• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you can please fill out the survey

Done
I do wish there was a comment section for this survey. The “we need lead free” thing is a complete lie...

Done.

Not interested in the drawing, or in giving out my personal info; left it blank. Phishing.

I load nearly all of my own ammo.

At one point, I tried to go back and edit a reply; it was not possible.

Greg

Done... Other: poured lead and home made jacketed swaged. I guess that answers the lead free question.

Yep...been powder coating the hand gun stuff for a few years now. I hate smelting...too dirty...but I gotta do it once a year. Got a set of Corbin dies to do 22lr brass to .224 bullets....and a BTSniper die to make some jacketed stuff from other brass or copper tubing.

Done,

I'd say there's a bit of a typo on the last page regarding the draw: "Drawing for free ammunition will be awarded on or before February 7th, 2020 at the conclusion of the survey."

--might want to check that date.

--everyone typing at the same time,,,, repeated statements.--

And the draw is only open to Citizens of the U.S.

‘Merican

good survey. i'm one of the ones that find non-toxic projectiles important for my family since 80% of our meat comes from hunting.

I wasn’t able to take the survey without coming here and saying I took the survey.

Also, I didn’t take the survey.

That was a lie.

Reactions: lash
Done. I wouldn't be opposed to lead free as long as it's not substantially more expensive.