• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Idaho killer

I dont believe much of anything the media or the FBI says.

Until I could examine it and prove it in my own mind.
And I would still question if they fabricated it.

If you dont, you havent been paying attention.

They needed this story to drag out.
Then they needed a guy.

I can say he might be.
If I was chosen for the jury I would be open to acquit or convict.
BUT, the evidence better be pretty concrete.
And a little DNA and a couple lies mean very little.

As for the broad in jail saying he was yelling he “cut them and would cut her too!”
Ever heard of someone looking for their 15 min?

Y'all sadden me.
No wonder this country is FUBAR

Stopped twice for tailgating. Called BS then saw the FBI asked the locals to stop him. You only get stopped for tailgating as an excuse.
It's called a pre-textual stop.
As long as the traffic offense did, in fact occur, it's legal.

Reactions: babyguppy
Whether he participated in the crime...unclear but NO way he didn't know.
I'm going with , "what is his Knife Sheath left at the house" for a 1,000 alex
$$ says, he'll claim it was stolen or some BS like that. Oh, is that were it went.​

Reactions: UKDslayer
I'm going with , "what is his Knife Sheath left at the house" for a 1,000 alex
$$ says, he'll claim it was stolen or some BS like that. Oh, is that were it went.​

According to the court documents, Kohberger’s DNA was also found on a tan leather knife sheath left behind on Maddie Mogen’s bed on the 3rd floor at the King Road Residence.

“The sheath was later processed and had ‘Ka-Bar’ ‘USMC’ and the United States Marine Corps eagle globe and anchor insignia stamped on the outside of it,” Idaho police officer Brett Payne wrote in the 19-page affidavit. “The Idaho state lab later located a single source of male DNA (suspect Profile) left on the button snap of the knife sheath.”

Police were able to match the DNA from the knife sheath to Kohberger’s father’s DNA taken from trash at the family home in Pennsylvania.

Whether he participated in the crime...unclear but NO way he didn't know.
I agree. He likely helped "clean up" things from this mofo's dwelling. I find it hard to believe the father didn't know. Just his reponse kind of tells you he has something he's concealing and is disturbed.

Though, the PoPo using the same excuse to pull him over twice within short order could be a place where a defense attorney can open a hole.

If I believe any of the evidence and the affidavit; this should be a slam dunk for a prosecutor. Trolling around their house 12 times, driving by 2-3 times within 12 hours of the murder (and I believe 2x before 9am if I remember one article), the turning off of the cellular device during the time of the murder (but apparently turned back on before he got to his dwelling) is a HELL of a lot of circumstantial evidence...then add the K-Bar sheath with most likely HIS DNA and it's getting closer and closer to a slam dunk if not just a simple lay-up.

My guess is this guy has killed before; possibly numerous times. Though, he made some really stupid errors which does cause me to believe they were his first. Very unusual to kill 4 people the first time out (at least according to David Rossi) and then to just walk by the one girl as if she didn't exist - certainly a mental case.

I agree. He likely helped "clean up" things from this mofo's dwelling. I find it hard to believe the father didn't know. Just his reponse kind of tells you he has something he's concealing and is disturbed.

Though, the PoPo using the same excuse to pull him over twice within short order could be a place where a defense attorney can open a hole.

If I believe any of the evidence and the affidavit; this should be a slam dunk for a prosecutor. Trolling around their house 12 times, driving by 2-3 times within 12 hours of the murder (and I believe 2x before 9am if I remember one article), the turning off of the cellular device during the time of the murder (but apparently turned back on before he got to his dwelling) is a HELL of a lot of circumstantial evidence...then add the K-Bar sheath with most likely HIS DNA and it's getting closer and closer to a slam dunk if not just a simple lay-up.

My guess is this guy has killed before; possibly numerous times. Though, he made some really stupid errors which does cause me to believe they were his first. Very unusual to kill 4 people the first time out (at least according to David Rossi) and then to just walk by the one girl as if she didn't exist - certainly a mental case.
My guess is this guy has killed before; possibly numerous times.
FBI believes he has, and local law enforcement is looking at unsolved murders in the surrounding areas.

But I doubt that it did occur, they use that as an excuse to do whatever they want.

One that got used on me driving west through Kans ass was "I saw you swerve and wanted to make sure you were ok." Lying sack of shit saw my out of state plate and thought "maybe he's got money I can steal on a false charge."

You think you have rights? Try being on the side of the road with two guys with guns. I respect the laws and LE but there is a lot of garbage wearing the badge.

Last edited:

I don't understand why the other two roommates didn't report this until HOURS later. Almost makes one wonder if they were involved in some way.

Last edited:
The man may be guilty as hell, but don’t let the lying media and the crooked leo convince you he’s guilty just yet.

Are any of you concerned at all about the police state/surveillance state tactics that were used to make the arrest? You should be and yet nobody is speaking about this much much larger and important issue. It’s much more far reaching and sinister than a few people we don’t know who got murdered.

Once certainly proven guilty, firing squad. And have a member of the Marine Corps be on the squad too. Mofo had the audacity to use a USMC KaBar, so the USMC should have a final word in this shit too.
You can buy those online and besides, the military disgraces itself everyday it partakes in banker’s wars, money transfer schemes, and obeys this unconstitutional president and his illegal appointments.

Once certainly proven guilty, firing squad. And have a member of the Marine Corps be on the squad too. Mofo had the audacity to use a USMC KaBar, so the USMC should have a final word in this shit too.
Forget the firing squad and let one of the girls family disembowel him with the knife. From what Ive read, if the one with the knife is careful, the victim can live for a day or even two.

1673025903067.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Forget the firing squad and let one of the girls family disembowel him with the knife. From what Ive read, if the one with the knife is careful, the victim can live for a day or even two.

View attachment 8039973

THAT would DEFINITELY work. It was fucking heartbreaking listening to Kaylee Goncalves' father continuously appeal to the community to find the scumbag who killed not only their beloved daughter but the other 3 students whom the family considered as members of their own family too. Fuck.

Reactions: Maggot
FBI believes he has, and local law enforcement is looking at unsolved murders in the surrounding areas.
He left the sheath at the crime scene, looks like an amateur to me. He should have had the sheath on his belt, or left it in his car. Yeah, doing four at once, this was probably not his first one. But probably not a Ted Bundy either.

I don't understand why the other two roommates didn't report this until HOURS later. Almost makes one wonder if they were involved in some way.

That was weird. So the one roommate SAW him at 4:15 am, but didn't call 911?

Reactions: BytorJr

View attachment 8039973

During the Crusades one of the methods of torture was to slice the abdomen just enough get a piece of bowel out, hammer it to a tree, and then chase the victim around the tree until the entire intestine unwound. In the name of God.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Maggot
I doubt that. I'd say this was his first time ever. He fucked up in too many ways to have been practiced.

Reactions: BCP
Yeah and that’s bullshit regardless of what the courts say

They pulled over a drug runner because he wasn’t breaking any laws and that made him look guilty to them. Courts upheld it.

Bull
Shit

If the victims weren’t pretty white girls you wouldn’t hear shit about it. ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿
Blonde …..pretty white girls. The Gabby Petito Saga drove that point home. There is something in our collective psychology regarding pretty young blond females. They are “high value” for whatever reason.

Reactions: kriller134 and BCP
Blonde …..pretty white girls. The Gabby Petito Saga drove that point home. There is something in our collective psychology regarding pretty young blond females. They are “high value” for whatever reason.
Blame Disney.

I don’t think Disney is the reason why attractive white blondes are considered high value.

I’d say that has been the case since the beginning of time

I don’t think Disney is the reason why attractive white blondes are considered high value.

I’d say that has been the case since the beginning of time

Yeah been that way forever. Hollywood supercharged it with all the "bleached blond beach bimbo."

I still get annoyed whenever these stories pop up and they always say "she had so much to live for" or "so much potential". As if all the other people who get murdered every year didn't have any reason to live lol.

As if all the other people who get murdered every year didn't have any reason to live lol.
Meh. When you think of All the drug dealers shooting each other in all the dem cities I can see their point

I said the same thing to my best friend LEO. No way your first kill is 3 people wandering around a dark house and leaving the scene clean enough it took weeks to arrest him. Even sounds like some of the “mistakes” he made could have been purposeful, for legal reasons.

Gabby Petito’s parent’s purportedly tried to stop her from traveling with him. I can just here the indignant conversation with her girlfriends about how stupid and controlling they were. How they have no right to tell her anything. That she is a grown ass empowered all knowing omnipotent modern female…….

Like me suggesting to the 3 college kids(2 blondes and one guy) next door, that they should lock their doors at night. I am sure it fell on deaf ears.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG