whole rebirth of carry culture so fuck off serf.

Look to Florida

Lick boot or fight serfs.

Lmfao, Well ain't this a Troll thread if I've ever seen one.

@ArmyJerry You don't know shit about California or its people. Fuckin self righteous keyboard constitutionalists talking shit from his utopian island in the comfort of his suburban culdesac.

Y'all are naive and delusional if you think there is some easy solution or if you think that things aren't being done to fight back.

@theLBC yes, Haters gonna hate

In Bama when I moved here in 93 I was not allowed to bring my cans from Fla. as Bama did not allow them or SBS's or SBR's at that time. We changed that, took work but it was changed,.

Thanks to the hard work of the TSRA and freedom loving folks in Texas, over the past 20 years a lot has changed.
Just about every session we manage to get a bit of something back in both gun and knife rights.

Reactions: Stevo86
Unfortunately that is the actual truth of how the world works and how the Elites have enslaved all the good folks in this country and around the world.

Because by definition, usually the "good" folks are patient and long suffering and not likely to go rioting, stealing, killing and looting at the drop of a hat like the criminals and FSA types.

It's also why I would suggest that you should count that most of the police and army will "just follow orders" as they have done all through history.

The good folks are all to busy trying to work hard, earn a living and take care of their kids while the evil folks work non stop all day long to take your freedom away piece by piece.

They have been very good in this country about using "outrage" or "for the children" or "to stop the terrorists" or "to make us safer" or "fair for everyone" or "stick it to the rich" or "stick it to the lazy" or "stick it to the criminals" to get people to let them get a foot in the door on something and then slowly up the game just enough that people aren't willing to loose everything they worked for or their life/freedom over. Then once you accept that... they slowly turn it up a notch.

Then each successive generation is born knowing less freedom than the last and thinks the lack of freedom is how it always was.

yep - look up Timothy Brook and Gregory Blue -- they coined the term you are describing.

My last and.what i consider home state of Florida started the whole rebirth of carry culture so fuck off serf.

Look to Florida

Lick boot or fight serfs.
I was lucky enough to know Ms Hammer, she had a bigger set of tits than most had balls back then. She took a no B/S attitude, an got lots of shit corrected.

Really?
Well lets just look at that. In Bama when I moved here in 93 I was not allowed to bring my cans from Fla. as Bama did not allow them or SBS's or SBR's at that time. We changed that, took work but it was changed,... so please tell me what you have done in Ca in that time frame?

You're comparing apples to oranges in government.

Im guessing Bama legislature is a lot more diverse as far as Reps and Dems. From what I gather a lot of Dems from the south are more conservative than some Reps in other places and not as anti gun.

California legislature is not Diverse, its 100% controlled By radical leftist Dems with an insignificant amount of Reps. Top to bottom. All checks and balances are overwhelmingly Leftist. You cannot get legislature through without their approval. it takes major resources just to prevent and fight furhter attacks on liberty. The only chance is going federal.

It operates like a Mafia. And needs to be dealt with accordingly. if it was up to me I would say a mass assasination of HVTs. But thats not my call.

There is a resistance but they need to operate in the shadows. For obvious reasons.

The water in the pot is warm but im not ready to jump out pot and into the fire just yet.

As a Realtor I sell houses to or refer clients buying houses all over the country. I'm curious, those of you who hate the people in or from California I have a couple of questions. Are the people from California moving to your state and actually changing the laws there?
If they are the minority of the population in your state how are they able to change the laws?
I've heard a few people in Boise complain that the Californians are raising the property values by moving there. It seems counterintuitive to be upset that your property value has gone up?
My friends property value has gone up almost $50,000 in the last two years, he is happy.

My freedom aint for sale there gordon gekko

As a Realtor I sell houses to or refer clients buying houses all over the country. I'm curious, those of you who hate the people in or from California I have a couple of questions. Are the people from California moving to your state and actually changing the laws there?
If they are the minority of the population in your state how are they able to change the laws?
I've heard a few people in Boise complain that the Californians are raising the property values by moving there. It seems counterintuitive to be upset that your property value has gone up?
My friends property value has gone up almost $50,000 in the last two years, he is happy.

Are the people from California moving to your state and actually changing the laws there?

Yes, when tens of thousands of folks from out of state start flocking to major population centers and they tend to be stupid Communist voters, you'll see quite often several thousand extra votes is more than enough to push an area into voting for communist representatives.

You don't understand because you are in the business of making your money by taking a percentage of the transaction cost for houses being bought, sold, flipped, rented etc.

You also probably mostly meet & talk with folks selling / buying or thinking about selling / buying houses.

That's your world & that's why you don't understand.

Now for the rest of us, we buy a house, live there for 20 or more years, maybe even retire there.
But for most of us with the exception of a very few, we never actually "own" our houses, rather the government lets us keep them as long as we keep paying the politicians protection money in the form of "property taxes" Every time they "revalue" your house, the rent that you must pay the government or get thrown out of your house at gunpoint goes up, even if you didn't do anything to improve your house, even if you are not going anywhere, even if you have been in it for 20 years... now it's pay even more money this year or we come with guns.

So that is why many of us HATE the property values going up & as part and parcel of that HATE the out of town communists fleeing their hell holes that are buying up all the properties at inflated prices and giving the local government an excuse to steal more money from us at gunpoint.

You might understand it a bit more clearly if you think about the idiots that got adjustable rate mortgages on their homes and eventually got foreclosed on as the interest rates were manipulated to make the loans suddenly go way up in monthly cost.

Next you will probably answer... well sure but if you happen to sell your house eventually, you'll come out ahead... NO and NOPE and Good Luck.
If I bought my house for $100k then they now claim my house is suddenly worth $220k, over the next 20 years I'm paying near $70k worth of extra taxes along with thousands extra in insurance. So nope just being reamed over.

It would be evil enough to have to pay taxes for the rest of your life on the value of your home.
But saying that they can raise it anytime they get an excuse and it's pay the new value somehow or men with guns "just following orders" will take your house at gunpoint is truly Diabolically Evil.

Funny enough one of my co-workers is all like "why are you so upset at paying taxes, you should be happy to pay more taxes because the city & government needs it to do more stuff for the people?.... Seriously... WTF?

Yes, when tens of thousands of folks from out of state start flocking to major population centers and they tend to be stupid Communist voters, you'll see quite often several thousand extra votes is more than enough to push an area into voting for communist representatives.

You don't understand because you are in the business of making your money by taking a percentage of the transaction cost for houses being bought, sold, flipped, rented etc.

You also probably mostly meet & talk with folks selling / buying or thinking about selling / buying houses.

That's your world & that's why you don't understand.

Now for the rest of us, we buy a house, live there for 20 or more years, maybe even retire there.
But for most of us with the exception of a very few, we never actually "own" our houses, rather the government lets us keep them as long as we keep paying the politicians protection money in the form of "property taxes" Every time they "revalue" your house, the rent that you must pay the government or get thrown out of your house at gunpoint goes up, even if you didn't do anything to improve your house, even if you are not going anywhere, even if you have been in it for 20 years... now it's pay even more money this year or we come with guns.

So that is why many of us HATE the property values going up & as part and parcel of that HATE the out of town communists fleeing their hell holes that are buying up all the properties at inflated prices and giving the local government an excuse to steal more money from us at gunpoint.

You might understand it a bit more clearly if you think about the idiots that got adjustable rate mortgages on their homes and eventually got foreclosed on as the interest rates were manipulated to make the loans suddenly go way up in monthly cost.

Next you will probably answer... well sure but if you happen to sell your house eventually, you'll come out ahead... NO and NOPE and Good Luck.
If I bought my house for $100k then they now claim my house is suddenly worth $220k, over the next 20 years I'm paying near $70k worth of extra taxes along with thousands extra in insurance. So nope just being reamed over.

It would be evil enough to have to pay taxes for the rest of your life on the value of your home.
But saying that they can raise it anytime they get an excuse and it's pay the new value somehow or men with guns "just following orders" will take your house at gunpoint is truly Diabolically Evil.

Funny enough one of my co-workers is all like "why are you so upset at paying taxes, you should be happy to pay more taxes because the city & government needs it to do more stuff for the people?.... Seriously... WTF?
Taxation is theft is a whole other thread. And one of my favorite leftist trolling lines.

I do belive progressive liberals moving in mass from blue states to red states and taking their political ideologies with them is a problem.... Its a cancer.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

So you also must hate all of your own people who are willingly selling their homes of their own free will. No-one from California is making anybody sell their house. It sounds like you have lousy property tax laws in your state. You say how the people in CA have done nothing to change their laws and you hate them for it. You have also done nothing to change your tax laws. You have known about you property tax law ever since you bought your home. Do you hate yourself? Sounds like your communist state government is screwing you with the tax laws that you voted for. The laws that were in place before the Californians invaded. There are places where property tax only goes up 1.25 % a year on the original assessment, and does not get re assed until the property is sold and the new buyer pays the higher rate. Maybe try to get a similar law passed?

You're comparing apples to oranges in government.

Im guessing Bama legislature is a lot more diverse as far as Reps and Dems. From what I gather a lot of Dems from the south are more conservative than some Reps in other places and not as anti gun.

California legislature is not Diverse, its 100% controlled By radical leftist Dems with an insignificant amount of Reps. Top to bottom. All checks and balances are overwhelmingly Leftist. You cannot get legislature through without their approval. it takes major resources just to prevent and fight furhter attacks on liberty. The only chance is going federal.

It operates like a Mafia. And needs to be dealt with accordingly. if it was up to me I would say a mass assasination of HVTs. But thats not my call.

There is a resistance but they need to operate in the shadows. For obvious reasons.

The water in the pot is warm but im not ready to jump out pot and into the fire just yet.
Interesting responce, but changing gov minds local or otherwise is not for the weak. Nor should it be started if your facts/tactics/intel are not up to par. Sometimes how you get it changed has nothing to do with playing far at all. Everybody has shit hidden in their closet, find it an use it!!!

Laughing,... Ask the Fla folks who they hate most, NY, NJ, Mi, or Ca. an get back to me,....laughing.
Here in Bama we don't give a shit were your from, or how the fuck you did it back home,...if it was so fucking great allow me/us to help you to the state line,... many need to take a page from bamas book on dealing with know it alls,...
Realtors around here, are in the same category as lawyers,...

You have also done nothing to change your tax laws. You have known about you property tax law ever since you bought your home. Do you hate yourself? Sounds like your communist state government is screwing you with the tax laws that you voted for.
I've never met a tax law or bond issue or any other tax by another name on the ballot that I didn't vote against & try to tell as many as possible to vote against it as well.

Once again it comes to being outvoted by an invading horde of communists who think that (like my coworker) it would be nice if we all paid a bit more taxes for nicer cities. People flocking in from Communist states that start tilting the voting numbers away from freedom in rapid order.

I've worked as much as I can in the political area to push back on property taxes, talking to my local state representatives, getting on the phone publicly with the governor in one of his town hall style meetings. Showing up to vote against new taxes every election that comes up.

30 years ago property taxes here were not much of an issue... till evil democrats / judges decided we had to educate every illegal alien at full cost and that it's "racist" if somehow not every wetback kid has the same quality school as the wealthy neighborhoods.

Back when I bought my house, the property taxes were pretty much level with increases just barely matching inflation if at all, and almost nobody gave it much of a thought.

But it wasn't insanely bad till about 10 years ago when all the local taxing agencies started getting it in their heads from the communists that they should be hyper aggressive about extracting the maximum amount of money from home owners for more "civic projects".

We have had limited success putting a cap on things to some extend and even trying to get some property tax relief, but unfortunately it's a fight because every year the communists find some new way around the blocks and try to get stupids on board with it "for the children".

Funny enough, our state supreme court actually agreed that our current school tax/property tax is unconstitutional... but left it till somebody could figure out some new way... so guess what happened of course....

There are places where property tax only goes up 1.25 % a year on the original assessment, and does not get re assed until the property is sold and the new buyer pays the higher rate. Maybe try to get a similar law passed?

Yep, I have talked about that with both my state representatives and the governor, but the votes to do it are not there and becoming less and less by the day.

Reactions: MJF
That's admirable. I'm truly interested in what the gun owners of CA are doing to hold the flag, and win back some of their rights? How is it going?

Bout the same as the rest of the country (you and your state included) when they implemented the Patriot Act (The single biggest loss of Freedoms in American history) And what did you, AJ, and all the other gun toting Conservative cold dead hands MFers do about it? Not a fucking thing except whine about it in the Bear Pit......

Federal Government fucks everyone, yet minus all the tough forum talk, I don’t recall seeing AJ or anybody else running up the White House Lawn with their muskets and tomahawks looking like Mel Gibson in The Patriot trying to win their freedoms back....

Talks cheap.... We do exactly the same shit as the rest of you do. We Vote. Consider yourselves blessed to be born in or have relocated to states that were already conservative. Basically you had to do diddly squat to make it that way other than.... that’s right...VOTE. Which BTW is exactly what the rest of us are doing. It’s a numbers game. One that we’re losing...

Unfortunately we’re out numbered by the population along the coast. Once you get off the coast, California predominantly conservative.

Yeah, the Geography of California is amazing, politics are shit, a ton of the people here are shit as well, Hollywood, LosAngeles, and predominantly every city on the coast can burn in Hell, but it is what it is.

Don’t act like a single fucking one of you took to your guns and revolutionized your states or your country, despite all the big talk, because you didn’t. All you did was vote....... and of course post threads about it on The Hide. God knows we have had more than enough reasons to revolt against our states and the Federal Government, yet not a single one of us has........

Like I said, Talks cheap.....

Last edited:

While this true, the statistics paint a slightly more complete story.

People making $55,000 or less a year were mostly moving out of California between 2007 and 2018 to states like Texas, Nevada and Arizona. Many are more conservative than those moving in. People with higher incomes were coming into California from states like New York, Illinois, and New Jersey along with more adults between ages 26 and 35, with bachelor’s or master’s degrees from all states. Younger college educated adults are coming to the population centers for careers.

Basically you guys are importing your liberals to California for Jobs, while many conservatives are leaving. This has caused an rapid imbalance and sky rocketing property values in the metropolitan areas. These capital gains, encourage the sale of homes and exodus to other States. Along with this, illegal immigration, must less any foreign immigration into California or any state, is a Federal issue.

It is NOT the people born and raised for generations in California you need to fear, but your own people who you send to schools who will become liberal socialists. They come to California make a shit ton of money and then return places like to Austin and Houston. It is projected that the college attainment state-by-state based on census bureau, that in just a year or so AKA 2020, there will be 26 million college graduates. Our education system places a high regard on near socialistic teachings... you do the math..

So at the end of the day, your State has a part in how liberal California is becoming. Not understanding this, is a flaw in many people's rhetoric

Last edited:
Uggh. Taxes sure are the worst. We had to hire a CPA to help us get out of paying capital gains on the $520,000 we made last month selling a place we lived in for 6 years. Us serfs gotta get paid though. California really does suck man.

Go be poor somewhere else.

Reactions: HogsLife
Like I said, Talks cheap.....

Nice way to alienate about the only non Californian who was going to bat for you here. I am truly interested in how the battle is going there, it's a template for the rest of the states and is helpful for us to see how it may go down in some other states.

Talk is cheap, and I see you doing an awful lot of it.