• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lifetime moose hunting trip

Cadex Defence

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman

Two of our friends just came back from a once in a lifetime moose hunting trip to Newfoundland, Canada. The two brothers spent a week hunting these giants and after seeing more than 150 moose in this infinite territory, they finally laid down their Leupold crosshair on these two monsters. Both were shot with a brand new Cadex CDX-R7 CRBN (Carbon Fiber Barrel) 300 PRC rifle, one at 250 meters and the other at an impressive 435 meters. The hard hitting 300 PRC dropped both moose with a single well-placed round!

These guys are pretty hard-core hunters and they claim this is the nicest hunting trip ever, so it tells a lot about this unique area. Congratulation to them and thanks for the beautiful pictures.​

1-traite-received_2361046130745371.jpg

2-traite-FB_IMG_1696198150325.jpg

2-traite-FB_IMG_1696198164491.jpg

3-traite-FB_IMG_1696198153047.jpg

I have not shot a moose but I know they are very sturdy creatures!
Two one shot kills from the same rifle speaks a lot to the rifle/cartridge and marksmanship!!
-Richard

Don't know a what makes a good bull moose, but they look amazing. I would jump at the chance to do something like it my self.
How long is that howitzer? Or is the forend super short lol.

Reactions: pingunit