• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ice Station Zebra on tonite

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Ice Station Zebra is on Turner Classic Movie Channel tonight, followed by The Wild Bunch.
    1692989023566.png

1692989082764.png

The wife and I just watched Ice Station Zebra a couple months ago, but been years since I've seen The Wild Bunch, so I slated to record that one for the winter indoors.

TCM is the only worth a fuck channel there is.

Recorded…

Funny, because earlier I watched They Call me Nobody… one of my favorite Westerns and a tribute to Sergio Leone. And all Westerns. So many great little references!

Yes, it is a spoof. But it’s a damn fun watch!

Sirhr
    Brother, you just time stamped yourself! 😂
    That was an awesome flick! Dont forget They call me Trinity and Trinity is still my name!!!!
    M.

I watched Torpedo Run b/f Zebra and fell asleep right when Borgnine came on the sub. DVR though will watch the rest tonight!

My Name is Nobody… one of my favorite Westerns and a tribute to Sergio Leone.
    I thought the slap stick was funny as a child, I loved it. Now it makes me cringe and wish they'd gone more serous the whole way.
    But still, bad as it is, it's probably my personal favorite film.

tumblr_o5pg8oaJz01svv6bpo1_500.gif