• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well cr@p. The self love beach girl went and did something really stupid.

Truth. Nobody gives a fuck about men it's like our lives are optional. Fall off roofs, send em into combat, climb electrical towers in a storm to fuck with bazillion voltage wires, whoops oh well.

And men have been brainwashed and propagandized to not only be fine with it, but to actively attack any man than demands men be treated with the same respect and consideration afforded to women (who there are actually more of than men).

That White Knight and Simp propaganda is strong in society.

Reactions: Doc68
Truth. Nobody gives a fuck about straight white men it's like our lives are optional. Fall off roofs, send em into combat, climb electrical towers in a storm to fuck with bazillion voltage wires, whoops oh well.
FIFY

Should have gone to Newfoundland. They put up with all kinds of weird stuff. Kissing Cod has a whole range of meanings……

IMG_7434.jpeg

Truth. Nobody gives a fuck about men it's like our lives are optional. Fall off roofs, send em into combat, climb electrical towers in a storm to fuck with bazillion voltage wires, whoops oh well.
My brother came up with saying.
"I laugh at pain. Your pain."

I am so proud of him.

And men have been brainwashed and propagandized to not only be fine with it, but to actively attack any man than demands men be treated with the same respect and consideration afforded to women (who there are actually more of than men).

That White Knight and Simp propaganda is strong in society.
The propaganda is the marxist feminist movement convincing women they are equal to men when they are not in any way.

I’m an advocate for traditional gender roles. Men lead and their decision is final without question. They provide resources and protection. Women submit and follow while taking care of the home and supporting their man in his endeavors. This is how it should be and how it works best.

That being said women that want men to fill traditional roles while they get “equality” by picking and choosing when to be “equal”, can suck a dick and head straight to the front lines.