• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Idaho members

Wow! I had no idea... I might have to rethink where I will be moving then, as the cost of living on the Washington state line is considerably cheaper!! Good food for thought... Thanks!!

DK

Blackfoot here. I'm the uncivilized one without a can that can't hit shit out at CHGC. ;)

Wow cool to see so many people from Idaho here! I’m from twin falls

How far out does Parma go?

Is there public lands access where someone can go setup their own targets?

Parma goes a little over 950 on the range, but there are targets set up that you can shoot at from off the range and get well over 2k

lots of public land, I usually go south of kuna to BLM land

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Leaving CDA. PCS to Mountain Home at the end of the month. How have things changed down in the desert country lately?

Prairie area Maybe? Figured MHAFB would have something for service members.

I got lucky with the range here in wood river valley but it’s still nothing to write home about compared to nampa and Parma’s uspsa, nrl22 and prs scene.

Used to call a small town outside of Boise home now I am up in Moscow.

Hopefully we can get a few more people to drop in, I am hoping someone can help me find somewhere around here that will let me shoot at 500 yards without just driving out into the woods.

Have you heard of the Rock Lake Range? It’s about an hour and a half north west of Moscow. I have not been, but a buddy of mine goes regularly.

Reactions: BOISCOID
Used to call a small town outside of Boise home now I am up in Moscow.

Hopefully we can get a few more people to drop in, I am hoping someone can help me find somewhere around here that will let me shoot at 500 yards without just driving out into the woods.

In addition to rock lake you can go to the Lewiston wild life club. I moved away 4 years ago and they had 600 yards with talk of extending it out to 1k.

edit: also if you shoot prs get yourself known in the circuit up there. You might be made aware of some nice spots just outside of town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loner84
Have you heard of the Rock Lake Range? It’s about an hour and a half north west of Moscow. I have not been, but a buddy of mine goes regularly.
In addition to rock lake you can go to the Lewiston wild life club. I moved away 4 years ago and they had 600 yards with talk of extending it out to 1k.

edit: also if you shoot prs get yourself known in the circuit up there. You might be made aware of some nice spots just outside of town.

Thanks guys. Now I'm down in the SE corner of the state.. working on moving back North.. lol up down up down

Our max range is still 550 yards at the range. You can shoot MUCH farther than that at MANY places on public land. Rocks out to infinity, nearly.

Reactions: BOISCOID
Our max range is still 550 yards at the range. You can shoot MUCH farther than that at MANY places on public land. Rocks out to infinity, nearly.

National guard didn’t pull through on that project? Big time bummer

Whats a good place to buy a safe around the Boise area?

If you want local safe makers there is sturdy safe co. makes some baller ones. Same with rhino safe co. Both are in Boise and Caldwell respectively

There’s also guy who specializes in building vault rooms in the treasure valley. He makes the vaults doors and they're truly works of art. Can’t remember his business name tho.

If you just want something to lock the guns away from kids and stop smash and grab thieves can’t beat a Costco or cabelas safe marked down on a sale.