• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wonder if the people of California

Oh man. This is a good one ... hit the fucking nail on the head, there. Reminds me of the election.

What I’m saying is that a small minority of people are getting huge airplay and our brainless half of the country are believing everything all of it.

Nice way to alienate about the only non Californian who was going to bat for you here. I am truly interested in how the battle is going there, it's a template for the rest of the states and is helpful for us to see how it may go down in some other states.

Talk is cheap, and I see you doing an awful lot of it.

Figures, out of all the satisfactory individuals on this thread I could have replied to, I chose you. Lol, If I misunderstood your statement as sarcasm or your intent, then I apologize. My bad dude...

Last edited:
^^ don't bother. he's a talking monkey like Omar and AOC, spreading hate like a good libtard.

doesn't matter to the retards that gun haters love to find posts calling for violence on gun forums.
they are too stupid to understand how it hurts us all.

The statists have been openly calling for violence and perpetrating acts of violence against anyone who even slightly disagrees with them. It is only fair that the playing field is evened out a bit. But at the same time, we are seeing some of the most heavily armed and rugged people in the world exercising incredible levels of restraint in the face of almost constant harassment. And that is saying something, although this shield of our civility is being worn ever so thin by every minute that passes...

The statists have been openly calling for violence and perpetrating acts of violence against anyone who even slightly disagrees with them. It is only fair that the playing field is evened out a bit. But at the same time, we are seeing some of the most heavily armed and rugged people in the world exercising incredible levels of restraint in the face of almost constant harassment. And that is saying something, although this shield of our civility is being worn ever so thin by every minute that passes...

good point, but the lamestream media will repeat any threats (fake or otherwise) from the right ad nauseum, while they hide or support the violence perpetrated by the left.
publicly calling for violence, even in retaliation or jest, is a no win situation and can only hurt the 2A supporters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Figures, out of all the satisfactory individuals on this thread I could have replied to, I chose you. Lol, If I misunderstood your statement as sarcasm or your intent, then I apologize. My bad dude...

Eh, you crayon eaters always have it out for us Army guys anyway, though Army Jerry would have been the logical choice for your ire, seeing as how he kicked this whole shit show off anyway. :)

Thing is, you aren't wrong. I don't think that your average AL Hide guy is more patriotic, or writes more letters, or is such a badass (despite all the chest thumping and dick measuring in this thread) that legislators see his "Molon Labe" bumper sticker and quake in fear and say oh shit, we better appease this motherfucker, he means it! I think your average Alabama Hide dude does have it easier than the average CA Hide member. Much more conservative state, much less stacked against them at all levels of govt. So for the same amount of effort, the results in a state like AL are going to be more effective, and they have less way to go.

So far we have all used the same tools, haven't seen an armed revolt yet. Votes, legislation, grass roots activism are the tools we have and should be using right now. The future? I don't know. I do see this country becoming more polarized, the country is without a doubt becoming more liberal and urbanized, it's been going on for 75 years or more. That's the thing, the liberal left doesn't really have to do anything other than keep the pressure on, they are winning the culture wars at all levels. In a generation or two guys like you and me and most everyone here on the Hide are going to be a distant memory if we don't find a way to turn that around. And even though we like our guns, we probably won't accomplish that at the point of one.

My guess from afar is the GOOD life an MONEY override, most everything else out there.

The good life to me, is being able to provide for my family, give them what they need and some of what they want. Being able to give them a good education. And on top of all that, actually be there to enjoy it with them.

In order to do that, you have to make money. In order to afford to do that in California, you have to make more money. Doesn’t mean you take more home. Just means the Cost of Living is a lot higher here.

So yeah, to me, the “Good Life” pretty much means more to me than literally everything else.

Reactions: Diver160651
The good life to me, is being able to provide for my family, give them what they need and some of what they want. Being able to give them a good education. And on top of all that, actually be there to enjoy it with them.
Same here except we had just as a ruff road to hoe. Many gave up a lot to get things passed an some still have the pains, but in the long run it was worth it. Now we can even hunt with cans, unheard of back then as only criminals had/used cans. If you guys think it was a cake walk, I've a bridge for you,...
It's all work an money. If you don't stay the course an keep thinking whats the use, it's over before the real fight has even started.

Eh, you crayon eaters always have it out for us Army guys anyway, though Army Jerry would have been the logical choice for your ire, seeing as how he kicked this whole shit show off anyway. :)

Thing is, you aren't wrong. I don't think that your average AL Hide guy is more patriotic, or writes more letters, or is such a badass (despite all the chest thumping and dick measuring in this thread) that legislators see his "Molon Labe" bumper sticker and quake in fear and say oh shit, we better appease this motherfucker, he means it! I think your average Alabama Hide dude does have it easier than the average CA Hide member. Much more conservative state, much less stacked against them at all levels of govt. So for the same amount of effort, the results in a state like AL are going to be more effective, and they have less way to go.

So far we have all used the same tools, haven't seen an armed revolt yet. Votes, legislation, grass roots activism are the tools we have and should be using right now. The future? I don't know. I do see this country becoming more polarized, the country is without a doubt becoming more liberal and urbanized, it's been going on for 75 years or more. That's the thing, the liberal left doesn't really have to do anything other than keep the pressure on, they are winning the culture wars at all levels. In a generation or two guys like you and me and most everyone here on the Hide are going to be a distant memory if we don't find a way to turn that around. And even though we like our guns, we probably won't accomplish that at the point of one.

100% agree man.

It’s funny when you hear people chest thumping with bull shit internet bravado about how citizens of other states have allowed themselves to become slaves, and blah blah blah, like they somehow actually did something other than cast a vote to make their state the way it is. They are every bit a slave to their state and the federal government as everyone else, and if theyre to blind to see that, then they’re every bit as stupid as they are arrogant...

Meanwhile, while they are feeling comfortable in the illusion of safety their state provides, the federal government steals all our freedoms by the truckload. Blind to the fact that when the a Constitution falls, all the temporary creature comforts their state provides will disappear virtually immediately. And then what? And what did they do about it? Not a damn thing other than somehow justifying to themselves and everyone who will listen on why they deserve to be on a pedestal above citizens of other states, strictly based on where they were born or ran to.

It’s pretty amusing actually.

The only way the the fate of 300,000,000 + people can be controlled by a handful of select few individuals in Washington is to make sure that the people of the United States are everything BUT UNITED. They create division. Division between political parties, states, races, sexes, income, sexual orientation, age, parents against kids, LEO, etc etc. And they do it well. To the point where we are no longer UNITED. They have nothing to fear about anything, because we’re to busy fighting ourselves with our faces buried deep in our social media accounts.

Last edited:
I
Same here except we had just as a ruff road to hoe. Many gave up a lot to get things passed an some still have the pains, but in the long run it was worth it. Now we can even hunt with cans, unheard of back then as only criminals had/used cans. If you guys think it was a cake walk, I've a bridge for you,...
It's all work an money. If you don't stay the course an keep thinking whats the use, it's over before the real fight has even started.

I don’t doubt your struggle bro. We all have them. I’m a pipeliner man. Traveled out of town chasing work for damn near 10 years. Away from the family 5-7 days a week. I ended up getting a job as a Construction Manager for an natural gas energy company. Pays less but allows me to be home every night. The only reason I’m still here is because of that reason. I could move to Wyoming or Idaho tomorrow, and have thought about it many times. Hell my parents just retired and moved there. The issue with that is yeah I’d be out of Cali, but I’d be right back out of town chasing work again 7 days a week. Next thing I knew my daughters would be grown, and once that times gone, you can’t get it back. So yeah, I’ll suck it up and stay in California for that. If it wasn’t for that, I’f have been out of here a long time ago.

Easier to point fingers an name call once called out. Sounds to me like most have given up out there an have nothing left but deflection left. How many of you went to your legislators/ local reps/ State capital's/ or even wrote a note? My guess is none, you were like most, waiting for others to do it for you.

I

I don’t doubt your struggle bro. We all have them. I’m a pipeliner man. Traveled out of town chasing work for damn near 10 years. Away from the family 5-7 days a week. I ended up getting a job as a Construction Manager for an natural gas energy company. Pays less but allows me to be home every night. The only reason I’m still here is because of that reason. I could move to Wyoming or Idaho tomorrow, and have thought about it many times. Hell my parents just retired and moved there. The issue with that is yeah I’d be out of Cali, but I’d be right back out of town chasing work again 7 days a week. Next thing I knew my daughters would be grown, and once that times gone, you can’t get it back. So yeah, I’ll suck it up and stay in California for that. If it wasn’t for that, I’f have been out of here a long time ago.
BTDT, turned down mega bucks in EPG work out there over many many years. I was there in 65, shipping out., it was a hole then, had to do work there in 83, an 85 for a short time, an swore I'd never in my life set foot in that state again. If you looked hard enough the writing was on the wall in 65 an in your face in 83 an 85. There is life out of that hole an a damn good one as money an weather does not a satisfying life make to many.

Reactions: HogsLife
BTDT, turned down mega bucks in EPG work out there over many many years. I was there in 65, shipping out., it was a hole then, had to do work there in 83, an 85 for a short time, an swore I'd never in my life set foot in that state again. If you looked hard enough the writing was on the wall in 65 an in your face in 83 an 85. There is life out of that hole an a damn good one as money an weather does not a satisfying life make to many.

I don’t blame you for not coming back. I wouldn’t, and once I pull the plug here and leave, you can bet your ass I won’t be back, but for now, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Easier to point fingers an name call once called out. Sounds to me like most have given up out there an have nothing left but deflection left. How many of you went to your legislators/ local reps/ State capital's/ or even wrote a note? My guess is none, you were like most, waiting for others to do it for you.

I have.

I work to get new shooters, especially those on the fence or afraid of firearms to our club. Work to get those into matches.

I pay property tax in Wyoming.
I pay property tax in California.
I pay more than the National average salary in my taxes, yet I feel poor.

I pay 5x the same price for my son’s college..

He and his buddies hunt. He was the kid that stayed in class during the anti gun nation wide teacher student walkout.

An apple pie looking kid, he is fluent in Mandarin.. and yet conservative.

If you met us in the woods you would not know we were out of place. Or not from Kansas take your pick.
D8CD01EF-CF84-49A2-9D6C-49B8A08029D0.jpeg

Yet, I come here and hear that I should be nuked, am a serf have no balls or am the problem.. from some of the very people I would hope would have my back.

Much of this hatred is no different than what the left spews. Just worse because we are choosing to divide ourselves.

I have.

I work to get new shooters, especially those on the fence or afraid of firearms to our club. Work to get those into matches.

I pay property tax in Wyoming.
I pay property tax in California.
I pay more than the National average salary in my taxes, yet I feel poor.

I pay 5x the same price for my son’s college..

He and his buddies hunt. He was the kid that stayed in class during the anti gun nation wide teacher student walkout.

An apple pie looking kid, he is fluent in Mandarin.. and yet conservative.

If you met us in the woods you would not know we were out of place. Or not from Kansas take your pick.
View attachment 7117249

Yet, I come here and hear that I should be nuked, am a serf have no balls or am the problem.. from some of the very people I would hope would have my back.

Much of this hatred is no different than what the left spews. Just worse because we are choosing to divide ourselves.

100% Truth, And that about sums this troll of a thread up right there....

Last edited:
I have.
An thats what it takes to myth bust. When I first moved to bama, I took my NFA stuff to the range an allowed any an all to shoot them. That in an of it's self change many local minds an those folks vote. Many others around the state started doing the same, then we started on the offense. It was a long road but worth every minute now, mainly because I shoot 10-20X the sub rds than high speed any more..
Kodos to your son, an you, for raising such a fine young man, by the way.

i have called my representative several times.
the fact that they ask for my name and address every time i call is sort of creepy.
i'm probably on some "who to fuck with first" list now that i have demanded his support for everything from 2nd amendment rights, to border security, to stop using my taxes to fund baby killers that donate tens of millions of those tax dollars exclusively to the campaigns of the liberals that pay them to kill babies with our taxes in the first place. how is that fucking legal?

Reactions: Dpp and HogsLife
i have called my representative several times.
the fact that they ask for my name and address every time i call is sort of creepy.
i'm probably on some "who to fuck with first" list now that i have demanded his support for everything from 2nd amendment rights, to border security, to stop using my taxes to fund baby killers that donate tens of millions of those tax dollars exclusively to the campaigns of the liberals that pay them to kill babies with our taxes in the first place. how is that fucking legal?

Legals got nothing to do with it bro. We common folk are the only ones that bother with “legality”..........

Reactions: theLBC
I think we should sell Calif. to Mexico for 19 trillion and throw in Chuckie, Nancy and a few others to make it a deal they couldn't pass up and pay the ND off.

Yet, I come here and hear that I should be nuked,

When you live in Sodom and Gomorrah even if you happen to be one of the few righteous ones, you have to be prepared for the day the Angels of God come to town and Cry Babylon to those that know what that means or you'll get caught up in the judgment of the wicked.

Just make sure you have a really good plan to get you, your family and anyone else righteous off the X of the big stinking festering sores on the earth that are the evil communist cities when you hear it.

Reactions: Stevo86
I think we should sell Calif. to Mexico for 19 trillion and throw in Chuckie, Nancy and a few others to make it a deal they couldn't pass up and pay the ND off.
lol, they couldn't afford it.
in fact, remittances from the states are already the #1 source of cash for the mexican economy (ahead of oil revenues).
this is one of the reasons the countries south of the border don't really want to fix the problem entirely., since even some the poorest migrants from these countries manage to send money home.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Kali is good for making the mini-Kali shitholes look good, so I got that going for me.

Yes it does need some pics,,, you fucks act like its all good, I ride that shithole every few years and notice a drastic change toward 4th world Somaliaesq living for you scum.

Its a litteral shit hole, not a shithole but a shit hole.

Yup poor as shit but still not a shithole. Fuck look at those dilapidated houses, and not one bit of garbage.

Still not a Literal Shit Hole like California. a stinking literal shit hole.

Yup poor as shit but still not a shithole. Fuck look at those dilapidated houses, and not one bit of garbage.

Still not a Literal Shit Hole like California. a stinking literal shit hole.

I guaranty you that your neighborhood has more trash, dilapidated houses, drug addicts, homeless, poor people, and rats then mine by a huge margin.