• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you sold a Labradar, what did you buy?

Jmccracken1214

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Thomasville, NC
    I’ve been debating a LR for a long time, getting tired of using my MS V3, I see people selling LR’s often, what are you going to after the radar?

I bought a MS, used it twice, hated it and got the labradar and am much happier. I can literally count on one hand how many missed reading over the past 3 years it's had. The MS was a pain to swap between multiple guns at the range and on pistols.

Reactions: MtnGhost
    I will stick with my LR and JKL Precision remote trigger option. Works every time!

Reactions: Schroedernd
    From what I've seen there are good LR's and bad ones, mine is one of the bad ones. I have sent mine back twice and the only time I've had good luck was when they mistakenly sent me back someone else's which worked good, I can't say great. I have a MS that works every time, the only thing is change in poi from the weight. I have wasted many rounds because of LR fails. I still own it because I can't sell it to someone without lying about what I really think about it.

Reactions: Mrindecisive
    I know this is not an answer to your question, but my response is nothing as my Labradar works brilliantly and I don't have any of the problems that others above have alluded to.

The app can def use some improvement....but its not a big deal, IMO.

Reactions: Schroedernd
    From what I've seen there are good LR's and bad ones, mine is one of the bad ones. I have sent mine back twice and the only time I've had good luck was when they mistakenly sent me back someone else's which worked good, I can't say great. I have a MS that works every time, the only thing is change in poi from the weight. I have wasted many rounds because of LR fails. I still own it because I can't sell it to someone without lying about what I really think about it.
    I'll give ya 20 bucks :ROFLMAO:

I must have had a bad LR also. Difficult to detup and get it to track bullets. And ironically, it had a much harder problem tracking .50 cal 640-750 gr bullets than 150-200 gr .30 cal.

I had a lab radar for awhile I just didn’t like the bulk it worked great when it was sunny and I was the only shooter. The last match I went to it was raining and there were others zeroing and collecting velocity before the match. The rain and the others shooting made my laradar extremely hard to use. For that reason I just decided to get a MS V3.

OK, upon reflection it clearly says lab radar…albeit as one word…but I totally read it as Labrador.

I came in just to figure out WTF someone would be selling a perfectly good retriever! LOL.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mrindecisive