• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If it was anywhere but California, I'd laugh it off

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
But given the state and particularly the region, I think he may win.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...t-may-sue-good-samaritan-who-subdued-him.html

The mother of a man who police said attempted to rob a Starbucks in California, but was thwarted by a Good Samaritan, reportedly said her son plans to sue because the hero used "excessive force."

The video of the July robbery went viral. Police released the footage showing Cregg Jerri, 58, struggling with a would-be robber in a Transformers mask who tried to stage a hold-up with a knife and toy gun at a Starbucks in Fresno.

Jerri, at one point, approaches the robber from behind and bashes him over the head with a chair. Eventually the two hit the ground and grapple. Police said Jerri was stabbed in the neck as he tried to grab the knife.

They said when Jerri took the knife away, he stabbed the robber several times. Police said Ryan Flores, 30, was the man in the mask.

"The guy, in my opinion, went from a Good Samaritan to a vigilante," Pamela Chimienti, Flores’ mother, told KSEE-TV. "Stabbing somebody that many times, it doesn't take that many stab wounds to get somebody to succumb to you."

Mark Flores, the man's father, told the Fresno Bee: “I understand he (his son) robbed the store but (Jerri) stabbed my son 17 times."

The Fresno police chief reportedly called the report of the lawsuit “ludicrous.”

Flores, who is currently in jail, did not confirm the lawsuit to the Fresno Bee.

“I don’t like to judge people, but that’s a lot of stab wounds,” he said.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r2pUlqdrLvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Din du nuffin!!!

shouldve put a bullet in the robbers head......then the courts should put a bullet in the parents head for wasting our time.....and generally being a fucking dumbass.

One bullet would have been better. To his head.

Fucking hate California..

When you commit to an act like that you don't stop until the other person quits twitching. I guess the Good Samaritan could have just slit his throat, but none the less job well done.

Well done to Mr Jerri! If more people were like him, there'd be fewer idiots commiting robberies.

Flores and his family can do one.

Yal are mean. He's going to have to live with that the rest of his life. Being beaten up by an old man. His parents should have learned him not to fuck with old people. Old man strength and all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mr. Jerri should have known that wasn't a real gun.......those aren't allowed in the peoples republic.

Doesn't surprise me, CA or not (which I am a current resident). Guess they would of preferred their son killed rather than stabbed multiple times.

How is Mom aware of how many stab wounds it takes to subdue someone?

Sounds like the acorn fell directly below the tree.