• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Idaho Moose Hunt

gknutson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2011
Loco,Ok.
I drew a moose tag for Idaho unit 75 (South of Soda Springs). I'm planning a 2 week trip up there for late Oct. I thought I'd see if anyone is familiar with the unit or had any moose hunting tips or stories\pictures to offer since this will be my first moose hunt. Thanks.

Forgot to mention I'm planning on going DIY.

Last edited:
I'm on a work trip for the next two weeks. Fire me a pm (so I don't forget) and I will ask a couple friends of mine who live out there if they have any info that may be helpful.

I just checked in on my pal at timberbutte outdoors in Idaho, he's a predator hunter. Maybe, he'll know something or someone that can help. shoot me a pm with your email and I'll get you two together to swap some spit. Gary's a great guy, and as with most of our senior-ish shooters, he has a wealth of info between those ears.

Cheers,
Breeze