• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Idaho killer

If the victims weren’t pretty white girls you wouldn’t hear shit about it. ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

If they were black we'd hear even more about it...

Only if the victims were black and the assailant white. Then Bejamin Crump and Al Sharpton would be all over it. Remember Tawana Brawley? If both victim and assailant were not white, you probably wouldn't hear about it.

For example, there was this story in NYC in 2015.

All passengers in the car were black.

Absolutely no mention of it in the National MSM... only the local NY news. Not until several weeks later as an afterthought.

OTOH, you might hear about it if the victim were a small white child, no matter the assailant and, especially, if the child is not yet confirmed dead but simply, "just missing." Remember this photo?

caylee.png

The MSM got a hold of this photo and went cray cray! It was plastered all over everywhere, because they knew it would invoke a huge response. And it did. It's what made Casey Anthony, Casey Anthony!

Only if the victims were black and the assailant white. Then Bejamin Crump and Al Sharpton would be all over it. Remember Tawana Brawley? If both victim and assailant were not white, you probably wouldn't hear about it.

For example, there was this story in NYC in 2015.

All passengers in the car were black.

Absolutely no mention of it in the National MSM... only the local NY news. Not until several weeks later as an afterthought.

OTOH, you might hear about it if the victim were a small white child, no matter the assailant and, especially, if the child is not yet confirmed dead but simply, "just missing." Remember this photo?

caylee.png

The MSM got a hold of this photo and went cray cray! It was plastered all over everywhere, because they knew it would invoke a huge response. And it did. It's what made Casey Anthony, Casey Anthony!
Right, in this case the suspect is white, so my point remains.

So, you propose an American Red Light District? I am sure many could get on board with that. And you never know, it might do some good, at the women’s expense of course. Seems to work ok for Amsterdam.
It's no less accessible today than it ever was before. What you have is a generation of emasculated men that have been told that everything about being a man is wrong and toxic by feminists and their ilk.

There's so much poverty and dispair they just adopt a kid in their little girl power relationships and convince themselves they don't need men till they drop the car off for new tires.

You could hand out free T&A no legal strings attached and it would be snapped up by the older generation and ignored by the younger ones busy buying property in "meta space" or whatever Facebook calls that bullshit VR crap they're doing.

This isn't a problem you're going to fix with availability.

If the victims weren’t pretty white girls you wouldn’t hear shit about it. ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

Lucky for them, none of the were rappers or ghetto scum.

Black people have proven over and over again that as a culture, the only time they care about dead black people is when white people shoot them in the middle of a crime.

When I read all the news updates on this case, I could not help thinking about the movie “Scream”

If they were black and shot by a cop, yes. For example Gabby Petito dominated the news cycle cause she was a pretty white girl. Plenty of black women go missing and you don’t hear shit about it.
We definitely hear about every white girl who disappears(Sarcasm). ^^^ the type of statement above is exactly what the f-ers trying to divide this country want. Following their lead and thinking just the way you are supposed to.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Lucky for them, none of the were rappers or ghetto scum.

Black people have proven over and over again that as a culture, the only time they care about dead black people is when white people shoot them in the middle of a crime.
No arguments here. I completely agree. The way I see it, I don’t give a shit either way. People die everyday.

Would love to have insights on how they caught him. It just seemed from all the press releases, and media reporting that they didn't have a clue who did it.

I really feel like it's getting near impossible to get away with anything because of the amount of surveillance the country has that we don't know about. Like the Rittenhouse trial, we found out that there was a drone overhead the whole time...who knew!

Branden

Heard it was by tracking the car (Elantra). So much for being a graduate student in criminal justice. A lot of the details of the scene aren't disclosed - but supposedly those privy to it said "No way this was his first murder". Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Reactions: BytorJr
“This guy’s gonna have to look me in my eyes multiple times, and I’m going to be looking for the truth,” Steve Goncalves told ABC News on Friday night. “That’s really what I’m going to be looking for.”

I guess I'm old school , I would be planning to avenge my daughters death.
Lights out, bitch.

Elliot Rodger, 2014 UCSB, rich kid mommy's boy kills male roommates in their sleep, gets in his car and and starts killing females. Another awkward male that could not get laid because he creeped the girls out. I see a pattern. California's Marxist 10 rounds only magazine ban had no bering, rich kid just bought multiple guns and multiple magazines.

Where's Wade to tell us that they don't need the police to investigate crimes?
Police state tactics violating the 4th amendment “right” of everyone’s dna who was cross referenced against the crime scene sample. How many people where followed by leo so they can dig through their trash to find a sample to compare after being unconstitutionally digitally searched? Par for the course for you to be all for it. May as well just kick down people’s door on a whim. Shit ya’ll do that already.

The gov’t is corrupt and unconstitutional. You carry a gun to protect and empower it while pissing on that oath everyday you suit up.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Last edited:
Police state tactics violating the 4th amendment “right” of everyone’s dna who was cross referenced against the crime scene sample. How many people where followed by leo so they can dig through their trash to find a sample to compare after being unconstitutionally digitally searched? Par for the course for you to be all for it. May as well just kick down people’s door on a whim. Shit ya’ll do that already.

The gov’t is corrupt and unconstitutional. You carry a gun to protect and empower it while pissing on that oath everyday you suit up.
Please show your proof that they violated anyone's rights.
While you're at it, please give us the particulars of the investigation, since you were obviously there.
You're such a fucking idiot, that you would seriously believe a trash search is valid for DNA?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maggot
I wonder if this guy has himself or someone in his family done a DNA family search thing like 23 and me ancestry.

DNA evidence found at the murder scene was a crucial factor in tracking down Kohberger, who was found holed up at his parents’ home in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press. Detectives fed the genetic material found at the home into a public database, which turned up potential family matches, helping police to zero in on Kohberger
I am sure that in all the small print there's something that you accept to give up your DNA profile for public use.

I would bet that the DNA he left was when he jerked off on the dead girls if he is showing his junk in the jail cell.

The details are starting to come out:

Left a knife sheath at the crime scene, DNA match!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stalked-murder-victims-home-TWELVE-TIMES.html

Sounds like they have more than enough to fry him.

can they drag him on his chest with weights on his back like they did in days of jolly Ol England, a few laps around the town square; on his way to ol Sparky?

They will spend millions on a trial and incarceration for life when a 10 cent bullet to the base of the skull would take care of the
issue.

Reactions: camocorvette
Kohlberger.....
Is that Germanic?

Seems to be

Distribution map here:

Maybe someone has an ancestry account and wants to poke around?

Stopped twice for tailgating. Called BS then saw the FBI asked the locals to stop him. You only get stopped for tailgating as an excuse.

Are people implying he's a wrongly accused innocent man because they personally havent seen or heard the evidence against him?

word is. DNA found on the scene matched a relatives profile on one of those ancestry sites. tracked him down and records show he was in the area around the timeline and his car mached a descrption of a suspect vehicle. a vehicle search also uncovered evidence.

So it says the dad was drivingwith him from Washington State to Pennsylvania.....so was dad in on it?

Reactions: UKDslayer
They found his leather K-Bar Knife sheath left at the scene of the crime. With his DNA all over said sheath.
because everyone changes their plates on their car right after a murder.
Dudes guilty as crap, but I'll wait for the jury to say, guilty as HELL.

They found his leather K-Bar Knife sheath left at the scene of the crime. With his DNA all over said sheath.
A true genius. This is why Phd stands for piled high and deep. Most phds I have encountered did not impress to say the least.