• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wonder who fingered this criminal…

Glick, Click, WTF?

She prolly had an Only Fans perv that paid her to do that.

Don't talk to the po leece.

eta- It would have to be a full blown Karen looking pretty hard to see a woman sitting in the waves like she told the cops buzzing herself.

Unless she was really laying on her back on a towel away from the water and was grinding it down with one of the foot long back massagers, and still, only a manbitch would call the police.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
When in the fuck are people going to quit talking to police? All she had to do was say I have no idea what the fuck yall are talking about either arrest me or I will be on my way other than that I got nothing else to say. "oh you want to search my bag you can go fuck yourself"
Yeah, those cops were a real buzz kill.

Only took her 20 seconds to finish?
download (2).jpeg

Let he who be without sin cast the first stone and all that - need to remind myself of that...

But, Women wanted equality didn't they? Well.. here ya go! As @Supersubes above alluded, a dude would get put on the sex offender registry for life for the same deed. And this gal would likely be one of the very first to condemn said dude and hope that he get the book thrown at him.

Let he be without sin cast the first stone and all that - need to remind myself of that...

But, Women wanted equality didn't they? Well.. here ya go! As @Supersubes above alluded, a dude would get put on the sex offender registry for life for the same deed.
She definately got sand in her vagina.

She definately got sand in her vagina.
Now, say the word vagina six times in a row and see how it sounds like a Harley-Davidson at curb idle. (Full disclosure, I am an H-D fan boy from way back. First ride was when I was 6 on my uncle's Shovelhead painted to look like Fonda's Captain America except this had a diamond shaped tank.)

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Imagine the line up...

“That one officer, I’d know that smell anywhere!”

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
How do you collect the evidence? Smell the finger and swear it smelled like pussy in court?

"...telling cops she was 'stressed' and needed an orgasm."

That's what I've been telling stressed women they need for over 60 years!

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Thats the closest Ofc. Fatblob has ever been to a good looking woman with a vibrator in his life.

Last edited:
Quiet day for LE there I guess. Dealing with the low hanging fruit once again…..
Is that a fancy way of saying that her labia majora hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can she throw them over her shoulder like a continental soldier? Does her labia majora hang low?

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Getting some with a partner in public is fun and kinda hot but rubbing one out in public is kinda weird. You couldn't do it before you left the house or wait till you got home. Like others said if i did this id be on a list and not be able to live by a school

She just committed suicide as a result of her treatment after this.

Hope the karen who called and the cops who arrested instead of warning know what they did to this poor woman.

Reactions: DbblDeuce