• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s If it’s true, is it racist?

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
There are dozens of groups working to shut down dog farms in Korea
Puppy mills that sell some for pets and most as food.

jay leno says a joke about dog on the menu- now Jay Leno is racist and must be fired...

I say- jay should film 10 PSA’s to stop the Korean Dog meat trade and publish them.... each PSA should have the URLs of every dog rescue/ Korean government department for shutting down this practice.

I say leave Jay the fuck alone and allow him to exercise his 1st Amendment right as he sees fit.

In my culture, dogs are used as pets and working animals and are therefore valued. So much so, many of us consider them part of our family and treat them as such. I'm not Korean and I may wince at the thought of eating dogs, I assume Indians feel the same way when I eat a cheeseburger. So...

Lewis and Clark ate dogs on their expedition and thought it was good. They traded with the Indians for the dogs, but when the Indians knew what they were doing with the dogs, they refused to let them have the dogs.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Sooooo, Who exactly are we to say what is okay for Koreans to eat or not? That’s part of their culture not ours. I say we mind our own business. Many country’s don’t hold dogs in the same regard as we do. And I have no doubt, once you get hungry enough, you’ll eat a Horse / dog / cat / rat or whatever you need to as well.

Sooooo, Who exactly are we to say what is okay for Koreans to eat or not? That’s part of their culture not ours. I say we mind our own business. Many country’s don’t hold dogs in the same regard as we do. And I have no doubt, once you get hungry enough, you’ll eat a Horse / dog / cat / rat or whatever you need to as well.

people through out history can attest to this, they were eating wallpaper paste and shoe leather in Berlin, Sarajevo, and a bunch of other places, what do you suppose those people would have done with a nice fat beagle or German Shepard, crying about eating dogs is a strictly American issue.....

people through out history can attest to this, they were eating wallpaper paste and shoe leather in Berlin, Sarajevo, and a bunch of other places, what do you suppose those people would have done with a nice fat beagle or German Shepard, crying about eating dogs is a strictly American issue.....

True story man

What is a black dog with a Filipino called?
Lunch

What is a Filipino with 2 black dogs called?
Rancher

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Exactly... first world problem!

isn't PETA and other animal groups constantly railing against pounds having to put down dogs? pushing adoption and spaying/neutering?
problem is way more dogs than people who want them. Seems like Korea doesn't have this issue do the their cultural eating habits.

folks like this treat eating horse meat the same way. lots of starving people around the world would love a good dog stir fry or a horse burger.

isn't PETA and other animal groups constantly railing against pounds having to put down dogs? pushing adoption and spaying/neutering?
problem is way more dogs than people who want them. Seems like Korea doesn't have this issue do the their cultural eating habits.

folks like this treat eating horse meat the same way. lots of starving people around the world would love a good dog stir fry or a horse burger.
If they like dog and horse meat so much they should kill and eat all the dogs and horses they own.

Wouldn’t it be great If people in America cared about the lives of unborn babies the way they care about animal rights....... 50+ million babies murdered in America since 1970 out of convenience, so yeah, America’s about last country in the world who should be voicing their opinions about Korea killing dogs for food.....

Bigger fish to fry in this world than sitting around complaining about another cultures choice of food....

Last edited:
Ample supply of coyotes readily available for your dining experience.
Along with ground hogs and coons both of which I have eaten no problemo.

Reactions: HogsLife
What do you call a Filipino walking a dog?
Vegetarian

I grew up in the middle of an Indian reservation in Wyoming. They make puppy stew. Who is gunna protest them? They will just laugh and tell you to eff off. Lol.

Stop being offended. It’s that easy.
You eat it with barbecue sauce?

I grew up in the middle of an Indian reservation in Wyoming. They make puppy stew. Who is gunna protest them? They will just laugh and tell you to eff off. Lol.

Stop being offended. It’s that easy.

Be thankful you're not in the furry community. "Puppy stew" would probably mean something way nastier. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Koreans eat dogs, most Europeans eat horses to this day. Fact is that it is meat and when you are hungry it goes down nicely. Two things, people need to get tougher and stop whining when you rib them for their cultural habits we find odd. Second thing..................it would be awesome if idiots from PETA or other lefty loon groups would stay the hell out of people's lives.

I think we should all be eating seals and pigeons, they are both at the same level of endangered and provide good calories.

I own too many horses, if anybody want a horse burger I'll sell em to you. Not cheap though, I heard papered horses taste better than grade horses.?

• Haha
I’ve had horse burger while in Europe, while not terrible, it wasn’t really terrific either. Kind of bland to be honest.

they are best when “corned” as in corned beef......there was a lot of corned horse eaten in this country in the 1920-30’s as toldto me by my grandfather who came off the reservation in Texas, he told me their weekly ration of beef was often corned horse......

Had horse burger in llidia Spain, and it wasn't horrible, but nothing special either. Just that it was a horse burger made it different.

While knows what else you ate while overseas in the desert. Never saw many cats, and dogs were always shot on sight.

Agreed meat is meat, and have heard of old times around here eating coyote. Make them like a roast and slow cook them for a long time.

Eat what’s at hand. The Donner party did. Sous vide at 160f for eight hours with a nice sear, I hear it all tastes the same. Grandma gets 12 hours in the bath, though she was a tough one

Eat what’s at hand. The Donner party did. Sous vide at 160f for eight hours with a nice sear, I hear it all tastes the same. Grandma gets 12 hours in the bath, though she was a tough one
I hear Jeffrey liked his boiled.

If you buy your meat at a grocery store, it is hard to say what all you've eaten.

Reactions: ffjoey