• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IA, NE, MN, WI SEVERE WEATHER ALERT. (ENDED) Derecho (multicell) thunderstorms with 75-100mph winds. Possible tornadoes.

Is this normal weather?

Is it abnormal weather that occurs every 5 yrs / 10 yrs / 100 yrs?

We have to take into account the plausibility of the “vaccine” causing adverse weather conditions and effecting our lives even further.

Could all the nano particles in the hundreds of millions of bodies on the ground be a GPS homing beacon for tornadoes and hurricanes on where to attack?

People keep talking about this never happens but the other day there was a list of the most severe storms and they all happened this time of year.

I’m no expert, just what they were posting.

Colorado was fuckin wild this morning. Snow, hail, rain, extreme wind, and a rainbow. 83mph gusts in Boulder, btw fuck Boulder, and 110 in Colorado Springs. It was crazy watching it roll in over the mountains and head right for where I work.
B5C9C2AD-94D8-4AAC-BC76-52CD148D636F.jpeg

On the WI/IL border it is still mid-60's as of 1830hrs.

My ass is sipping the bourbon and catching a tan out on the deck while I can. :ROFLMAO:

I'm loving me some global warming this year boys. It pays to be overly pasty Caucasian on these occasions-just sayin'. 🍻

61 here right now, also in Northern IL. Enjoying it while it lasts. Just hope we don't get scoured tonight.

Colorado was fuckin wild this morning. Snow, hail, rain, extreme wind, and a rainbow. 83mph gusts in Boulder, btw fuck Boulder, and 110 in Colorado Springs. It was crazy watching it roll in over the mountains and head right for where I work.

Holy fuck. 110mph? Wonder if frank shot a wind video for online training? Would probably need to use a dash cam on his car to record it.

Yeah I'm in MN, it feels like a recipe for a tornado. I grew up in the Ozarks were they are so common you get used to knowing when it's coming in, you can just feel it. Also yeah, winter tornadoes are a thing.

A few small tornados were reported late afternoon south of where I live (northeast Nebraska). Temp has dropped 35 degrees in the last couple hours. Now we are dealing with 60mph gusts with the cold front.

Got a phone call an hour or so ago. Guy asked how I was doing and I told him fine. Oh, you haven't heard?

The Street Department was pushing parts of The Armory roof out of the street.

We lost the roof on the South side of the main building (The Garage). It took out one window in the Garage. I guess the parts then went up against the main building and took out 10 to 20 windows on the Drill Floor. I did not even try and assess the damage to the items we have stored there.

Personally, I watched the neighbor lose the top couple of rows of shingles from her house.

Then I went down to the new building I am building to house my military collection. Not too bad there. I just lost the fascia on the West side of the roof gable. It could have been much worse since I am still working on the siding. It is only half done and there is Tyvek everywhere else.

Now all I have to do is listen to the wind blow all night and then take another look at everything in the daylight.

Lightning just to the west of our place right now. It’s fucking December. We should have 15 degrees and snow!

Too many fucking commies blowing smoke and raising the average temperature. You know, “climate change” lol

Reactions: camocorvette
61 here right now, also in Northern IL. Enjoying it while it lasts. Just hope we don't get scoured tonight.
I am sufficiently wind burned and "tanned.":ROFLMAO:

I hope it shakes out for you the same.

This isn't often-but happens. Global warming my nuts.

Was on a phone call outside just recently and said-hey, kinda windy, eh? LOL

I cannot wait to head to the Southland full time.

PS: fuck this place.

Just sayin'.

I will never look back.

Metallica died when Cliff died. I don't consider this new grunge band as legitimate.
They are legit-but that guy-was a thing.

RIP Cliff. It can never be the same.

Cliff was was a thing to those who pay attention. That guy-was remarkable-for future generations. Without question. Seriously, calling out a Bassist?!

I throw it out there, for those who don't realize, what was real. In the 80's.

That guy was something else-Lemmy type seed. Not at all normal.

An opinion.

I had to go south today for a doc appt., foggy as heck(.2 mi. vis.), 58 degrees. Did a little shopping, went out to dinner, great vis. for the first 15 miles on the way back. Then even less vis. than when we left home in the a.m.. Wife was stressed some, due to the fact, I can't drive with my "booty". It's 2130hrs. here right now, and the wind is starting to pick up. No warnings as of yet. Checking Wx on t.v. now. Mac

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
All is well in Hooterville. The worst has passed. Ol’ @schroed62 and I may live to see another day (and maybe shoot a bit). May have some steel down. Easily fixed on my morning walk.

i was right in the path of the buffalo county “tornado warning”…it blew through here about an hour ago. it was pretty lame….blown WAY out of proportion…they are just trying to ride the coat tails of the last storm system that actually was worth reporting last week.

i remember the days that a tornado warning meant one was on the ground. they over hype shit and then wonder why no one takes them serious anymore……..it’s going to be the same thing with covid….a REAL pandemic is going to come through, and everyone is going to blow them off.

We had 70+ mph gusts. F'n Wx Radio was going off every 15-20 min., so sleeping was an issue. No damage on our end, but the neighbors have got some big ass limbs to clean up. 90% of our snow is gone, due to the heavy rain we got. It only lasted for about an hour, though. Only tornadic activity we had, was about 20 miles north of us. Just another day in the Cold North. Mac

Reactions: camocorvette
Southern MN. We had a little rain. Dark clouds and some light wind. Then windy as shit over night. Woke up to one apple tree down and a bunch of shingles on the ground. Overall not bad. Bout 60mph winds.

Flame suit on . So HARP is real . I believe that's the KABAL in charge is using it to creat effed up weather patterns .
You didn't see this shit under Trump and due to National Security no one talks about it . I would bet my left nut that it is the case . I can provide pictures of said nut at request . PM me .,☺️