• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegals as cops. What could go wrong.

Form 4473 still shows a question that, regardless of state law, federal law considers you a prohibited person if you are a marijuana user. Under the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA), marijuana is strictly regulated like cocaine or heroin and may not legally be used for medical or recreational purposes.
Yes I know that.

Doc

Good point, but a more recent and updated reading is under U.S. vs. Connelly (https://thefederaldocket.com/anothe...s-down-part-of-18-usc-922g-pursuant-to-bruen/). I am sure the batfe honors this case law as much as it does for arm braces, forced reset triggers, and bump stocks.

The US Attorney’s office decides whether to prosecute or not. Incidentally, it was an ATF agent who recently told me they, due to the recent rulings, were no longer investigating User in Possession cases.

Thanks for the link. I’ll read it.

Reactions: CaseFinder
According to the article they are changing the definition/terms of on duty so they, the illegals, can carry while off the clock. In other words the illegals will be considered on duty 24/7 to enforce laws.

Reactions: wildcats
Also realize that these illegals come from other countries where bribes are an acceptable form of additional income. Expect them to demand or expect money to avoid arrests.

Even with video, showing the corruption, don't expect them to get charged or disciplined for soliciting a bribe.

Don't carry cash in your wallet. If you are arrested, it will be missing after they release you from jail.

I can't believe we are even discussinng/debating the legality of being arrested by an illegal alien.

This is like something from the The Three Amigos.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
The criminals are in DC and the Democratic leadership. With plenty of help from the GODDAMN GOP scum!
Who feels represented by our elected officials? Anybody? Anybody in the back?
Nope?
Didn't think so!

Reactions: BurtG
The sellout was long before Joe. They just arent hiding it anymore
So it would seem. In fact, I think it has been going on for almost as long as the USA has been a nation. Noticeably starting with the assassination of Lincoln.

So it would seem. In fact, I think it has been going on for almost as long as the USA has been a nation. Noticeably starting with the assassination of Lincoln.
At least back to the Wilson administration but you're probably right

At least back to the Wilson administration but you're probably right
A group of bankers much like what we have with the fed res came to Lincoln wanting to print and sell currency to the USA. He declined. He was then shot in the head, next to his wife, in public.

100 years later, JFK wanted to abolish the fed and print USA dollar bills. He was shot in the head, next to his wife, in public.

Reagan toyed with the idea of getting around the fed but he dropped that after Hinkley was allowed to get that close. That was a cluster-fuck. SS clears the area and spectators a long time before a president is seen in public. What saved Reagan was that his personal detail that day was not in on it.

If you call me a conspiracy nut, that's fine.

A group of bankers much like what we have with the fed res came to Lincoln wanting to print and sell currency to the USA. He declined. He was then shot in the head, next to his wife, in public.

100 years later, JFK wanted to abolish the fed and print USA dollar bills. He was shot in the head, next to his wife, in public.

Reagan toyed with the idea of getting around the fed but he dropped that after Hinkley was allowed to get that close. That was a cluster-fuck. SS clears the area and spectators a long time before a president is seen in public. What saved Reagan was that his personal detail that day was not in on it.

"And I sincerely believe with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; & that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale"

-Thomas Jefferson

You can thank Ronald Reagan for his stupid amnesty, followed by Obama with the whole daca crap and then Pedo Joe. Trump at least tried to do something to stop it but the GOP and the dums don't want the invasion stopped because it doesn't personally affect them.

Reactions: Longshot231
You can thank Ronald Reagan for his stupid amnesty, followed by Obama with the whole daca crap and then Pedo Joe. Trump at least tried to do something to stop it but the GOP and the dums don't want the invasion stopped because it doesn't personally affect them.
Wrong!!
The politicians, dem and repub, are in bed with big business. Who's the biggest contributor to the Political Action Groups? Try finding someone to employ right now. That's not Hispanic. They are going to get work permits. Oops, they already do. Guess who's getting replaced in the workforce?
So it does affect them. Just financially though.

Well here's a story that might raise an eyebrow or two....

Just like Sinema, she realizes that decent people are fed up with the border jumpers and she wants reelected. She is going to act a like a conservative republican right up to the election.

So @Bender people strike again

Where’s @Baron23 to get all butthurt again he gets butthurt real easy

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

Wonder if FFLs will really allow 4473s to be completed when some of those questions need to be YES and some need to be NO to be able to lawfully be sold/transferred a firearm. I do not see it happening as there is no duty to for an FFL to sell to anyone. This ruling I think is very limited in its practical scope as no FFL wants to lose their license based on 4473 responses that would invalidate the sale/transfer. I presume it has more to do with agencies hiring such individuals and those whose associates give/lend such a firearm to said person, an alien is admitted into the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922[y](2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit. The law does not seem to address if such persons were not admitted...hence, presumably, the court's finding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Me training to vote harder .

weight-lifting-dead-drop.gif

Reactions: MadDuner

Wonder if FFLs will really allow 4473s to be completed when some of those questions need to be YES and some need to be NO to be able to lawfully be sold/transferred a firearm. I do not see it happening as there is no duty to for an FFL to sell to anyone. This ruling I think is very limited in its practical scope as no FFL wants to lose their license based on 4473 responses that would invalidate the sale/transfer. I presume it has more to do with agencies hiring such individuals and those whose associates give/lend such a firearm to said person, an alien is admitted into the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922[y](2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit. The law does not seem to address if such persons were not admitted...hence, presumably, the court's finding.
Yes, then it would be another easy excuse for the illegal ATF to rescind or not renew FFLs. That should go along way towards criminalizing guns, even those carried by law-abiding actual citizens.

That move isn't entirely unprecedented. The Third Reich ended up recruiting non-Germans into the Waffen-SS.

Look how that turned out :rolleyes:
Lets not forget, to add to the humiliation and rub salt into the wound after the Civil War, the north turning free'd slaves into armed cops to police southerners.

John Wesly Hardin said 'Not so fast.'

It's all about conquest and breaking your enemy down..

With the recent ATF policy shift and federal court ruling that illegal aliens ARE allowed to possess firearms, my prediction is that waves of "deputized" illegal alien gang members will be armed and dispatched into suburbs and rural areas to confiscate guns from actual Americans.

If and when the actual Americans (that is us) fight back, the media will proclaim we are "cop killers" and are "insurrectionists who are using violence against police" which will then be pitched to the military as the basis for them to intervene against us.

Goon squads of 4-10 illegal gang bangers with dubious police credentials from tinpot tyrant governors and El Presidente will be sent after gun owners. If they encounter sufficient resistance they will fall back and await help from federal forces.

The illegals are effectively NKVD or Khmer Rouge cannon fodder to be used as hired foreign guns against us, the way the original Cheka brought in Letts and Chinese to kill the real Russians during the Bolshevik takeover of Russia in 1919.

It is just another flashpoint to further keep Americans divided. The deep state is working overtime to keep us arguing and not reacting, choose a topic. Like the ongoing discussion thread, you still have people that feel gold and silver are useless in a collapsing economy.

Reactions: LawTalker
Also realize that these illegals come from other countries where bribes are an acceptable form of additional income. Expect them to demand or expect money to avoid arrests.

Even with video, showing the corruption, don't expect them to get charged or disciplined for soliciting a bribe.

Don't carry cash in your wallet. If you are arrested, it will be missing after they release you from jail.

Being robbed by illegal aliens running around with badges is the least of your worries.

They will run a train on women before trafficking them off to brothels in Central America and may very well cut up the men for spare organs.

It is just another flashpoint to further keep Americans divided. The deep state is working overtime to keep us arguing and not reacting. Like the ongoing discussion thread, you still have people that feel gold and silver are useless in a collapsing economy.

Most people survive collapsing economies but most people suffer greatly during such collapses. Gold and silver can lessen the suffering and allow opportunities to prosper and thrive.

It will be 2:00 am when a dozen guys looking like this roll up on a farm in South Dakota or Iowa

1712147273938-jpeg.8387846

"Abre la puerta!"

Attachments

• 1712147273938.jpeg
    1712147273938.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 284
  • Haha
With the recent ATF policy shift and federal court ruling that illegal aliens ARE allowed to possess firearms, my prediction is that waves of "deputized" illegal alien gang members will be armed and dispatched into suburbs and rural areas to confiscate guns from actual Americans.

If and when the actual Americans (that is us) fight back, the media will proclaim we are "cop killers" and are "insurrectionists who are using violence against police" which will then be pitched to the military as the basis for them to intervene against us.

Goon squads of 4-10 illegal gang bangers with dubious police credentials from tinpot tyrant governors and El Presidente will be sent after gun owners. If they encounter sufficient resistance they will fall back and await help from federal forces.

The illegals are effectively NKVD or Khmer Rouge cannon fodder to be used as hired foreign guns against us, the way the original Cheka brought in Letts and Chinese to kill the real Russians during the Bolshevik takeover of Russia in 1919.

And if you plug one of the these armed illegals, who has doubled down and is now an armed felon, you will be charged with shooting a 'peace officer', which is a Capital offense.

'I Shot the Sheriff Illegal...'

Being robbed by illegal aliens running around with badges is the least of your worries.

They will run a train on women before trafficking them off to brothels in Central America and may very well cut up the men for spare organs.

One
8FE035D3-8BDE-432E-88F3-5F4FB4B26673.jpeg

Man.

Paralyzed a large state.

7C75D515-F3D1-4CE8-9955-54B90178EB2C.gif

Reactions: 232593
Yeah cause those farmers are all unarmed and non skilled

It doesn't matter how skilled you think you are or how well-armed you are.

Who in your household is an "acceptable loss" in a firefight with a numerically superior foe?

Where is the nearest battalion aid station for your household?

Suppose you kill 5 of them, wound 7 of them, they kill your wife and wound your son and your nephew. Is that a victory in your book?

Then you're also branded a "cop killer" and are dragged through the courts.

It doesn't matter how skilled you think you are or how well-armed you are.

Who in your household is an "acceptable loss" in a firefight with a numerically superior foe?

Where is the nearest battalion aid station for your household?

Suppose you kill 5 of them, wound 7 of them, they kill your wife and wound your son and your nephew. Is that a victory in your book?

Then you're also branded a "cop killer" and are dragged through the courts.
If their rounding up guns it’s time. They are taking guns because they are getting ready to do something you’d shoot them for doing

099C65BF-78E6-4F51-B661-D51AB0D74C9A.jpeg

But yeah never fight the enemy on their terms.

All those magnums in the western states would be useful for sure

Reactions: 232593 and Fig
If their rounding up guns it’s time. They are taking guns because they are getting ready to do something you’d shoot them for doing

View attachment 8388052

But yeah never fight the enemy on their terms.

All those magnums in the western states would be useful for sure

Of course there are instances where you have to engage in combat, but let's not have this "we're so much better armed and trained, they have no skills, we have super skills, we won't take casualties, it doesn't matter if they come at us" mentality.

Make no mistake about it, many farmers and ranchers are going to find their ranches will be their graves, many men will make a last stand from their houses, many will take to the hills, there will be many casualties. A lot of wounded will bleed out or get patched together as best as can be done.

It doesn't take but one thug with a pistol grip pump 12 gauge or a 9mm Hipoint at the right place and the right time to triumph over you and then he gets to take your gear and brag to his friends how he brought you down.

A boy with a stone can bring down a giant clad in armor.

Our enemies are qualitatively inferior to us in almost all regards, but their greatest attribute is their overwhelming quantity. They are extremely dangerous because they are extremely numerous. Also, many of them are already hardened stone-cold killers with 10+ years experience engaged in firefights in the Mexican Drug War. Some of them have been wounded several times over and they aren't particularly afraid of being shot again.

Reactions: Ronws
As they stand out in the farming areas, how long does it take a text message to travel?

R

I would guess that since many agricultural workers are seasonal migrants of the Hispanic variety, that a dozen young Hispanic males in trucks and SUVs might not be too out of place in the Midwest or the Southwest.

More reasons to bring down the unconstitutional NFA

19th amendment ratified in 1920. Just 14 years later most comprehensive gun ban passed.

Coincidence ? No

Reactions: Jgunner

19th amendment ratified in 1920. Just 14 years later most comprehensive gun ban passed.

Coincidence ? No

Some people just cannot be gotten through to.

You're not invincible, Rambo, and as I said, even if you get all of them, which of your household members are acceptable losses?

Name an instance of major infantry combat where one side suffered zero losses?

Ask a Marine who went through Hue, how many of his buddies he thinks that the city was worth.

I would guess that since many agricultural workers are seasonal migrants of the Hispanic variety, that a dozen young Hispanic males in trucks and SUVs might not be too out of place in the Midwest or the Southwest.
Let's just say I work/live in the largest area of crop farming in the US.
Not fruit pickin'.
Not a single MFr within this part of the state on any I know or have heard of.

R

Some people just cannot be gotten through to.

You're not invincible, Rambo, and as I said, even if you get all of them, which of your household members are acceptable losses?

Name an instance of major infantry combat where one side suffered zero losses?

Ask a Marine who went through Hue, how many of his buddies he thinks that the city was worth.
You can let them take your shit and do whatver to
You and your family.

enough won’t that it will be too costly to continue.

Sometimes you don’t get to pick when the fight happens.

You defeatists are worse than the enemy

Most ag is
Mechanized.

Mexicans destroy equipment. It’s genetic.

So yeah. Not many Mexicants around

Reactions: THO
According to the article they are changing the definition/terms of on duty so they, the illegals, can carry while off the clock. In other words the illegals will be considered on duty 24/7 to enforce laws.
The Demoncrats will bend , twist and change whatever existing laws there are to continue with their narrative.it's all about increasing the numbers up on their side.
I call that a foreign Militia...coming to a town near you.

You can let them take your shit and do whatver to
You and your family.

enough won’t that it will be too costly to continue.

Sometimes you don’t get to pick when the fight happens.

You defeatists are worse than the enemy

You can live in the "la la land" of "I am a super soldier with a mini-gun, nobody can stop me, it will be cakewalk picnic pushover and I am such a super uber man I can take on 20 of them single-handed with my trusty rifle and I don't need to pay any thought to the possibility that casualties will occur on my side."

Have fun with that...

I once knew a guy who was the flip side, EVERYTHING I came up with, he shat on it.

I had body armor, he was too broke to afford a helmet, he said, "what if they hit you in the forehead?" well then hell, I guess I just die... But you know, a chest is a much bigger target than a forehead.

He couldn't afford to train or go to the courses I was going to, he said, "what if you run smack into SEAL Team 6 and they are gunning for you, where is your training going to take you then?" well then hell, I guess I just die.

People you care about are going to take casualties, wind up wounded, or even die. It is inevitable in any fight. Instead of pretending it won't happen because you are super awesome, you should accept that there will be losses and focus on getting your psyche into a position to acceptable and deal with this, instead of engaging in childish denial, "I have a mini-gun, I'm immune to losses on my side."

It isn't a game, there is no loading a previous save.

It doesn't matter how awesome you are, your enemy only has to get you during that one opening when your guard is down.

I have to sleep sometime. I have to go outside to cook on a grill. I have to get water. I have to check fences. All it takes is that one time somebody has been waiting in a hide for 3 days for the sole purpose of ending me, and if I ever never know they are there, I bite it without ever knowing what happened.

I never said, "let's roll over and not fight." But your attitude of, "we are awesome, they stink, they can't hurt us, we have mini-guns" is the sort of junk I would expect from a 17 year old who just enlisted with a parental permission waiver slip.

We're venturing down a path as a nation where a lot of us aren't likely to live to see 2030 or 2040, depending on when the conflict starts. Let's not pretend this is some gentlemanly joust or fisticuffs in a campus common area. It is going to be a knock-down drag out fight with people getting clobbered and towns being wasted.

You insinuate I am a coward because I point out that it is going to be hell and that people in our households will be among the casualties.

I will fight on long after you have surrendered and begged them for amnesty, but make no mistake, it is going to be a hell that you cannot imagine in your worst nightmare.

Last edited:

Coincidence ? No

So you own a mini-gun?

Next you're going to tell me you have a 155mm battery 12 miles away at a fire-base ready to respond to your call for fire.