• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Idiots Among Us And The Animals They Adopt

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    It's incredible how many idiots live among us. Even worse is the danger that they pose. One of my peeves is people that cannot train or control their dogs.

It's a damn dog and only understands simple commands. One does not give a dog time out for pooping on the floor. It's more of the owner's fault than the dog's. It becomes deadly when the idiots cannot control or train a dangerous breed.

With that said, here's a video about a couple of idiots with more money than brains that adopted a chimpanzee. Later in its life the owner/adoptive mother give the chimp Xanax to calm it down.

You read that correctly. She gave the chimp a happy pill to calm it down. And why not? It drank wine during family dinner. The chimp, after all, was a responsible drinker.

This is a long video. The narration is slow but some of you might want to forward to friends thinking of making a wild animal a family member. That may prove fruitless as one usually cannot reason with an idiot.

What's sad is that there are people that feel more sorrow for the dead chimp than the woman he tried to eat.

Then there was also a failure of the government geniuses who could have prevented this tragedy. Oh but silly me, I guess that's out of the realm of Children's Protective Services. A 168 grain SMK to the head when it got out of control the first time would have solved the problem. I make no apologies to the Harambe mourners.

Like I said, it's a long video with slow narration. If you don't have much time, you can go to the settings icon and speed it up and still listen with clarity.

Last edited:
    • Sad
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    On average, the worst examples of this are the "too poor to pay rent, but have lots of jewelry and tattoos" crowd who've never owned nor trained a dog- but got a pitbull, rotty, mastiff, or doberman as a first dog. Then when they get evicted for not paying rent, the dog winds up in a shelter.

On average, the worst examples of this are the "too poor to pay rent, but have lots of jewelry and tattoos" crowd who've never owned nor trained a dog- but got a pitbull, rotty, mastiff, or doberman as a first dog. Then when they get evicted for not paying rent, the dog winds up in a shelter.
    Yeah but that only happens on days that end in the letter 'y'.

Darwin is not working fast enough.

We have legislated Darwin to lay prostrate before the fools he was charged to administer . Thus we are surrounded by the weak , illiterate and addicted .
    Well, I appreciate the concept of the Darwin Award to improve the species of Man by dying before one can reproduce and pass on the stupid genetically, there is no driving force to evolution, no plan, and no explanation.

So, late in life, I have found a way back to God and some understanding, without being preachy and I do curse. But there is a creator, there is a justice that will happen. I know from personal experience at two different times that I cannot document that people survive the physical death. I don't care if anyone makes fun of me for that.

First off, that's just words. If someone wanted to back those words up with physical interaction, I am really big and uncommonly strong, even as old as I am. And some hand to hand combat training. Another guy could kick my ass but he will pay for it dearly. So, I am not afraid of that.

There is a reckoning to happen. I do pray to God but not with a list of wants. I pray to give thanks. Like the time my wife was Code Blue with no pulse and she was brought back. She came back from a coman and now lives in a skilled nursing facility and I am thankful to God that I get to see her almost every day.

Some of these life events have humbled me. And no, being humble does not make me better than the next guy. Each person must ask for and receive his or her own salvation.

My mother would say, "May God have mercy on your soul. I will not."

Well, I don't assume that a sinner needs my mercy. That leads me back to say that person should take their case to God.

This happened in 2009 didn't it? He ate her face and ate or ripped her hands off.....
    maxresdefault.jpg

There was some jackass that had a full grown buffalo......ooops bison.. in his home as a pet.

Reactions: Longshot231
    The mother should have her hand amputated.
    The mother should have her hand amputated.
    Am a bit unsure about that one. The puppy was only 3 months old, I can see not imagining that a 3 month old pup would be that fucked up. Ot , at 3 months the dog was just being a puppy and chewing, not understanding the situation. They had only had it one day.

Makes you wonder what happened to the mutt before she got it...and for me is a commentary on the breed.

Am a bit unsure about that one. The puppy was only 3 months old, I can see not imagining that a 3 month old pup would be that fucked up. Ot , at 3 months the dog was just being a puppy and chewing, not understanding the situation. They had only had it one day.

Makes you wonder what happened to the mutt before she got it...and for me is a commentary on the breed.
    So it's not unusual for 3 month old puppies to eat human babies?

That makes little sense.

I said, I can see where she wouldnt think a 3 month old pup would do that.

@Im2bent

========================================
    So what, youre statement still makes little sense.

Puppies chew things. It didnt understand. And it didnt mention how badly it got bitten,

I still dont like pitbulls.

That makes little sense.

I said, I can see where she wouldnt think a 3 month old pup would do that.

I have a neutral feeling on pit bulls. However, it IS a dangerous breed. A three month old pit bull hasn't learned to behave around humans yet. So, regardless of age, it's dangerous to a baby that cannot defend itself or discipline the animal.

Regardless of the breed, ALL canine puppies have really sharp teeth. So even if it was cute little beagle puppy chewing on the infant's hand, serious injury will be sustained.

Oh, and the only difference between a pit bull and my ex-wife is lipstick.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    A three month old pit bull hasn't learned to behave around humans yet.

Thats pretty much what I was saying, and that I could understand a woman, or anyone, not thinking that it could do what it did, Not just pits. My wolf dog puppies at three months were still way to rough for even 6 year old kids. They wouldnt bite in a mean way, they just didnt understand they weren't playing with their bros and sisters and they'd jump and knock them down.

@Im2bent

========================================
    So what, youre statement still makes little sense.

Puppies chew things. It didnt understand. And it didnt mention how badly it got bitten,

3 fingers amputated on left hand and 2 fingers on right hand oh those loveable "pitties"

3 fingers amputated on left hand and 2 fingers on right hand oh those loveable "pitties"
    I made it really clear I dont like them at all. In fact not long ago I started a long thread about that very subject.

If you want to take what I said out of context you can always make something out of nothing.

How the hell were they able to take this thing to public places including restaurants?

And what kind of parents would let a chimp hold their infant while they take a picture?

What the fuck is going on in this tard town??

Reactions: 232593
    How the hell were they able to take this thing to public places including restaurants?

And what kind of parents would let a chimp hold their infant while they take a picture?

What the fuck is going on in thi
    It was well behaved,

Until it wasnt.

Or the folks with the pet exotic cats, tigers and lions.

I visited an "exotic" farm with some big cats. Bears. etc.

The animals had giant wood logs in their pens to play with. One tiger batted a log around like it was nothing. I couldn't move the log like it that was just outside the cage. I understood message from the Tiger. I don't think anyone else there did.

The owner said the mountain lions couldn't be trusted. No shit Sherlock, that's because YOU are just below them on the pecking order. And they keep it that way.

The eyes and body language of the cats, and only the cats, changed slightly when the owner or others turned their backs. That was enough for me.

The whole place had a SuperMax for Apex Predators feel to it.

Anyone who has been in the wild or around livestock or working dogs has seen some of them go off the rails at some point.

Or seen what "abandoned dogs" will do once they get hungry.

Anyone who has been in the wild or around livestock or working dogs has seen some of them go off the rails at some point.

Or seen what "abandoned dogs" will do once they get hungry.
    Anyone has used a mouth caller for varmints also knows that they are the ones being hunted, not the other way around. That lasts until the one with the caller takes the shot.

Reactions: Oldloser
    My peeve is the homeless people that have animals. Either get a job to support said animal or turn them in to the SPCA, Fuck those worthless money grubbers and now they want me to support their animal? I hope they die in their sleep and their dogs eat them. And before anybody bitches about the poor homeless and their feelings, the majority of them don't want help or jobs. They want your money. I'd give them food, but then I'd have to sit there and watch them eat it, so they dont go back to the place you got it and try to get the money back.

I prefer to refer to them as air gun targets. What’s also bad about this nutcase is that she’s allowed to drive and vote. She’s already spawned another version of herself.

My peeve is the homeless people that have animals. Either get a job to support said animal or turn them in to the SPCA, Fuck those worthless money grubbers and now they want me to support their animal? I hope they die in their sleep and their dogs eat them. And before anybody bitches about the poor homeless and their feelings, the majority of them don't want help or jobs. They want your money. I'd give them food, but then I'd have to sit there and watch them eat it, so they dont go back to the place you got it and try to get the money back.
    A few decades ago, when the panhandling really picked in Dallas, a DJ was talking about a guy who begged at the intersection of Lovers Ln and Greenville Ave (median on the freeway side of the intersection). They guy had a sign that said will work for food. He offered him a job at the radio station as mailboy and an odd assortment of duties at a locally good wage for that kind of work. Plus, there is always a table food out for whomever.

The guy declined. He would just rather have a cash donation.

Another undercover reporter in Dallas watched a beggar finish the day and limp down the street. Then went to a parking lot off the main drag and opened the trunk of a car. Took off his wig, cleaned his face, changed shirts and got into the car. A late model Cadillac Deville. And drove off to a very nice house in Plano or Frisco.

So, I also tend to not give money. If you have the endurance to stand and walk for 8 hours, you can also work and get paid for it. However, working a job means paying taxes.

Begging means not paying taxes.

Beggars know if they have a dog they get more donations. People don’t want the dog to suffer.